Disney Magic Kingdoms

Grumble..been playing the event started yesterday and not 1 single Mickey fabric yet...those chests refuse only ones I get are Daisy's purple ones for her hallow costume that opened for me a couple days ago..sigh...im off to a great start lol.

You're right. I have him at 3 and waiting to go up to 4. The little patch window that opened up shows that you have to use tokens to catch the little snowgies. They just failed to mention how we will be able to do that. Maybe it will just unlock at some point. For now, I'm stuck having Olaf show up every six minutes.

My Arendelle Courtyard Rink finished this morning and I'm now able to send Olaf on 60 minute quests.

Since Olaf was 180 gems, does anyone have a guess of how many gems Sven will be? He's my favorite character, so no doubt I'm getting him! Just trying to prepare my game 'finances' a little bit lol

I wish I knew! I used gems to buy Olaf, and I'd love to buy the concessions, too, but I don't want to spend my gems and not have enough for Sven. M just going to wait until Sven is available before buying any concessions.

Can someone give me a quick strategy on what to do with chests? Just pulled a platinum. When and how are you supposed to use them, trying to read the treads has me all backwards! LOL

You can use your chests whenever you want. I have two gold and one platinum that I have been saving for the Frozen event. I didn't see anything good for Frozen listed in the rewards yet, so I'm holding on to them in case something is added to them later. I've been using the others as soon as I get them.

To use them you go to the gold-domed building on Main St and drag the chest you want to open onto a free pedestal then wait until the curse is cleared from it then come back and swipe it to get your reward.

Woohoo! Got the go ahead to welcome Anna, now to just focus on leveling up Olaf and getting Minnie's costume. I can welcome Mother Gothel as well but I want to wait to get her until I level up Olaf and see how welcoming Anna goes tomorrow. I don't feel so behind now. To the people who feel behind like I did, just keep going and you'll get there!

I am a bit frustrated that I can't get the hats to upgrade Sarge. I only need 3 more to have him at level 9, and then one more upgrade after that and he can finally help out with green fabric for Minnie's costume. In the meantime, Sarge is being pretty useless to get Olaf's hat.. trying and trying and getting nowhere with that part of the game. And, come to think of it, Sarge hasn't given me much of anything at all the past few weeks. But, on the plus side, I am at the point to welcome Anna, when she becomes available to try for her many, many pieces. lol.

Does Donald help with any tasks?i finally have his items but will wait for my 2 gold chests to finish with hope of snagging ToT
I read somewhere he needs to be in his Halloween suit to help but that's a long wait for items isn't it?

I am someone who finally was able to collect materials for Donald's suit after Halloween. I did not pull the trigger on dressing him. I am still not sure if it is worth it to dress him now because everything Halloween Donald provides, can be gotten from other characters as well.

I have found Halloween Donald helpful in getting Blue Fabric for Minnie, but as mentioned, there are several others who can provide Blue Fabric as well, so Halloween Donald isn't necessary; just helpful. Since there isn't a Donald Christmas outfit, though, is there any reason not to dress him? I suppose it depends how far along in the game you are, perhaps.

Can someone give me a quick strategy on what to do with chests? Just pulled a platinum. When and how are you supposed to use them, trying to read the treads has me all backwards! LOL

Strategy for the chests really depends on how far along in the game you are, as well as how many chest storage spots and pedestals you have open. Platinum chests so far in the Frozen event are useless; Gold chests can provide some sort of Olaf beach decoration or Green Fabric for Minnie's Christmas costume. If you are interested in using the chests just for Frozen during the event, and you have the space to hold on to your Platinum chest, I would hold off for now, since it's pretty much a waste to use it now. If the Platinum chest might help you in a non-Frozen area of the game, or you don't have enough space to hold on to it for now, then you could go ahead and use it. Check your available possible Rewards in the chest building and try to decide if those possible rewards are worth it.

Currently upgrading Sarge from 9 to 10 and wondering if I should, in the interest of not losing any game time for the Frozen event, use gems to get him to 10 to start making him count. Thoughts?

Currently upgrading Sarge from 9 to 10 and wondering if I should, in the interest of not losing any game time for the Frozen event, use gems to get him to 10 to start making him count. Thoughts?
I'm at the same point you are with sarge, need one more thing which is easy to get though. Wondering if I should do the same.

What level do you currently have Olaf at (if you have him)? Since he is capped at level 3 for now (at least through tomorrow, it would seem), Sarge isn't necessarily critical for leveling Olaf up right now if you're already at 3. Otherwise, Sarge helps with Green Fabric, which Halloween Mickey and Halloween Minnie can also help with; do you have both Halloween Mickey and Halloween Minnie? Without focusing on Green Fabric at all so far, I have 3 out of 35 in one day, with over twenty days to go, so I personally don't feel an urgency on the Green Fabrics, but if you don't have Halloween Mickey or Minnie, perhaps in that case use gems to speed Sarge up? I have a hard time recommending doing that though.

Good news is I finally got ToT!!!! That took forever!!! Bad news is I'm out of space. I'm thinking of storing the Incredibles buildings to open up space for frozen. Does anyone remember if gold coins come out of the Incredible buildings in case they start up the gold coin challenge again?

Random, but it's bothering me so much I just had to post in hopes of responses! I have major OCD, so looking around my park and not having the attractions in their right area, or having them all on top of each other is bothering me! I have every space of land unlocked so far, and every attraction except for RC Racers, Parachute Drop, Kraken, and Magic Lamp Theatre. How do you organize your park? I'm having such trouble! Right now I have all my tomorrowland attractions in tomorrowland except the NBC because they won't fit, and I'm trying to keep all my POC and haunted mansion attraction together because they are apart of adventureland. If anyone can post pics or explain how they organize there park, I'm sure everyone can get use out of it. Especially because I'm not sure where I'm going to put my frozen attractions!

A couple of days ago I was wondering where I was going to put the Frozen attractions, so I decided to uproot everything. It was weird having an empty park other than the built in attractions. But then I rebuilt it and found I had plenty of space for the attractions, and I was able to get everything in pretty much the space I wanted. The only thing is I don't have Astro Blasters in Tomorrowland like I'd like, but it is by the other Toy Story attractions, so it fits that way. Monsters Inc, Incredibles, Jet Packs, Astro Orbiters, and Pizza Planet are all in Tomorrowland. Then I was able to fill in a lot of the gaps with my Mickey's Hat Emporium shops and some other concessions. There are still a lot of concessions in storage, but I've built up over a million magic, so I don't need them as much anymore. And I was able to free up the whole left side of IASW for Frozen attractions.

Why am I having trouble changing my avatar? Help!

You've only posted four times. You can't do an avatar until you've posted ten times.

What level do you currently have Olaf at (if you have him)? Since he is capped at level 3 for now (at least through tomorrow, it would seem), Sarge isn't necessarily critical for leveling Olaf up right now if you're already at 3. Otherwise, Sarge helps with Green Fabric, which Halloween Mickey and Halloween Minnie can also help with; do you have both Halloween Mickey and Halloween Minnie? Without focusing on Green Fabric at all so far, I have 3 out of 35 in one day, with over twenty days to go, so I personally don't feel an urgency on the Green Fabrics, but if you don't have Halloween Mickey or Minnie, perhaps in that case use gems to speed Sarge up? I have a hard time recommending doing that though.
I only have Halloween Mickey, I have everything for Halloween Minnie but don't really want to spend 50,000 for her costume when I still have to welcome Mother Gothel and Donald and I only have about 135,000 which isn't a whole lot when it comes to what I still need to get. Also, I have 30 of Minnie's Bows so if I get the Halloween Costume, then I would be left with 5 bows which isn't too good when you need them for her Holiday costume

Last edited:

I have Olaf at 2 and I do have both Halloween Mickey and Minnie. I guess I'll be patient. Thank you, O Wise Caterpillar smoking atop your mushroom!

I only have Halloween Mickey, I have everything for Halloween Minnie but don't really want to spend 50,000 for her costume when I still have to welcome Mother Gothel and Donald and I only have about 135,000 which isn't a whole lot when it comes to what I still need to get.

I think I'm going to wait for getting Mother Gothel till after the Frozen event. Gonna go out on a limb and assume she won't be a major player in the Event (I hope Kaa isssssssn't out on that limb).

I think I'm going to wait for getting Mother Gothel till after the Frozen event. Gonna go out on a limb and assume she won't be a major player in the Event (I hope Kaa isssssssn't out on that limb).
That's what I'm hoping. I hope that I can just try to save up a lot of potions and then I won't feel so frugal...

so i found my glitch its the main street chest i click it and it reappears moments later :( new happiness event going on anyone who started it can you tell me if there are milestones ie get 5 wishes get coins? thanks

I WANT A GLITCH!!!
images

OK, so the ice rink is awaiting the 6 hour countdown and I finally started the cloud mini game thing. Just waiting my snowflake opportunity so that I can level Olaf up to 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter