• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Quiver:
B+B Float
Gold/Platinum Chests
Belle+Cogsworth 2 hr
Chip Potts 1 Hr
Beast 4 hr
Flynn+Punzie 4 hr
Elsa+Hans 12 hr

Ear Hat:
Gold/Platinum Chests
Mrs. Potts 1 hr
Cogsworth+Lumiere 4 hr
Chip Potts+Belle 4 hr
Mickey+Minnie 4 hr
Elsa+Hans 12 hr
Thank you!

0/3 drops so far on Gaston. It was about this way with Belle for me. I won't complain or grumble too much unless we get down to the final 48 hrs and I am still at less than 50% on his items.

Finally have enough gems for one- Be Our Guest Restaurant or Chip! Which one should I get?

Jealous of those of you who are looking for Gaston items already. I still don't have fabric for Belle, let alone have them dancing away. :(

Don't worry - you are not alone. I just gathered my last piece of fabric and have sent Belle and Beast to the ballroom to dance. They won't finish until 4am and I won't be starting to gather Gaston items until I wake up in the morning (no 4am alarm set for me :scared:)

I was hoping to finish before 5 today so I could send them to dance so when I wake up they'd be done but nope drops have sucked. Neither monster inc characters or Belle and chip have dropped any cloth for me. I have one more piece to go but 3.5 hours till my next drops. So if I'm lucky, by 8 tonight I'll be able to put them on the dance.

To be honest the frustration and crappy drops of this event make me want to stop playing this game. It isn't fun if I'm having to be on the game all the time or not be able to finish the event. Some of us do have jobs and lives that don't center around this game. And I'm not paying 19.99 for Gaston. That is a ridiculous price for a character in a game.

I was hoping to finish before 5 today so I could send them to dance so when I wake up they'd be done but nope drops have sucked. Neither monster inc characters or Belle and chip have dropped any cloth for me. I have one more piece to go but 3.5 hours till my next drops. So if I'm lucky, by 8 tonight I'll be able to put them on the dance.

To be honest the frustration and crappy drops of this event make me want to stop playing this game. It isn't fun if I'm having to be on the game all the time or not be able to finish the event. Some of us do have jobs and lives that don't center around this game. And I'm not paying 19.99 for Gaston. That is a ridiculous price for a character in a game.

Totally agree. :(

I believe chip would be more help to get Gaston items
Has 1 HR tasks I read it also can drop gloves for Belle so have Belle ready to level up but don't till get all Gastons items

From what I've read, in order for Chip to get the Gaston's 1hr task, you need Be Our Guest. I only have Chip right now and I know he doesn't have a 1hr task, so I think it might be right. My Beauty and the Beast are dancing right now so I won't know myself until tomorrow. Crossing my fingers I can get the 7 gems I need for Be Our Guest Restaurant.

Still need 5 fabrics. It will take me longer to get these "uncommon" items in my IOS game, than it took for me to get all 40 Belle Rare tokens in my Windows game.

So in the middle of trying to get the last 2 fabrics for Belle (been trying ALL day), gathering more ropes and sacks to convert to what seems to be endlessly-needed roses, and waiting for Beast to completely get his costume on I get a message informing me that "Belle and Beast are here! But only for a limited time. Play now!" Thanks for the timely heads up, Gameloft. What would I do without you? :worship:

I'm finally sending both Belle and Beast to dance in my game. My son is still trying to get 5 more pieces of cloth for Beast's costume, and has only gotten 1 the entire day. Horrible drop rates. Uncommon items should not take forever to collect. They're dropping more like Epic or Legendary items. At this rate it'll be almost impossible to get Gaston for may people, which is exactly what Disney wants. Listen I know Disney needs to make some money on these games, but let's be real here. They WANT and NEED people to spend $20 near the end of the game to get him. And if we're all honest, $20 for a character is absolutely ridiculous. It's all planned out. If it wasn't we wouldn't have all these pauses within the game, stopping people from continuing on. If they eliminated the in game forced pauses, we'd all be able to get Gaston by the end. Those of us that have all the regular game characters, almost maxed out, will be hard pressed to get everything for Gaston. I'm sure we'll get them, but we'll all be stressed with how little time we have. Anyone that doesn't have the Tangled or Frozen characters, or even Minnie yet, are screwed. Those are tasks that will be unavailable to use to get Gaston Items.

I am getting a bit frustrated that this event is set up to be impossible if you are pretty new to the game. I am on day 35(ish) of playing, and am in the 12hr task after beating Gaston. BUT, seeing the characters you need to get the fabrics has me ready to give up and go back to the normal quests. I don't have Chip, so no Chip and Belle task. I don't have Sally and Jack, so that one's out too. I *just* got Sulley welcomed today, so I'll be able to send out Sully & Mike, and Bo-Peep & Woody too, but that is it. It seems that I have no chance of getting the fabrics, when you guys are having a hard time *with* all of the characters. Just getting the event currency is hard, and I have been playing like crazy to try to get as far as possible. Also, I don't have Pete and I don't know why. I defeated him ages ago. I haven't had any Goofy or Mickey quests for a while (they are both level 10). Daisy is level 5 as of today. I don't know what else to do to get Pete! Urgh... Any ideas? I read the wikia and it doesn't seem accurate for when they say you get Pete, as I am WAY past that point in the "main" storyline...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter