Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just welcomed the evil Queen, and she looks amazing... The way she walks down the steps and then handing you the poison apple is just terrifying, lol...

So from now on till the end, it's crunch time for Grumpy... I only have like 60% of the tokens, and 4EC left after welcoming the Queen. And I'm pretty safe in the top 50 for the trophy mini event, so at least the prizes will help out. What sucks is that the Queen needs to be at level 4 before she can collect Grumpy tokens, and I'm already short on currency, so... Hope I'll enough gems at the end to buy enough chests to welcome him...
4 credits? 400? 4,000?

Hi everyone! I've been missing on the forum. I actually had to spend a few days on the hospital and it took me a while catch up on the forum. I did however play a lot because of all the free time I had. I'm almost done with the chests, I'm about 50-something on the trophies event and I'm only missing 2 owls and 9 hats for Grumpy. I did spend some gems too, I can't recall how many but my guess is far more than 300. I hope I can get the missing tokens from the trophies prizes and the 12 tasks from Dopey and Happy once I welcome the Queen.
Merry (late) Christmas to you all :love:
Hope all is well with you!! And I hope that you get the rest of Grumpy's items!

I have all the Queen's tokens, but am at 17k EC, scraping my way to the finish line before the end of the week!

Yeah, whatever. So I'm a wee bit slow on checking things. Received. Oh, and thanks!
Heh heh. We'll agree to disagree Mr. World Traveler. What if it was Madame Medusa? Then possibly even you might look at your piggy bank with uncertainty and denial.
We all have our breaking points, where we decide to buy something frivolous and forgo 2 days of Starbucks so we do not feel guilty. But on the other hand, I completely agree that spending a few gems for missing items as a last resort at the very end is a much better option.

Heh heh. We'll agree to disagree Mr. World Traveler. What if it was Madame Medusa? Then possibly even you might look at your piggy bank with uncertainty and denial.
We all have our breaking points, where we decide to buy something frivolous and forgo 2 days of Starbucks so we do not feel guilty. But on the other hand, I completely agree that spending a few gems for missing items as a last resort at the very end is a much better option.
Well... SOMEONE clearly missed a point. Or two. Not even sure what I had originally quoted. Ignore the quote, and examine the message, woman.

And I think we all know that we are safe from The Rescuers getting the DMK treatment. No one has even seen the movie, including those pesky interms.

Just found it the easiest way to have you see the message.
Oh, and as for the snide "world traveler" comment, I will have you know that my trio for 2018 will probably be to Hawaii. Not sure how that is a follow-up to Germany, Ireland, and Spain, but still...

And I think we all know that we are safe from The Rescuers getting the DMK treatment. No one has even seen the movie, including those pesky interms.

Just found it the easiest way to have you see the message.
Oh, and as for the snide "world traveler" comment, I will have you know that my trio for 2018 will probably be to Hawaii. Not sure how that is a follow-up to Germany, Ireland, and Spain, but still...

I love the Rescuers movies, but I don't remember them being Disney for some reason. It would be cute to see Bernard and Bianca running around, but agreed, highly unlikely.

Hawaii is lovely, with lots to explore and do if you take the time. They are very proud of their historical lineage like your prev. mentioned European countries, but they do it in more of a story telling fashion than a "here, see this 800+ year old relic"

Any one going to be able to get the 80K event currency to gem conversion this time round? After getting the evil queen Thursday night I was down to 50K, and now I'm back up to 55K, but I doubt I can get back to 80 with only 3.5 days left.

The Evil Queen goes from worthless two incredibly useful when you level her to up to 4. She now has a six hour job that potentially produces Grumpy’s ear! :thumbsup2

Oh no. Now you are giving me a reason to upgrade her and spend more of my EC. Hmmm...

I love the Rescuers movies, but I don't remember them being Disney for some reason. It would be cute to see Bernard and Bianca running around, but agreed, highly unlikely.

Hawaii is lovely, with lots to explore and do if you take the time. They are very proud of their historical lineage like your prev. mentioned European countries, but they do it in more of a story telling fashion than a "here, see this 800+ year old relic"

Any one going to be able to get the 80K event currency to gem conversion this time round? After getting the evil queen Thursday night I was down to 50K, and now I'm back up to 55K, but I doubt I can get back to 80 with only 3.5 days left.

I love the Rescuers, too! It's a fun movie - we have that one and watch it every now and then. I also agree it's not very likely to show up in the game any time soon. Love Hawaii, too. It's one of our favorite destinations. :cloud9: As for the EC to gems, I'm trying to get some but there is no way I'll get anywhere near 80k this time, just like the last event. They are really making it much harder, and it's not appreciated over here. I'm not even at 40k right now, and mikegood2 just game me a reason to spend about 5k (Queen is only L2 right now) but I think I'm going to just keep her at L2 for now. I think.

I have the Evil Queen as well. Shes at lvl 2..has not been very helpful tbh. Did the $14.99 option. Honestly, this is the only game I actually play daily, and I support anything Disney related. Currently at 22,000 EC, still no Grumpy. Probably have dropped enough gems for about 15 Chests, and still about 7 owls away and 15 grumpy hats away. I don't mind how hard it is to get grumpy. I think a game like this is supposed to take time and be a process. I really would like to see "Mini-Games" added to this game, besides just sending characters on quests every day and logging in every hour to collect tokens. I think the game has a lot of potential, and its definitely the best Disney game since Virtual Magic Kingdom. They should make competitive games within the game like :"POTC ship battles, Castle fireworks etc, just like VMK. Really hope they add more to the game then just quests.

No one has even seen the movie, including those pesky interms.

I have also seen The Rescuers! I used to watch it when I was a kid every time I went over to my grandmother's house! I feel the same way with DMK releasing it, they want to pick the movies that are "currently popular" and are related to some sort of release in the real world so they make the most money.

After spending a god forsaken amount of gems on premiums Grumpy, Dopey, Happy, and the Mine Train, Gameloft seriously thinks we'll have a surplus of gems to spend on this whole week of legendary chests at the end of an event? LOL... And no, I'll not use real money on gambling loot crates... that is just stupid... And I need the rest of my gems on Grumpy...

My Lion King characters are still homeless, that's too bad... Gameloft only restored those characters after my saved game wipe, they refused to restore the buildings...

Last edited:
4 credits? 400? 4,000?
I had 25004 before welcoming the Queen, LOL... This whole event I have a EC shortage, mainly due to a delayed start of the event. Gameloft restored my game on the fifth day of the event, so it was pretty hectic the whole through.
For Snow White, I had her tokens ready but it took me 3 extra days to collect enough EC to welcome her...

I think it's time to pull the plug for me I have 8/9 boxes and zero hats.
2 days left. 4 hour tasks which means I can probably send them out a total of 8 more times. 24 chances for 9 hats. Not great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter