Disney Magic Kingdoms

I hate that the haunted mansion is 150 gems!!!!! ugh! I have all this magic that I'd rather use! Does anyone have it? Is it worth it? It is such a classic ride I feel like I need it!
It's 150 gems because the developers are hoping dummies will spend actual money on the attraction. No other reason that I can see.

I am two purple squares away from getting Daisy in her costume. Then I realize that once I do that, the fabric count for Minnie is going to be at zero again. Not even sure why purple is a color for Daisy's blue and yellow costume to begin with.

I got the Tower of Terror from a gold (?) chest

Also, is anyone else confused as to what Mother Gothel's purpose has been? I welcomed her weeks ago (after taking forever and being a pain) and upgraded her to level 5 and she hasn't done anything worthwhile yet.

Last edited:
anybody NO HOW TO ZOOM OUT ON THE PARK ON COMPUTER VERSION.. I NO ITS A STUPID QUESTION BUT I CANT FIXURE IT OUT LOL :)

so i am almost ready to get Minnie Halloween outfit but i fear Goofy will need some of it so i am holding off until his costume requirements are released. just wanted to share i know fabric is hard to get so if you don't have Daisy yet you may want to wait and see if Goofy will use any it since its limited just a thought good luck all!!!!!!

I got the Tower of Terror from a gold (?) chest!! So happy.

Also, is anyone else confused as to what Mother Gothel's purpose has been? I welcomed her weeks ago (after taking forever and being a pain) and upgraded her to level 5 and she hasn't done anything worthwhile yet.
She doesn't do much and her quests are even more annoying. At least they added her to the wish bubbles, so she can help you build happiness, if nothing else.

so i am almost ready to get Minnie Halloween outfit but i fear Goofy will need some of it so i am holding off until his costume requirements are released. just wanted to share i know fabric is hard to get so if you don't have Daisy yet you may want to wait and see if Goofy will use any it since its limited just a thought good luck all!!!!!!
Good idea. Goofy is available tomorrow, so I might as well just wait it out. As it is, I leveled Cinderella up to 10 yesterday and I have to wait for about a half hour now until she is done and I can level Jack and Zero up to 4. At least now every single base character is done at 10 (and 6 for the pirates).

Do you find any benefit to using the computer rather than a mobile device? Any difference in the gameplay?
No, it's really exactly the same. I find clicking and dragging the screen around a little more annoying on the computer with a mouse, but the game also runs better on the computer so it's kind of a wash.

The downside is my main game is on Android, and I started a second game on Windows 10 thinking they would merge, but they don't... so I have 2 games going.

No, it's really exactly the same. I find clicking and dragging the screen around a little more annoying on the computer with a mouse, but the game also runs better on the computer so it's kind of a wash.

The downside is my main game is on Android, and I started a second game on Windows 10 thinking they would merge, but they don't... so I have 2 games going.
I tried starting on a second device and at first, it had me starting from the very beginning. I was about to start it over, and not make the same mistakes I did the first time around. But when I noticed that I had to go through welcoming EVERY single character again, and I had an empty park and only Mickey, there was no way I could go through that all over again. I value my sanity too much.

I finally got the 10th piece of purple fabric for Daisy's costume. I was so excited to get it, and then I realized that there may be a chance that I will need those purple items for Goofy, so I guess I'll just sit on them for now. :(

I got Daisy's costume...since she hasn't got anything to do for the event yet, she may as well get started on collecting Minnie's fabric.

HELP!!

I just unlocked Daisy's costume and went on to Donald's only to find out you need Minnie'a costume to unlock Donald and you need Donald's costume to unlock Minnie's.

WHAT? How is that possible? It's the cat chasing his tail.

I'm going to forget the costumes all together and keep working on getting Jack Skellington to level 10.

Thoughts or suggestions would be helpful.

HELP!!

I just unlocked Daisy's costume and went on to Donald's only to find out you need Minnie'a costume to unlock Donald and you need Donald's costume to unlock Minnie's.

I'm going to forget the costumes all together and keep working on getting Jack Skellington to level 10.

Someone posted their strategy here: http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-magic-kingdoms-tips.3494259/page-186#post-56627187

You could also wait until after the event is over to get costumes. There will be more character activities that get fabric after the event is over.

HELP!!

As in the link from the poster above me. In the Quest to get Donald's costume you will need to get Daisy and Minnie's first. Plus you'll need a ton of hats. It's a longer term quest.

Don't throw in the towel. You can do it :)

I'm going to forget the costumes all together and keep working on getting Jack Skellington to 10.
I would agree with that strategy. It has been pretty much determined that all of this costume nonsense is pointless. Come November 1st, is anyone going to really want or need a Pumpkin Donald anyway?

Has anyone else noticed that Donald's hats are dropping a lot easier now? I've gotten one on every task I've tried for them for the past 2 days.

Has anyone else noticed that Donald's hats are dropping a lot easier now? I've gotten one on every task I've tried for them for the past 2 days.
That's really odd timing. Just as I finished reading your post, I checked my phone and Mickey/Pete finished their 12 hour bump-fest. And sure enough, a hat. Unfortunately, Pluto did not follow suit. Sure enough, a hat. Let's see what Minnie yields in nine hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter