• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

> Making general observations minus the rose colored glasses. Nothing more.

What color are the glasses through which people are sheep if they use an iPhone, folks have too much free time on their hands to play the game you're also playing, and the "silly" developers of the "silly" game are supposed to look the other way while one humble-brags about all the stuff they wrangled for free out of the "silly" game from a coding error?

Just bought the Arendelle Courtyard Rink, working on clearing the 50 clouds in the air, and sent Jessie on her Stocked Up quest as well!

Also on a side note from the event, I only need one more Dagger for Mother Gothel, stuck on needing 6 ears for Donald for the past day or two, and have 2 gold chests with less than 2 hours left...hoping for the best!!

Just bought the Arendelle Courtyard Rink, working on clearing the 50 clouds in the air, and sent Jessie on her Stocked Up quest as well!

How did you already get the Arendelle Courtyard? That hasn't even come up for me yet.

I had no glitches at all for this event and it's kind of annoying that so many people are so much further along now with fabrics when mine are dropping really slow. Oh well, I just hope that I'll get Minnie before the end of the month.

> Making general observations minus the rose colored glasses. Nothing more.

What color are the glasses through which people are sheep if they use an iPhone, folks have too much free time on their hands to play the game you're also playing, and the "silly" developers of the "silly" game are supposed to look the other way while one humble-brags about all the stuff they wrangled for free out of the "silly" game from a coding error?
Speaking of too much free time on one's hands...

How did you already get the Arendelle Courtyard? That hasn't even come up for me yet.
I wonder if it is related to opening the new patch of land? Mine will be done by the morning. Time will tell. I just welcomed Mickey in his Christmas outfit and now have an exclamation point over his head. Off to find out what it's for...

I had no glitches at all for this event and it's kind of annoying that so many people are so much further along now with fabrics when mine are dropping really slow. Oh well, I just hope that I'll get Minnie before the end of the month.
It was after Mickey went to do Seasonal Symphony and I haven't had any glitches either, I started the event around 10:40 this morning and I haven't been getting Minnie's stuff very fast, I'm hoping for the same! I thought I would be so far along considering I started early but still not nearly as far as others.

I wonder if it is related to opening the new patch of land? Mine will be done by the morning. Time will tell. I just welcomed Mickey in his Christmas outfit and now have an exclamation point over his head. Off to find out what it's for...
I had my land opened by 12:30 and did all the quests up to Mickey's Seasonal Symphony and was able to get it. And mine will be ready in 5 hours. I also only have 40/50 of the clouds cleared quest, chugging along!

I realize it's only the first day of the event, but Olaf is stuck at level 2. I have everything I need except for a snowflake. How are we getting those

I had my land opened by 12:30 and did all the quests up to Mickey's Seasonal Symphony and was able to get it. And mine will be ready in 5 hours. I also only have 40/50 of the clouds cleared quest, chugging along!
Thanks for the reply. Not sure what the cloud clearing is all about but I suppose I will find out soon!

I realize it's only the first day of the event, but Olaf is stuck at level 2. I have everything I need except for a snowflake. How are we getting those
Funny, since it was explained on the video :duck:There is a snowgie mini event which is the only place to get the snowflakes

It was after Mickey went to do Seasonal Symphony and I haven't had any glitches either, I started the event around 10:40 this morning and I haven't been getting Minnie's stuff very fast, I'm hoping for the same! I thought I would be so far along considering I started early but still not nearly as far as others.
Minnie's tokens are pretty hefty. At least the most time I have seen so far was 4 hours, I believe. Nothing like Donald's 12 hour quests, many of which resulted in nothing.

I am about to get Olaf leveled up to level 3 here in the next hour or so...as long as I get them from Sarge

Funny, since it was explained on the video There is a snowgie mini event which is the only place to get the snowflakes
Why watch a video when I can ask the question here and get an answer in seconds? Thanks for the info. Confused why they would have something like that pending. How long is Olaf going to keep doing this one six minute quest????

Why watch a video when I can ask the question here and get an answer in seconds? Thanks for the info. Confused why they would have something like that pending. How long is Olaf going to keep doing this one six minute quest????
I was hoping my humor would come through too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter