Disney Magic Kingdoms

Anyone notice there are new Lunar costumes out? or is this something that came out a while ago and I missed it? I've never seen chip and dale have outfits till today.

Anyone notice there are new Lunar costumes out? or is this something that came out a while ago and I missed it? I've never seen chip and dale have outfits till today.

Must be new. My game doesnt have the update yet and Chip and Dale dont have costumes....

Pluto also will have a Lunar outfit

Oh no...Thanks to those that gave them ideas! I would be more okay with all of these costumes if they ended up being more beneficial.

Only a matter of time before the cash grab began. You KNEW there was going to be one, as soon as the insane gem requirement was presented. Since when did they have us purchase the villain outright? Friggin' interns.

EDIT: sorry that was rude. Having a bad day right now.

Last edited:
Of course we all know the Lunar costumes for Chip, Dale, and Pluto will be the same as the Frozen costumes. They'll cost money instead of fabric. Then they'll have a new quest in the next Event that will need those costumes. I'll be passing on these ones, the same as I passed on the Frozen, and last years Easter costumes. I am debating about the Hook bundle though.

Of course we all know the Lunar costumes for Chip, Dale, and Pluto will be the same as the Frozen costumes. They'll cost money instead of fabric. Then they'll have a new quest in the next Event that will need those costumes. I'll be passing on these ones, the same as I passed on the Frozen, and last years Easter costumes. I am debating about the Hook bundle though.
What? I didn't see that part. I guess the problem is that people are willing to part with cash to buy stupid amounts of gems to buy costumes. Like you, I didn't bother with the Frozen costumes. I have the others because they were fabric-based, so it didn't matter. But once they saw that they could offer costumes at super-inflated gem prices, and then people spent money to purchase gems, well, if it worked once...

Friggin' interns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter