Disney Magic Kingdoms

anyone who does NOT have chip or be our guest restaurant - can you do me a huge favor? Can you click on the beauty and the beast event icon at the bottom of the screen, and then click on the present tab.. could you tell me what the very last bundle says? It should advertise a 3 pack with chip, be our guest restaurant and gems for $6.99 I just want to confirm this. I purchased this 3 pack but only got chip and the restaurant. the option to buy it went away after I made the purchase, so I just want to make sure I'm not going crazy... I am almost 100% certain that it came with 250 gems. That was part of the reason I bought it to begin with, because I need the extra gems to help get gaston. I emailed customer service so hopefully they can fix this for me. I just never received the gems.
I think it was advertised as a savings of 250 gems or a 250'gem value, not that you got 250 gems. You couldn't find even buy 250 on their own for 6.99. The current promotion is 250 gems plus event currency for 9.99

Last edited:
Could someone please tell me how I get Belle to unlock… I just got luminaire welcomed and spent quite a few gems doing it… Because I'm running out of time!

What task will unlock belle and what levels do the characters have to be at?

Thank you

I can't remember if it was Beasts or Cogsworth & Lumieres Task unlocks Belle The tasks just before being able to welcome her are:

No Surprises Here! -
Send Beast to Belle's House to deflect suspicion. Beast at Level 3. 60 minutes

The Servants' Strategy -
Send Lumière to check on Belle at her House. Lumiere at Level 2. 4 hours
Send Cogsworth to develop a reconnaissance plan. Cogsworth at Level 3. 8 hours.

Well, I did it. I got Gaston in my Windows game, despite not starting the event until about 5PM on the 20th. I spent 35 gems to speed through 10 hours of the Dancing Task (waited until characters were ready to collect Gaston tokens) and that was it. I didn't set any overnight alarms, but if I got up in the middle of the night, I would check. I got down to needing 1 quiver about 6PM last night, but it took until 5AM before I finally got a drop. The 2 hr tasks were useless for me for quivers.

I am just short of 80,000 currency in my IOS game so I"ll only get 38 gems instead of 40. Still managed to bank 30,000 currency in my Windows game, even after welcoming Gaston.

Just got the last quiver! Currently welcoming Gaston! Time needed: 1 hour. Event time remaining: 1 hour 5 minutes. Just in the nick of time! :)

Wow, talk about cutting it close!

What happens if you are in the middle of welcoming Gaston when the event ends?

You still get him, as long as the welcome starts before the event ends you are good.

Looks like I'm going to be a few hundred short of 76K, but 37 gems is still really good, the best I've ever done in an event.

Wow, talk about cutting it close!

You still get him, as long as the welcome starts before the event ends you are good.
I thought you had to finish him before the event ended.

You can also see how many gems it takes to finish him just to be on the safe side.

Got an offer to buy him for 4.99 AUD with the 1st anniversary hat stand
Got my event currency to 80,117 and bought the two decorations and levelled up Gaston
So how do we get the roses now?
Just found out click the rose it tells you who can get them looks like 5 or 6 but not sure how long those tasks are as everyone is out but did just get one from beasts castle a 6 HR timer

Last edited:
Only Beast and Lumiere can get roses now. On their 1 hr tasks. It is going to take a LONG time to collect enough to level everyone up.

So, since the Tuxedo Mickey costs gems....do y'all think it's worth getting? Does it trigger anything new? I got quite a few gems from the event, but I will be left with very few if I buy his costume.

So how do we get the roses now?

Quests that previously earned bags and rope now earns roses. Only BatB quests earn roses now.

Beast: Attempt to Read
Belle: Attend a Musical
Lumiere:Light Tricks
Gaston: Looks Horrified
Chip: Help with the Show
Cogworth: Check with the Dishes
Mrs. Potts: Serve Tea

Only Beast and Lumiere can get roses now. On their 1 hr tasks. It is going to take a LONG time to collect enough to level everyone up.
No, actually all the BatB characters have a 60 minute task for roses. May be due to having the BoG restaurant that helps with Chip and Mrs. Potts. Also, maybe yours aren't leveled high enough? I already sent my group out, so I can't give the exact task names.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter