Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hi everyone. Been a really busy 'real world' weekend. Sounds like everyone is pretty much in the same place as me, everyone at at least lv 4 waiting on Bashful. Congrats Immatooki on your exams!!!! Thanks for the smiles Mikegood2!!! I read so many of your messages and think 'same'. I'm in 3rd place on my cloud challenge. But 4 and 5 are right behind me. I need the 2 chests. I only have 1 owl for Grumpy. That's it...1 sad little lonely owl. Keep posting everyone as you progress...it really helps in the struggle!!!! And the 'ANGRY TREES' are driving me crazy too.

Hey stranger. How is Disney World treating you?
Amazing time, although the final day turned cold and nasty. Drove down to Ft. Lauderdale for a couple of days and it rained all the way down 95. Weather there was a little warmer, but the friends I was visiting all had on their coats. Crazy locals. Of course, when I arrived back home, we had snow. Guess 35 in WDW beats 35 in NYC.

Just out of curiosity, what do people's leaderboards look like. Trying to gauge how important not clicking right away is.
Top 5
I am in first with 200

Just out of curiosity, what do people's leaderboards look like. Trying to gauge how important not clicking right away is.
Top 5
I am in first with 200
The leader on mine is at 256 and the top 10 are all over 200. I cant remember exactly when I tapped my first cloud cause it was on accident. I would say about 5-6 hours after it started.

Let me be more specific. I tapped from the start, but didn't go online until about 20 hours after the event started. Thx for the post. Looks like it makes a huge difference. Wonder what it is like for leaderboards that click from start

Hi everyone. Been a really busy 'real world' weekend. Sounds like everyone is pretty much in the same place as me, everyone at at least lv 4 waiting on Bashful. Congrats Immatooki on your exams!!!! Thanks for the smiles Mikegood2!!! I read so many of your messages and think 'same'. I'm in 3rd place on my cloud challenge. But 4 and 5 are right behind me. I need the 2 chests. I only have 1 owl for Grumpy. That's it...1 sad little lonely owl. Keep posting everyone as you progress...it really helps in the struggle!!!! And the 'ANGRY TREES' are driving me crazy too.
Thank you! My characters aren't all at level 4 but I do have the notification to welcome Bashful which will have to wait until my break in between my test today or after the full test, hopefully during the break though lol

Top 5
I am in first with 200
I waited a day to start and mine is
1 142
2 124
3 123
4 118
5 112
10 94
And I am 17 with 84, granted, I haven't been able to log in as frequently.

Top 5
I am in first with 200

I don't recall the top spots, but I was at 184 and came in 40th place - top 10 were way over 200

So I came in 40th place so I got one magical chest ... opened it and saw the second card with a bright red "legendary" or whatever and got very excited that perhaps I had won Grumpy ...

... nope, just a single Grumpy ear hat

Also got an owl .. so I am now up to 3 owls and 2 grumpy ear hats total ... this might take a while

I came in first with 185 clouds. Number 2 had 128 and number 5 was in the 90’s. I played offline until the middle of the second day of the mini event and then connected. My 2 “magical chests were pretty useless, only 1 grumpy hat and 3 owls. I had a red card and got excited thinking it would be grumpy but it was the stupid ear hat

I play on my ipad and my iphone, and only my iphone got the prompt to do Jessie & Woody’s task this morning. Does anyone know if anybody has to be a certain level for that quest to jump start?

Re: grumpy mess

I don’t know if any of you ever check out the reddit page on this game, but there is a LOT of talk of regularly paying players on that sub who are going to be leaving the game and discussions of boycotting ads and such. One poster even went so far to as suggest contacting the advertisers who use the game as a medium and asking them why they use a game that in short encourages children gambling on loot crates. Idk, there’s just a lot over there and I know GL devs are checking in on that page so it’s good to see that DMK players have been making our feelings super obvious. Sad to see that GL doesn’t care to at least acknowledge it and try to figure something out.

One thing I did see over there was what was shared from a GL forum: previously purchased premium items in another game were edited to have lower production/drop rates, and given how this game is turning out, I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if we saw something like that happen here soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter