Disney Magic Kingdoms

What has he been dropping for you?
I went through and got the pumpkins I need, Randall Ears, Mother Gothel daggers, and Zurg guns. Now it's just dropping frozen tokens over and over again.

The problem is once a character starts glitching you can't get past them. So I can't easily get to anyone beyond Pete. I've been doing the Mickey/Pete combined task. It tells me Miceky is busy, do I want to spend gems? I cancel out of that and it pushes me past Pete. Once I send the next character on their task it kicks me back to Pete. Then I have to do the bypass again.

I went through and got the pumpkins I need, Randall Ears, Mother Gothel daggers, and Zurg guns. Now it's just dropping frozen tokens over and over again.

The problem is once a character starts glitching you can't get past them. So I can't easily get to anyone beyond Pete. I've been doing the Mickey/Pete combined task. It tells me Miceky is busy, do I want to spend gems? I cancel out of that and it pushes me past Pete. Once I send the next character on their task it kicks me back to Pete. Then I have to do the bypass again.

Hit the character button in the top left twice, that will cycle you to the next available character.

Also I had the glitch with Mr I before the event started, but when I woke up this morning he was back to normal. Wish I was lucky enough for it to be Sarge. That's definitely a golden egg opportunity there... lucky.

Finally started the Frozen event only to get to the Mickey and Goofy to find out that Goofy glitched and never started the 16 hour task I sent him on at 8 PM last night until I opened up the game today at 5PM. Anyway to override the glitch?

I checked and double checked...no lucky glitches for me. But on the bright side, I hit level 40 today and Olaf is really cute. The true test of my luck will be if I get something good in my gold chest in 2 hours. It's the first day and I already received 3 Frozen fountains. 3!!!!! That's crazy.

Don't know if aomeone else has put this forth, but wanted to add my 2 cents:

Although I am a little disappointed that the entire game area is not snow-covered, I have a theory. I think I it's trying to mimic Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Therefore all the snow is just at the Main Street area (although I've seen it only on Main Street itself). I haven't been to the Party in several years, so my memory may be off a little. Again, just a thought. Happy Gaming!

I just found my glitch. Mickey and Goofy have a 4 hour outdoor music performance after Mickey gets his winter outfit. I started the quest and it finished immediately.

Although I am a little disappointed that the entire game area is not snow-covered, I have a theory. I think I it's trying to mimic Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Therefore all the snow is just at the Main Street area (although I've seen it only on Main Street itself). I haven't been to the Party in several years, so my memory may be off a little. Again, just a thought. Happy Gaming!

That could be, but the other thing is that Main Street is the only area that is exactly the same for everybody playing. There would be a lot more programming involved to make everything snowy, considering where you have attractions, decorations, or concessions located. And for newer players, if an area isn't available. It's much easier just have one consistent area to decorate.

Maybe they're mimicking the end of the movie?

I have to say, I do love the detail in and around Main St. The snowmen, the overhead wreaths, the toy soldiers on the bridge, and the peppermint candies along the river are pretty neat.

Last edited:
I don't understand why you continue to play this game.
I don't understand why you are so obsessed with my posts and concerned about my happiness. Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered that you continually think of me. It is nice to be thought of. But it's a bit creepy.

Otherwise I'm simply sharing my opinion. :thumbsup2

That could be, but the other thing is that Main Street is the only area that is exactly the same for everybody playing. There would be a lot more programming involved to make everything snowy, considering where you have attractions, decorations, or concessions located. And for newer players, if an area isn't available. It's much easier just have one consistent area to decorate.
You are right. The time it would take to code every single object that we could put down would take a little of time I figured at least the grass, though. And the standing structures that aren't part of the actual game play. But still, it's one added nice thing that we didn't get with the Halloween update.

I just found my glitch. Mickey and Goofy have a 4 hour outdoor music performance after Mickey gets his winter outfit. I started the quest and it finished immediately.
My glitch was just cleared up, unfortunately. At least I was able to get one full set of fabric before the plug was pulled.

I don't understand why you are so obsessed with my posts and concerned about my happiness. Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered that you continually think of me. It is nice to be thought of. But it's a bit creepy.

Otherwise I'm simply sharing my opinion. :thumbsup2

It just seems that every time you post about this game you have nothing positive to say. It seems to cause you a lot of disappointment and I think the confusion is if it causes you so much upset, why waste your time?

So I started the event this evening as well, currently welcoming Mickey's Holiday's costume! I'm not going to get Minnie's unfortunately, since I haven't welcomed her yet (I'm at the "Welcome Sulley" stage of the game, but I put that off for the event so that I won't have as many different tokens dropping.

I'm really looking forward to this event! I missed out of parts of NBC due to taking a really long time on Goofy's costume, but I'm hoping I'll be able to get everyone now! I got Olaf using gems I had saved up, and since, as far as I know, Sven will be a gem character too I'm going to try and save up now for him (I'm back to 60-odd gems).

Anyway, it's about 1 AM here, so I have to go to bed now, here's hoping I can make some nice progress tomorrow! And good luck to everyone playing, may your drop rates be high and your chests be bountiful!

It just seems that every time you post about this game you have nothing positive to say. It seems to cause you a lot of disappointment and I think the confusion is if it causes you so much upset, why waste your time?
Thanks upset. Making general observations minus the rose colored glasses. Nothing more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter