Disney Magic Kingdoms

the 1 hour quest is called Have Fun In The Kingdom. and im pretty sure the Jessie task you mentioned is 8 minutes i believe... also thanks for the Snowgie update!

will be interested to see what ya'll think of the snowgie system. it seems a little clunky in the user friendliness department, and yet I really like getting things from such short quests...particularly such gorgeous snowflakes!!

Thanks for Snowgie guide good to see some short tasks which I can do while watching TV
Only downer was opening a Platinum chest and getting 9269 magic

to me initially it seem like a lot to have to do, first collecting items to even do a capture, and the length of time the capture is (2hrs i think) on top of sending those characters on tasks to collect items to welcome other characters from the event. then again i havnt got to snowiges yet so i cant really say how it will effect the game play, just assumptions, and you know what they say about those...haha

My frozen collection ends with Anna and Olaf as I will be going to bed soon then flying 20hrs to Disneyworld for 7 weeks. I am happy I have managed to get the 2 of them. Time to leave my animated park and get to experience the real one for a while for the first time
Have a safe trip and a wonderful time!!!!! Wish I was there. Christmas and Halloween are my favorite times to go. Wow....flying 20 hours!!! Takes me about 18 hrs to drive and then I'm going stir crazy!!! HAVE FUN

Have a safe trip and a wonderful time!!!!! Wish I was there. Christmas and Halloween are my favorite times to go. Wow....flying 20 hours!!! Takes me about 18 hrs to drive and then I'm going stir crazy!!! HAVE FUN

Thank you. Cant wait to have Christmas there. Flying from Australia thats why 20hrs. 2 flights.
18hrs driving that would be exhausting.
Looking forward to lots of fun with my husband to be and daughter:-)

Hi all, I have a parade question. I accidentally clicked on the Cinderella parade float and bought it. Is it now available forever? I don't know how that works. Thanks for your help.

Hi all, I have a parade question. I accidentally clicked on the Cinderella parade float and bought it. Is it now available forever? I don't know how that works. Thanks for your help.
Once you spend gems or magic on a float, it is availiable to choose anytime you want for the parade lineup. Yes, yours forever! =)

all three of these are yes. If you are consulting the wiki at all its "Sisterly Search" that's 2 hrs, & "Minds at Ease" that's 4 hrs. The 1 hour was lit yellow and therefore I didn't bother to register its name.

THEN SNOWGIES CAN BE CAUGHT!

The bag drops from a 6 min task Anna, Olaf's 6 min task, and Woody's 60 min task.

The string drops from Goofy's 8 min task, Buzz's 8min task, Mickey's newly added 6min task from the winter costume, and Jessies under ten minute task (that I can't see right now because shes busy and I dont remember its length)

Aso Mickey has a 2 hour quest on his own & Goofy has a 8 hour quest on his own. Both under "Storm Watch"

Jesse's task for the blue rope is a 6 minute task

3 characters can be sent to catch Snowgies - Olaf, Anna, and Sven (once he is introduced into the game). The task of catching Snowgies takes 1 hour and so far I've done it twice and gotten snow flakes both times.

Anyone know how many Snowgies need to be caught for that quest? Anna already got one, and Olaf is trying now, but obviously I can't send Kristoff off today. But it's still showing "in progress" (and the text is to send Anna, Olaf, OR Kristoff off to corral them) and I can't figure out what I need to do this time.

Anyone know how many Snowgies need to be caught for that quest? Anna already got one, and Olaf is trying now, but obviously I can't send Kristoff off today. But it's still showing "in progress" (and the text is to send Anna, Olaf, OR Kristoff off to corral them) and I can't figure out what I need to do this time.

as far as i know the snowgie quest is un-ending until the event ends, it will always show as in progress until that time.

apparently once you reach 9 rope in your reserve it no longer shows up under anyone's task. is it just me or is anyone else noticing this as well?

I'm about to get my first lot of snow flakes should I level up Anna who needs 2 to get to level 2 or Olof who needs 1

I'm about to get my first lot of snow flakes should I level up Anna who needs 2 to get to level 2 or Olof who needs 1

I would focus on Anna since she's storyline related and I'm assuming will need to be at certain levels to do some quests that keep the storyline moving forward.

I have Anna doing her 2 hour quest now, so I should be catching some snowgies of my own in the not too distant future!

Jesse's task for the blue rope is a 6 minute task

3 characters can be sent to catch Snowgies - Olaf, Anna, and Sven (once he is introduced into the game). The task of catching Snowgies takes 1 hour and so far I've done it twice and gotten snow flakes both times.

About catching the Snowgies: can you send Anna and Olaf at the same time, or is it one at a time? Almost there myself, but was wondering. TIA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter