Disney Magic Kingdoms

I wish I knew! I used gems to buy Olaf, and I'd love to buy the concessions, too, but I don't want to spend my gems and not have enough for Sven. M just going to wait until Sven is available before buying any concessions.
Perhaps they'll run a similar offer of Sven and a concession stand, figuring maybe people deleted their gem collection on Olaf.

I have found Halloween Donald helpful in getting Blue Fabric for Minnie, but as mentioned, there are several others who can provide Blue Fabric as well, so Halloween Donald isn't necessary; just helpful. Since there isn't a Donald Christmas outfit, though, is there any reason not to dress him? I suppose it depends how far along in the game you are, perhaps.

And I was just thinking how useless Donald has been to me when it comes to fabric.

My glitch of the game freezing up continues. And it's behind on progress somehow, so when I reload I have to start a bunch of things all over again. Not my idea of a good glitch. But my ice rink is built and have the "Welcome Anna" quest up in prep for tomorrow. Olaf's ears are taking forever for me to get, so I'm working on that and Minnie's costume items today (those aren't pouring in quickly either). Thank goodness the quest helped my find those little clouds. They were clearly designed with someone playing on a much larger screen or with much better eyesight than I have (or probably both :P ).

A couple of days ago I was wondering where I was going to put the Frozen attractions, so I decided to uproot everything. It was weird having an empty park other than the built in attractions. But then I rebuilt it and found I had plenty of space for the attractions, and I was able to get everything in pretty much the space I wanted.

I love this idea! And will be doing this tonight! Thanks!!!

> Making general observations minus the rose colored glasses. Nothing more.

What color are the glasses through which people are sheep if they use an iPhone, folks have too much free time on their hands to play the game you're also playing, and the "silly" developers of the "silly" game are supposed to look the other way while one humble-brags about all the stuff they wrangled for free out of the "silly" game from a coding error?

Amen. Lol.

No need to rub that in, sir. :smooth:

It wasn't meant that way. I was offering you hope that you'd soon get those one hour quests for Olaf.

OK, so the ice rink is awaiting the 6 hour countdown and I finally started the cloud mini game thing. Just waiting my snowflake opportunity so that I can level Olaf up to 4.

And it looks like you will in about 5 1/2 hours.

My game keep freezing all I know is I had 46 of the clouds done came back 20 min later game restarts and it's at 36
Each time I try click on the promo tab it happens so won't be trying it again

I get tapping on the little robots and then the spiders, but what's the significance behind the little clouds? I have to admit I've never watched Frozen all the way through so the clouds aren't making any sense to me..

I get tapping on the little robots and then the spiders, but what's the significance behind the little clouds? I have to admit I've never watched Frozen all the way through so the clouds aren't making any sense to me..
I didn't see it either but I think the relevance is that they are snow clouds.

I've already build the Ice Rink and waiting for Mickey to complete his two hour task. However I still haven't received a task for Minnie's costume? Does she need to be at a certain level? I haven't had her long so she's only at level 2 for now.

I've already build the Ice Rink and waiting for Mickey to complete his two hour task. However I still haven't received a task for Minnie's costume? Does she need to be at a certain level? I haven't had her long so she's only at level 2 for now.
She's not part of the main storyline, so you won't see a quest for her. But if you look in the costume shop, you should see that she's available to start gathering fabric and bows.

Apparently Minnie has to be Level 3 to begin working on her Holiday costume. That said, I am not sure that an actual 'event' will be triggered; you're simply be able to start collecting the items for her costume at that point.

I'm stuck with him at level 2, his ear tokens are taking forever to drop for me unfortunately.

My Olaf is stuck at level 2 still needing both ear hats to level up. Sarge hasn't dropped a single ear hat for me yet since the event started. I began using Mickey to try to get the ear hats yesterday and that bum is 0 for 3 so far. To have trouble getting items is pretty rare for me so I don't get what the deal is. I'm about to just give up on Olaf and send both Mickey and Sarge on tasks to get the green fabric for Minnie's costume. I've only gotten 2 out of 35 so far. It's going to be tough to finish her costume before the event is over if I can only add 1 fabric each day. At least I know I'll still be able to level up Olaf when the event is over.

I also didn't get any glitch that I keep reading about others getting.

Apparently the game doesn't like me right now.

Olaf is at level 3 and decided to level Sarge up to 10 so he can be of use. Anyone else dislike this Wish Granter? No milestones for the wishes you get and I barely have any people with wishes coming into my park...such a bummer when I have people at my leaderboard at 40 already.

My Olaf is stuck at level 2 still needing both ear hats to level up. Sarge hasn't dropped a single ear hat for me yet since the event started. I began using Mickey to try to get the ear hats yesterday and that bum is 0 for 3 so far. To have trouble getting items is pretty rare for me so I don't get what the deal is. I'm about to just give up on Olaf and send both Mickey and Sarge on tasks to get the green fabric for Minnie's costume. I've only gotten 2 out of 35 so far. It's going to be tough to finish her costume before the event is over if I can only add 1 fabric each day. At least I know I'll still be able to level up Olaf when the event is over.

I also didn't get any glitch that I keep reading about others getting.

Apparently the game doesn't like me right now.
Hopefully they drop for you! At least the quests for getting Olaf's stuff doesn't take too long. I keep Sarge for working on Olaf and Mickey open for Minnie's costume, event quests, and the Wish Granter.

Olaf is at level 3 and decided to level Sarge up to 10 so he can be of use. Anyone else dislike this Wish Granter? No milestones for the wishes you get and I barely have any people with wishes coming into my park...such a bummer when I have people at my leaderboard at 40 already.

Exactly what I thought, and as someone who saves up wishes for when the smiley is less than 50% in the morning, Im also mad that it didn't show me participating in the leader board until after Id tapped on this morning stash...it doesnt seem like a good competition situation in the first place we have literally zero control over when wishes show up and can't accelerate them at all...not a fan.

I like the wish granting competition, in fact I particularly appreciate that the gem rewards on the leaderboard go down much farther now, even if it's only a few gems.

She's not part of the main storyline, so you won't see a quest for her. But if you look in the costume shop, you should see that she's available to start gathering fabric and bows.

Apparently Minnie has to be Level 3 to begin working on her Holiday costume. That said, I am not sure that an actual 'event' will be triggered; you're simply be able to start collecting the items for her costume at that point.

Thank you. I only have her at level 2. If she isn't part of the main story line, I don't really care about the costume. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter