Disney Magic Kingdoms

Getting the green materials are taking me forever. Does Minnie in her Christmas costume drop any special items?
I'm wondering the same thing. Is there any "in game" reason to work so hard to get her costume? Does she help gather things for Frozen characters if she is dressed up in her costume? Or is is pretty much useless?
So far, no. The first new thing that opened for me was to send Minnie to sing for two hours. Other than that, I don't think it is required for the game. I was concerned because early on, Mickey mentioned something about Minnie liking to skate. Let's see what happens as the game goes on.

As for the green fabric, Sarge was my glitch character, so I was able to pick up 37 of the required 35 pieces within less than an hour. The blue fabric and bows dropped pretty regularly for me.

So far, no. The first new thing that opened for me was to send Minnie to sing for two hours. Other than that, I don't think it is required for the game. I was concerned because early on, Mickey mentioned something about Minnie liking to skate. Let's see what happens as the game goes on.

As for the green fabric, Sarge was my glitch character, so I was able to pick up 37 of the required 35 pieces within less than an hour. The blue fabric and bows dropped pretty regularly for me.
You're lucky!! Thanks for the info. I think I'm just going to focus on the main story line. She'll probably be like Donald, when I earned his Halloween costume a week after Halloween event

I take it back. Pete just glitched for me, out of the blue. Unfortunately he doesn't drop anything I need other than shields, though. But so weird.

What is everyone's game plan for the event until Kristoff is unlocked?

I still have lots of quests to complete (I have Mickey, Woody, and Goofy on quests at the moment), so I'll try to get those done. And I'll also try to level Anna and Olaf up as much as I can before another character is released.

LOL, my glitch didn't last long. The game crashed and it's gone. Wasn't a great help anyway, but I am SO SICK of the game crashing. All my characters were set back about 15 mins since I guess it didn't "back up" in that time. So my 3 characters on quests had to start all over again. This is getting old.

So I can welcome Minnie's Halloween costume but haven't since Halloween was over when I was finally able to get it. I thought I read someplace her Halloween costume helps with some token but now I can't find it. Is it worth welcoming the Halloween costume or should I just forget it and keep working on the Christmas one? Thanks in advance! (sorry if it was already talked about 20 times and for some reason I can't find any of the discussions)

I can't find any info on this anywhere. Will any of the attractions for this event cost gems, or will it all be the new currency. I'm asking as I prefer to collect attractions as opposed to characters. But if gems won't be necessary for the attractions (outside of the float and concession stands) than I can use my saved gems to purchase Olaf.

Also, because I can't resist complaining about the chests in every post I have to mention that my last my last 9 gold and platinum chests contained the post. One of the platinum chests I even purchased. I don't understand how they think that incentivizes people to make in game purchases. I've been playing since the beginning and I still don't have ToT and Splash Mountain. Super frustrating.

i was doing the same, but then leveled up Anna and had to send her on her 4 hr task of ice skating, so i leveled up Olaf and sent him to gather Anna's ears and everyone else to get her tokens too...haha
Clearly I'm missing something. How do I prompt the snowgie thing to start getting snowflakes? I'm sitting with Anna at 1 and Olaf at 3. Need to start gathering snowflakes. Thanks sir.

I can't find any info on this anywhere. Will any of the attractions for this event cost gems, or will it all be the new currency. I'm asking as I prefer to collect attractions as opposed to characters. But if gems won't be necessary for the attractions (outside of the float and concession stands) than I can use my saved gems to purchase Olaf.

Also, because I can't resist complaining about the chests in every post I have to mention that my last my last 9 gold and platinum chests contained the post. One of the platinum chests I even purchased. I don't understand how they think that incentivizes people to make in game purchases. I've been playing since the beginning and I still don't have ToT and Splash Mountain. Super frustrating.

In the past events, the attractions were purchased using the event currency. Only the "special characters" and the concessions used gems. I only have one attraction for Frozen so far, so I can't say for sure, but luckily in the past I haven't needed gems to get the attractions (and I have all the Incredibles ones and the NBC ones). Hope this helps!

Clearly I'm missing something. How do I prompt the snowgie thing to start getting snowflakes? I'm sitting with Anna at 1 and Olaf at 3. Need to start gathering snowflakes. Thanks sir.

From what I can tell, I just kept doing the Frozen quests and that somehow triggered the Snowgie thing.

Thanks. I never tend to go back too far in the threads. Easier to ask and wait for an answer. :) I think I have her at her third quest. She just encountered Hans in a short video clip, then went off for four hours to warn people at the rink. Guess that'll be the prompt.

Ugh. Fat fingers accidentally cost me 12 gems to open a bronze chest

Not that it will help much at this point - and I don't know if it will work for everyone (or if it will recover gems - I haven't had any need to try it yet):

Friday I was having issues with the game freezing, so decided to remove it from my phone and reinstall. It backed up several minutes - which cost me the Rex + gems special purchase I had just made a few minutes before that! The charge didn't show up on my credit card, but since it didn't come back as an offer I don't know if I will get it again (or when). It also backed up some of my completed quests - which I then got different items when I collected (I lost the Olaf ears I really needed).

I started to wonder what else might back up a few minutes. So I opened two bronze chests - got magic. Immediately removed game and reloaded - the chest were waiting to be opened and I got magic and a fountain. I repeated the process a couple more times until I got the Olaf ears that I needed. It takes time to reload, but I figured it was faster than waiting another 3 hours for more chests.

From what I can tell, I just kept doing the Frozen quests and that somehow triggered the Snowgie thing.
Yep. Just read that. I've got Anna on her third quest now. Hopefully that will allow me to get the snowflakes going. Olaf has been stuck for two days straight doing two quests over and over. And now that I have Anna welcomed, he isn't dropping tokens.

So far I have Anna at level 2 and working on leveling him up. I have Olaf at level 3 and working on leveling him up. I have Goofy on a 12 hour event quest to Help Weatherproof the Kingdom, Woody on a 12 hour event quest to Try Making a Snow Anchor, and Mickey on a 2 hour event quest to Tell Some Hopeful Stories.

So far I have Anna at level 2 and working on leveling him up. I have Olaf at level 3 and working on leveling him up. I have Goofy on a 12 hour event quest to Help Weatherproof the Kingdom, Woody on a 12 hour event quest to Try Making a Snow Anchor, and Mickey on a 2 hour event quest to Tell Some Hopeful Stories.

looks like we're in the same boat... so slide over, haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter