Disney Magic Kingdoms

Im currently up to date with all the quests and waiting for Goofys costume to become available. I'm upgrading Jack and Zero so I can keep getting their necessary items to upgrade them further. There isn't much else to do now except wait.

What's the deal with the exclamation point over the costume shop sometimes? It keeps popping up so today I went in and thought hmm maybe I'll change mickeys outfit, and when I did he got a new task. So later I notice the exclamation point again so I again change his costume but no new task came up for him. Was it just coincidence the first time or what's up with the exclamation point?

Hi! This is the first time I have posted anything. I have enjoyed following this board and getting tips. I need some help! I just finished the spiders and sent Jack to do his quest. When he was done it told me to send him to the lab, but it is still grayed out and I cannot build it yet. It's doesn't have the little lock by it, just gray like it's not available yet. What do I need to do to build it??

Apparently it will help with Sally's tokens, but hard to say right now if it will be "worth it". I know I am going to get it, and I have plenty of gems for it, but on the event announcement livestream, they said there would be three promos during the event, so I am waiting for now to see if there will be a promo for the Mansion. Not sure what else the third promo could be for, other than maybe the Candy Shop? The Graveyard seems like it would be part of the storyline, so I wouldn't think that would be part of a promo. So far there have been two promos, correct? The parade float and Zero?

So I guess the final promo is just an opportunity to buy 100 gems and 5,000 wooden pumpkins for $4.99. Oh well, was hoping for something more interesting.

Anyone can share some info on Goofy's costume? Mine says I need to complete more Halloween quests before. I currently have Jesse and Woody off on the Halloween one. Thought I was pretty far along but guess not!

What's the deal with the exclamation point over the costume shop sometimes? It keeps popping up so today I went in and thought hmm maybe I'll change mickeys outfit, and when I did he got a new task. So later I notice the exclamation point again so I again change his costume but no new task came up for him. Was it just coincidence the first time or what's up with the exclamation point?

I think it shows up when you get any cloth tokens for costume building. It reminds you where it is.

Goofy requires his green hat, blue cloth, and green cloth, 6,500 wooden pumpkins. As far as him being available, you should have built finklestiens castle and completed the tasks with Jack. For those getting close, change mickey into his pirate costume and set him to jig in order to get goofy cloths once you get the abilitiy to start building the costumer.

Anyone can share some info on Goofy's costume? Mine says I need to complete more Halloween quests before. I currently have Jesse and Woody off on the Halloween one. Thought I was pretty far along but guess not!

20 Green Hats:
---- Goofy's Playhouse (attraction)
---- Research Magic (Mickey)

15 Blue Cloths
---- Haunted Mansion (attraction)
---- Sniffing About (Zero)
---- Scare Time (Donald)
---- Dance a Jig (Mickey)
---- Chests

10 Green Cloths
---- Haunted Mansion (attraction)
---- Trick or Treat (Minnie)
---- Dance a Jig (Mickey)
---- Work as a Handyman (Goofy)
---- Chests

Mine says that too! I have Jesse on a 3 hour Halloween quest and it's killing me to know if that's it or if there's more I need to do...

How can someone have 13 ravens when you get 8 per hour (right?) and the event just started 45 min ago?

How can someone have 13 ravens when you get 8 per hour (right?) and the event just started 45 min ago?

The ravens event must be really messed up. I clicked on mine and went to check the leader board to make sure I hadn't missed any. The leader board was not there and said that I had to participate in the event in order to be added to the rankings. This was just after the event started. I looked again about 30 min later and it was still like that. I'll have to check later to see if it will count my ravens.

Jack is waiting for graveyard. I cannot get the graveyard until I do more Mikey quests. Has anybody gotten the graveyard yet? Is it just a matter of getting goofy into his costume?

thank goodness i already have 10 goofy hats from ages ago since mickey is out on fabric duty daisy is out for Minnie fabric who is out for Donald hats because he will be last Minnie is one 2-3 red fabrics away from helping goofy then Donald. i will have them all before Halloween because i want to have them all doing the trick or treat together. i think i will have goofy by tomorrow since both green and blue fabric come from mickey and the mansion thank goodness i horded my bronze chest so that should help i leveled up the 2 NBC characters so unfortunately mickey and the rest of the fabric options can also get their tokens so if it comes to it they will not level up until goofy is welcomed but i hope i get him before they are ready

thank goodness i already have 10 goofy hats from ages ago since mickey is out on fabric duty daisy is out for Minnie fabric who is out for Donald hats because he will be last Minnie is one 2-3 red fabrics away from helping goofy then Donald. i will have them all before Halloween because i want to have them all doing the trick or treat together. i think i will have goofy by tomorrow since both green and blue fabric come from mickey and the mansion thank goodness i horded my bronze chest so that should help i leveled up the 2 NBC characters so unfortunately mickey and the rest of the fabric options can also get their tokens so if it comes to it they will not level up until goofy is welcomed but i hope i get him before they are ready
Same here, although it's odd that you and I would both have 10 hats. Anyone else receiving this number already in their costume charm bank?

So I guess the final promo is just an opportunity to buy 100 gems and 5,000 wooden pumpkins for $4.99. Oh well, was hoping for something more interesting.
I was just offered the Haunted Mansion and 100 gems for the same price.

Last edited:
Jack is waiting for graveyard. I cannot get the graveyard until I do more Mikey quests. Has anybody gotten the graveyard yet? Is it just a matter of getting goofy into his costume?

I've been stuck in the same place for a couple of days now. I hope that the costume will move things along, since I don't really have any quests for Mickey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter