• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm getting Beast's dancing clothes right now. Got lucky witch fabric I when I woke up. Soon theyll be starting the 12 hour dance marathon!

My first collection of the morning and I got 0 fabrics. Are you kidding me?! I have the highest happiness and a parade float going and none of the 5 dropped a fabric. I do better when my happiness is low and no float is going. This game is getting frustrated and is such a game of chance with no way to increase your chances cause I think the +10% or common vs rare is just a lie

Forgot to add I also opened two gold chests and nothing. More magic cause I need more magic.

In the same boat! Gold chest revealed magic, Pete and Jack/Sally have been out 3x, Bo and Woody 3-4x, Belle & Chip 3-4x, Mike/Sully out twice and I didn't get any fabric until thus morning.... a whopping 2 total thus far. Frustrated!:headache:

I managed to get another 2 pieces this morning. I sent Belle to get dressed in her formal gown. Used up my last Gold chest and it was a mine decoration. Still have 4 Platinum Chests. Just found another Gold chest, think I will hold off on that for a bit maybe tonight I will start it.

Just got Belle's gown this morning. Only need 6 pieces of fabric for Beasts formal wear.

I'm frustrated that I waited half of Saturday and all day Sunday with no BatB quests, and the game only allowed the costume collecting start on Monday. And Gaston can't be welcomed until after the formal wear. Why not just allow the event to flow and not have those breaks? I get the whole gem conversion thing but still...

I've had better luck with this event than Mulan. I didn't get to welcome her until the day before the event ended. I had the WORST drop rate for her ears. I hope this isn't the case with the end of this event.

I was fairly lucky with my fabric drops and I have both costumes now. Obviously they expected you to get Belle's first because the Belle/Beast conversation makes no sense if you already have Beast's. I've started the 12-hour dance, will be finished late this evening.

I wish everyone who is struggling better luck on their drops.

I have Belle with her beautiful dress and one more fabric to go before I can get Beast's costume. I'm going on a short 2 day trip for Spring Break with my girls and will not have much time to play. I hope this doesn't stop me from completing this event. This is my first event to be in from the start.

So far I have 5 fabrics but I am going to wait to get Belle in her formal wear until I can get Beasts because she is more valuable with Chip for more fabric. My drops aren't as bad as others but still not great, hopefully I can get them both by the end of the day! I'm still trying to save up event currency, I have 53,752 right now which doesn't seem like a lot with what I still have to spend it on.
In other news, I'm about to hit 2mil on my potions and 400 on my gems!

I've been playing this event while I was in a foreign country for 10 days. In past events, the breaks between event goals drove me nuts. I've played every event and while I always defeat the villain, I've never once been able to welcome any of them (or win them in chests :crazy2:) due to quick timing and a busy life. I returned home Sunday night from my vacation and I'm surprisingly all caught up and waiting for fabrics to drop.

CONFIRMED: To Welcome Gaston, you need 12 Roses, 9 Quivers (EPIC), 9 Hats (EPIC), and 25,000 Magic with a 1 hr Welcome.
Epic?!?! Great I hope I can finish, I still need one more fabric for Beast. Looks like I won't get to start on Gaston till tomorrow morning. :sad::sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter