Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm torn. I want to put my Incredibles buildings back out...but redoing my entire park is a little daunting. Did you put all of your concession stands and decorations into storage?
Yes I did. I started section by section placing and replacing items. I was saving decor and concessions for last, And haven't gotten the motivation yet lol. In replacing everything, I have the two back left and center sections behind CS open for frozen. And I have the section to the right of CS open as well, plus some breathing room between most attractions. It was surprising.

Also it did take some time, especially to wait for my characters to un-occupy attractions, so of course there was also some downtime for my characters collecting. All in all it took about an hour to replace everything (I'm OCD)

I'm torn. I want to put my Incredibles buildings back out...but redoing my entire park is a little daunting. Did you put all of your concession stands and decorations into storage?
I took everything away and then added the attractions first, then added the concessions I wanted (there were many I didn't really need anymore, since I had enough of other concessions). Then I added decorations back to the park. It was t as daunting as I thought it was going to be. It was amazing g how much land was kind of wasted with adding things a little at a time like we all do when we play the game

I took everything away and then added the attractions first, then added the concessions I wanted (there were many I didn't really need anymore, since I had enough of other concessions). Then I added decorations back to the park. It was t as daunting as I thought it was going to be. It was amazing g how much land was kind of wasted with adding things a little at a time like we all do when we play the game
I should say I don't have all of my hat stands grouped together. They're dispersed throughout the park. If you like having a concession farm, that obviously limits your options

Hi!
I was just wondering if this is happening to anyone else. I was in the middle of Jessie and woodys 12 hour quest for the event and all of a sudden they finished in the middle of it. My shields are all gone, none of my characters can do anything frozen related anymore and the progress I made on Minnie's costume is all gone. Ana no longer gives me a time but rather says coming soon again. Just like it was before the event started, but I do still have my skating rink and frozen decorations. I've sent something to customer care but wondering if anyone else is having this issue or any ideas?

Hi!
I was just wondering if this is happening to anyone else. I was in the middle of Jessie and woodys 12 hour quest for the event and all of a sudden they finished in the middle of it. My shields are all gone, none of my characters can do anything frozen related anymore and the progress I made on Minnie's costume is all gone. Ana no longer gives me a time but rather says coming soon again. Just like it was before the event started, but I do still have my skating rink and frozen decorations. I've sent something to customer care but wondering if anyone else is having this issue or any ideas?
So much for "optimizing" the game...

The cloud comes from the end of the movie. Olaf can only live in the snow so Elsa gives him his own little snow cloud that will follow him everywhere so he doesn't melt.

Ahh okay, yes.. I actually have seen that part of the movie but I still didn't think of it. Thanks, now it makes sense!

Hi!

That's very weird. One thing I would check is that the clock on your device hasn't gone haywire (i.e. it has the right date and time).

I don't have Minnie unlocked yet. Is this going to hurt me with the Frizen event??

Thanks!

It won't stop you from doing the Frozen event. The only downside is that you cannot get her holiday costume if you don't have her.

So I have a glitch with Mr Incredible, his 6 hour quest finishes immediately for instant 155 magic.

My glitch is with Bo Peep. Any single event she finishes immediately, when she is paired with a character she will perform the tapped task.

There is a glitch in the update that is allowing many users to start tasks for certain characters, which are then instantaneously completed, and can then be started again immediately; repeat, etc., which is allowing many people to collect at very high rates.

Oh rats, you two. That was my glitch! Every time I click on Sarge, his tasks end immediately. I already completed all of Minnie's green fabric, thanks to the glitch.

Elizabeth Swan was my glitch. I managed to collect all 35 blue fabric pieces before it was fixed.

My glitch character was Boo. Not much help for the event, but I really needed a ton of magic! I haven't been playing long, so this was very helpful.

Oooh, Woody has been my glitch character! I've racked in some shields currency. I didn't know how long it'd last, so I asked my 4 year-old daughter to play my game while I got dinner started. lol. She did a great job for me! =)

Ear tokens were a breeze for me when Sarge was my glitch character. Unfortunately, that was corrected and now he's back to normal. Rats.

My glitch was with Goofy. I was able to max out Minnie with hair bows (actually ended up with 51) then I cleared goofy of any other items I needed, with the exception of an item that requires Mickey's help. No idea what caused the glitch, but later that day when I came back to the game Goofy was fixed. Now that Anna is unlocked, I'm really wishing that Goofy will glitch again.

Glitchers: What kind of operating system are you on? I'm using iOS8. And do you remember what exactly you were doing before the glitch? All that I can remember is going through and assigning tasks to people one by one.

"The players love her, glitch and all, just like I knew they would."
latest

Last edited:
Hi!
That sounds like something that happened to me during NBC. Are you sure your phone is online? The problem with me was that the wifi I was using (my internship school's), apparently blocked the game, whereas on 3g or the home wifi network everything was fine.

As for my current progress, I'm working on Anna, debating whether or not I should welcome Sulley or wait until the event is over, and I'm currently ranking 3rd in the wish granter event.

My glitch was with Goofy. I was able to max out Minnie with hair bows (actually ended up with 51) then I cleared goofy of any other items I needed, with the exception of an item that requires Mickey's help. No idea what caused the glitch, but later that day when I came back to the game Goofy was fixed. Now that Anna is unlocked, I'm really wishing that Goofy will glitch again.

Glitchers: What kind of operating system are you on? I'm using iOS8. And do you remember what exactly you were doing before the glitch? All that I can remember is going through and assigning tasks to people one by one.

"The players love her, glitch and all, just like I knew they would."
latest
Android

Hi!
I just sent them on the 12 hr quest. I'll keep checking on them. Thx for the heads up. Hope you get your stuff back soon.

There has not been any wish requests in my park for at least 4 hours. Kinda sucks since there is a wish granting contest in progress

There has not been any wish requests in my park for at least 4 hours. Kinda sucks since there is a wish granting contest in progress
Have you ever noticed that right after you send someone on a long task, a wish with that character pops up? Right after I sent Woody and Jessie on their 12 hour and a 6 hour for Flynn, all of them have wish kids waiting now.

Is anyone getting close to Anna? I'm finding the medallions hard to get

My glitch has been: as I tap the chest on the main screen to see how much longer my chests have to go, the game freezes and I have to restart. Now I take care of character tasks first, then attempt the chests. It still freezes, but my tasks are all going so I don't feel like I've wasted as much time. It's irritating as it has been happening since last night every time. But I can live with it- at least for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter