Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hello! Been MIA for a while, took a long break after the back to back events. Then just getting back from my real world Disney birthday visit + princess half marathon. Actually looking forward to this event, even though I’m pretty far behind (still trying to welcome Wendy, and SW characters at lv 8). But check out one of my fav pics from last week :)

Attachments

• A2B8C4FD-B18E-4585-993C-C403BAABA295.jpeg
    A2B8C4FD-B18E-4585-993C-C403BAABA295.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 22
With 7 characters I was also thinking Winnie the Pooh. But then I looked at my character lists and it looks like most of the timed events had 7 characters. So... I guess it could be almost anything. As for Little Mermaid I'd love it but 7 characters? They need to create an underwater land for most of them. Robin Hood? That would be fun. Princess & the Frog doesn't have 7 big characters I can think of. Oh well, I guess we will all have to wait and see.

Trying to think of other options for the event

Big Hero 6 - got six right away in the group and then just the enemy?

2nd Anniversary, maybe do Disney’s 2nd animated movie Pinocchio?

Mary Poppins with the new movie come out?

I forgot about Pinocchio. A Disney classic for sure, and not something that's been oversold either (a la Frozen). I just saw Big Hero 6 for the first time - fun movie! I forgot about that one as well.

Hello! Been MIA for a while, took a long break after the back to back events. Then just getting back from my real world Disney birthday visit + princess half marathon. Actually looking forward to this event, even though I’m pretty far behind (still trying to welcome Wendy, and SW characters at lv 8). But check out one of my fav pics from last week :)
Welcome back!!! I've always wanted to do one of the marathons. No more than 5k for me though.

Still hoping for Winnie The Pooh.

Me too, but I keep coming up with more than 7 characters, and so I feel like maybe not Winnie the Pooh, I'm assuming we'll get a mega clue on Monday with the release of the Patch Notes because they mentioned photos!

Enjoy the weekend!!!

I'm hoping for it, too, but I would want all the characters for this one...

I wish there was a faster way to collect from the characters. It takes so long to collect from each one and then send them off to do a task. I have been sending the ones that aren't collecting for Peter and Wendy out for as long as possible just so I don't have to do it so often.

I actually dread more characters without having Merlin or something to collect from them all at once.

I sincerely hope they don't continue sticking live-action characters into this game. Those pirates characters look odd.

I wish there was a faster way to collect from the characters. It takes so long to collect from each one and then send them off to do a task. I have been sending the ones that aren't collecting for Peter and Wendy out for as long as possible just so I don't have to do it so often.

I actually dread more characters without having Merlin or something to collect from them all at once.
The interns created the game to take a while, this way it doesn't run out of things going on. There was a time when I was maxed on on everyone, and there was no event going on. So all I could do was gather magic. Gameloft isn't going to speed things up.

The interns created the game to take a while, this way it doesn't run out of things going on. There was a time when I was maxed on on everyone, and there was no event going on. So all I could do was gather magic. Gameloft isn't going to speed things up.
It still takes forever to send them all off to do a task. It takes way too long to collect from each character and then send them off to do a task. I don't know how many characters you have but some of us don't have hours in the morning to collect and send them off before we go to work.

What needs to happen in gameplay to unlock the land behind IASW? I'm currently leveling up Zooptopia characters and a few other odd ones like Bullseye, Mother Gothel and Zurg. How much Magic does that area cost?

What needs to happen in gameplay to unlock the land behind IASW? I'm currently leveling up Zooptopia characters and a few other odd ones like Bullseye, Mother Gothel and Zurg. How much Magic does that area cost?

One area has already been opened for 1 million potions;the others are hopefully going to come later on.

Hoping something with a Villain battle this event. Little Mermaid or Herc do that well. The idea of Flotsam & Jetsam and Pain & Panic as a single character would be a novel concept.

Winnie the Pooh would be better as a main storyline addition than as an event. I dont think GameLoft thinks far out of the box for it, but if they introduced Pooh stuck in Rabbit's door and you had to welcome the other characters to help free him, than making him able to welcome, that would be enjoyable. Shift the concept from a physical villain, which clearly Winnie The Pooh would lack, and onto an action.

Ok, DIS hivemind, decision time.

Currently grinding away for Peter Pan, every non-premium character (aside from Alien & Wendy) is maxed, sitting on 700 gems, do I:

buy one of the following on sale: RC Racer, Mike & Sulley to the Rescue, Chip n Dale Treehouse or Haunted Mansion

or sit on my horde as the event draws near

What say you?

Winnie the Poo definitely seems more popular, but if I remember the gameloft survey they handed out a while ago, one of the IPs that was an option on ”which would you like to see added to the game” was Aristocats. I don’t really see them picking it, but they did pick Jungle Book. Reason I’m bringing up Aristocats is 1) the love for Marie (for whatever reason) 2) It was Disney’s modern hit when WDW opened in 1971 (which clearly they know their demographic) 3) The 7 characters: First 4: Duchess, Berlioz, Toulouse, and Marie (premium). Second 3: Edgar (the villian for the quest) O’Malley, Scat Cat (premium because this year has had at least two premiums each quest).

This is my guess, if Pooh isn’t the one. Pooh at least has attractions in the parks, but then again, Jungle Book didn’t, just as most modern characters didn’t.

Here's where I stand with my characters:

(If they aren't listed, they are maxed out at 10! or 6 :rolleyes:... I'm talking to you, Pirates!)

9 Chip
9 Dale
8 Zurg
9 Jessie
9 Buzz
9 Hamm
9 Sarge
8 Rex
8 Bullseye
0 Toy Alien (20/25, 20/25)
0 Peter Pan (22/35, 23/35)
5 Wendy
9 Captain Hook
9 Mike
9 Sully
8 Boo
9 Roz
8 Celia
8 Randall
8 Eve
8 Mother Gothel
8 Flynn
8 Rapunzel
8 Maximus
8 Flora
8 Fauna
8 Merryweather
8 Judy
8 Nick
7 Chief Bogo
8 Flash
7 Bagheera
7 Mowgli
7 Baloo
7 King Louie
8 Shere Khan
7 Dash
7 Mrs Incredible
8 Mr Incredible
7 Violet
7 Frozone
- Syndrome (don't have)
8 Zero
- Oogie Boogie (don't have)
9 Olaf
8 Hans
8 Kristoff
8 Sven
8 Mulan
8 Mushu
9 Belle
9 Beast
9 Lumiere
8 Cogsworth
8 Mrs Potts
8 Chip Potts
9 Gaston
7 Zazu
8 Nala
8 Simba
7 Rafiki
8 Scar
7 Timon
7 Pumbaa
9 Aladdin
8 Jasmine
7 Abu
7 Carpet
9 Jafar
7 Iago
8 Genie
8 Alice
7 Mad Hatter
7 March Hare
7 White Rabbit
8 Caterpillar
9 Queen of hearts
8 Cheshire Cat
9 Bashful
9 Doc
8 Sneezy
8 Dopey
8 Happy
9 Snow White
9 Queen
9 Grumpy
8 Sleepy

Who would you level up next if you were me?
Should I try to get a few more to 10 before the next event? Or should I try to get the 7s to level 8? I had several at 5 or 6 and I had been focusing on getting all of them to 7... Now I'm there, and besides working on Peter Pan characters, I wasn't sure which to focus on.

I would go in story line order. Get Toy Story ones to 10 rhen move forward from there. Jessie first.

Are all of your Jungle Book characters high enough level to collect all the Wendy/Peter tokens?

Have you tried storing any in home? This does save a lot of collection time. I took some back out b/c I hate to store what I “worked so hard -ha!” to earn, but even with the 24 hour tasks, it is becoming tedious again.

Ok, DIS hivemind, decision time.

Currently grinding away for Peter Pan, every non-premium character (aside from Alien & Wendy) is maxed, sitting on 700 gems, do I:

buy one of the following on sale: RC Racer, Mike & Sulley to the Rescue, Chip n Dale Treehouse or Haunted Mansion

or sit on my horde as the event draws near

What say you?

My 2 cents:

As I am trying to send my maxed characters out longer to keep them busy....
RC racers will give you a 12 hour task for Sarge....but you already have a 12 hr task opportunity with pizza planet.

Mike/Sully gives you a 12 hr Celia task option

Chip n Dale tree house -cute attraction, but chip n dale long tasks aren’t in the tree house

Haunted Mansion - great for nostalgia....and costume cloths once upon a time

I would go for Haunted Mansion for nostalgia if I had 1000 gems. But if you want the premiums in this next event, I would save the gems for it. People spent close to that 700 amount last time just for Grumpy chests. And premium characters and one attraction will take a huge chunk as well. There will be another sale down the road. Save up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter