Disney Magic Kingdoms

With a complete set of characters and attractions, I shall look forward to a legendary amount of happiness and magic inside.

I'm still missing at least one attraction (Be Our Guest) plus a couple of premium Characters (Wall-e and Rex are the ones that come to mind) so I'm pretty happy that I might get one of them.

Hit the 170 mark in the fire cracker tapper event. Got my chest, received a dragon statue. I hear it's Merlin's birthday today. Perhaps I'll just wrap this thing up and give it to him.

Got the same when I hit 170, but screw Merlin, I’m keeping it for myself! :thumbsup2

I’m not ready for an event.......

As in, an event with timed stuff. If it’s an event as in a celebration of things that aren’t timed, well that fine by me.

I logged into my game at work and on the bottom it said a new event is happening in about 6 days, so that’s Thursday of next week? Hope it’s just a celebration. Happy Friday to all.

I’m not ready for an event.......

As in, an event with timed stuff. If it’s an event as in a celebration of things that aren’t timed, well that fine by me.

I logged into my game at work and on the bottom it said a new event is happening in about 6 days, so that’s Thursday of next week? Hope it’s just a celebration. Happy Friday to all.

Saw that too - and also hope it isn’t a full on event (though my guess is it is as we had the storyline progression and the the dots mini event, so probably time)

Also see something about a contest at 1pm EST today if you s morning the correct answer to a question they will have in a live stream

Saw that too - and also hope it isn’t a full on event (though my guess is it is as we had the storyline progression and the the dots mini event, so probably time)

Also see something about a contest at 1pm EST today if you s morning the correct answer to a question they will have in a live stream

I agree. I don't like the events but since Peter Pan is part of the storyline I'm pretty sure they'll start up a timed one soon.

PS - enjoying your TR so far!

Yay me! I just got the task to welcome Wendy AND Shere Khan at the same time.

Well I guess you know what you'll be working on over the next few months. :rotfl:

Wendy's easier to collect for than Shere Khan, but then there's Peter Pan to consider...

Well I guess you know what you'll be working on over the next few months. :rotfl:

Wendy's easier to collect for than Shere Khan, but then there's Peter Pan to consider...

The only good thing is it should give me enough time to build up some magic.

Watching live stream...update is a 'mystery event'. Won't be revealed until the event starts. Includes 7 new characters. One attraction will be revealed in patch notes on Monday. Good chance that will identify what the mystery is.

Watching live stream...update is a 'mystery event'. Won't be revealed until the event starts. Includes 7 new characters. One attraction will be revealed in patch notes on Monday. Good chance that will identify what the mystery is.

Wiki page,for some reason,says "Phineas and Ferb" but unless they add Buford and Baljeet,that's impossible. I doubt that's what it is,anyway.

Phineas & Ferb? I don't even know what that is, lol...

edit: ok, just googled this, and NOT A FAN... Good thing that they already removed it from the wiki...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter