Disney Magic Kingdoms

Twice in 4 hrs when going back into the game it's has come up with the downloading content screen and I have had to wait for it go get up to 100%
This has never happened before my game had been freezing when checking the promo tab and opening
Wishes leader board

Is anyone getting close to Anna? I'm finding the medallions hard to get

I just hit halfway and Ive had everyone going as much as they can today, seems like a lot required to welcome her but considering we don't get Kristoff for almost 5 days I don't think they expect anyone actually welcoming her today *shrug*

I just hit halfway and Ive had everyone going as much as they can today, seems like a lot required to welcome her but considering we don't get Kristoff for almost 5 days I don't think they expect anyone actually welcoming her today *shrug*

Same here. I'm about 1/2 way on both items and have made it a priority to try to get them all day today.

Ive got 10 medallions and 9 hats for Anna... need to try hard today as she will be my last frozen character to try for as I wont be playing again once I go to bed tonight until after event finishes.

My glitch has been: as I tap the chest on the main screen to see how much longer my chests have to go, the game freezes and I have to restart. Now I take care of character tasks first, then attempt the chests. It still freezes, but my tasks are all going so I don't feel like I've wasted as much time. It's irritating as it has been happening since last night every time. But I can live with it- at least for now.
Yup! This exactly. AND...every time I open the game I have to wait for it to download (which has been a pain as many characters are on one and two hour quests for Anna items). I never had a problem with loading until this update.

My glitch has been: as I tap the chest on the main screen to see how much longer my chests have to go, the game freezes and I have to restart. Now I take care of character tasks first, then attempt the chests. It still freezes, but my tasks are all going so I don't feel like I've wasted as much time. It's irritating as it has been happening since last night every time. But I can live with it- at least for now.

Yup! This exactly. AND...every time I open the game I have to wait for it to download (which has been a pain as many characters are on one and two hour quests for Anna items). I never had a problem with loading until this update.

I wonder if you try tapping the chest vault building to look at your chests' time remaining instead of tapping the chest on the main page...if that might help you bypass the glitch???? So sorry you are dealing with that issue.

I wonder if you try tapping the chest vault building to look at your chests' time remaining instead of tapping the chest on the main page...if that might help you bypass the glitch???? So sorry you are dealing with that issue.
Maybe, I'll try that! My game is also randomly freezing as I tap on characters to collect tokens. I guess I shouldn't complain as many people on the FB page are completely locked out of the game since the update a couple of days ago.

Clicking on the chests also freezes my game (but it's not every time, nor the only thing that does it). So annoying. :(

I just sent them on the 12 hr quest. I'll keep checking on them. Thx for the heads up. Hope you get your stuff back soon.
That's very weird. One thing I would check is that the clock on your device hasn't gone haywire (i.e. it has the right date and time).

I've checked that and it's not it :(

That sounds like something that happened to me during NBC. Are you sure your phone is online? The problem with me was that the wifi I was using (my internship school's), apparently blocked the game, whereas on 3g or the home wifi network everything was fine.

As for my current progress, I'm working on Anna, debating whether or not I should welcome Sulley or wait until the event is over, and I'm currently ranking 3rd in the wish granter event.

Yep I'm playing on my iPad and connected to home. I've even tried deleting and reinstalling, playing on my phone etc and nothing :(

Anyone know how long it takes customer care to get back with you? I'd really hate to miss out on the event

I just need 3 medallions and 1 ear hat. I didn't buy the parade float either. Seems to be dropping steady.

I have Olaf and the Parade Float and I'm only a quarter of the way there. Hopefully by the end of today I'll be caught up and tomorrow I can welcome Anna.

So, daily roundup:
- I'm second in the wish granter event
- I'm at 14 ear hats and less than 10 medallions for Anna.
- Olaf has been welcomed since the beginning, but I don't have the float, since I'm currently down to 69 gems, and knowing that Sven is on it's way as well... yeah

So... time for some sleep, and then to see where I stand tomorrow morning.

Also, does anyone have the idea that the game doesn't always properly register your actions? I swear it's happened to me a few times that I would send, say, Sarge off to his 4 hour task, come back an hour later for other characters, and then have to send Sarge out again as well, without him having had the green check mark. And not just Sarge, most of the time if this happened it were all the characters that I sent out that session...

do you have Prince Charming, Bo Peep, Woody, Goofy, Jessie, & the parade float? having them all running has made my drops for medals and hats equal
I've had Woody and Jessie completing the 12 hour quest. They are almost done....then those toys are going to work!! ☺ I didn't get the float. Do you think it is worth it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter