Disney Magic Kingdoms

YES, I just reached level 52 and to my surprise the game rewarded me 100 gems and 100K magic!!!:jumping1: :thumbsup2

Just kidding, it was the typical almost worthless 1 gem and 1550 magic.
That's so wrong!!! I'm going to have to watch out for you on April 1st.

But you bring up a valid point...what a sad reward for all of the game playing you put in to get that far. Hopefully the interns will review that soon.

I will pipe in and say that I like the Dinosaur diorama at DL, because it's so old I guess. It's nostalgic and I think that's ok. But then again, I love Disneyland and some of the old-timey stuff there. I was sad when they made the country bears pack up their stuff and leave. And even though I don't really like to ride them, I'm glad the submarine ride is back up and running now with the cute Nemo theme.

As for the Aristocats, I agree it can't be a great movie or more of us would be watching it again and again. I love Pooh, but I'll also send a shout-out for Robin Hood, which is a hidden gem since so many people don't even know it exists.
Haven't been to DL since I moved to the Lone Star State. I can't believe the Country Bears were evicted!!! I'm so sad to hear that. That was my favorite show growing up. I lived nearby and my family and I went all the time. Please don't tell me they removed the western area in Knotts Berry Farm...or worse than that, the ride explaining how they made the jelly. The nostalgia of my childhood memories can't take anymore shock.

Congrats...I think. You must have little Mickey shaped callouses on your index fingers. That's the real reward...not the single gem and pocket change of magic!!
I tell ya... nothing gets the ol' heart pumping more than watching Pluto sniff around and dig up a prize box!!! What's going to be inside? An attraction? Lots and lots of gems? The key to unlock Adventureland? Oh right... nothing.

I reached 54 last week. Trust me... no need to rush.

That's so wrong!!! I'm going to have to watch out for you on April 1st.

But you bring up a valid point...what a sad reward for all of the game playing you put in to get that far. Hopefully the interns will review that soon.

I tell ya... nothing gets the ol' heart pumping more than watching Pluto sniff around and dig up a prize box!!! What's going to be inside? An attraction? Lots and lots of gems? The key to unlock Adventureland? Oh right... nothing.

Agree, it is so anti-climatic. Honesty, I think I’d prefer nothing instead. Granted, I don't need anything big, even something like 3 gems in the 30s or 5 gems in the 50s, etc. would be enough.

Congratulations developers. You’ve finally pushed me out of the game. There isn’t an aspect of this game I despise more than these characters that take weeks to welcome. I can’t think of a poorer use of my time. I’ve been playing since the release of this game. Finally welcomed the chore that was Wendy after weeks of tasks only to find out two weeks later that Pan was going to be an even bigger pain. Haven’t collected a single item for him in over a week. I enjoy playing more for the attractions as that’s the reason I downloaded the game. It was billed as ‘Disney Magic Kingdoms’ not ‘characters’. Anyway, this has been an enjoyable forum to be a part of and I wish you all luck, but today is the last day I’ll login to this game. After the past few months of gameplay I can’t say I will miss it.

Outside of the decent Dinosaur ride, I have little use for them. I rode the Ellen ride once. Exactly once. Thirty years ago. Bored the pants off me. One-and-done. I've been to Disneyland once. Exactly once. Twenty one years ago. Rode their train and suddenly I'm staring at a prehistoric diorama. Took me right out of the nice train ride. Why do they bother putting that thing in there? What, is the train a time machine? It's pointless. Yes, I get it. Walt Disney built it. But you know what? He built the rest of the park, too. Get ride of the annoying dinosaur sequence. Then there's the giant dinosaur pointless plopped down in the lagoon in the middle of DHS. Or the eyesore roadside carnival set up outside the scholars' dig in Animal Kingdom. I get the backstory. Why? Because I'm a fan who reads stuff. The average park visitor who walks around with their park maps and their "My First Visit" button doesn't get why there are brightly colored amusement park rides stuck in nature's park. They really need to figure out how to better use dinosaurs.

Um...I was referring to the movies,not the rides...and I've never been to any of the Disney parks.If they were to build one in Canada,maybe I could go.

Disney Magic Kingdoms Patch Notes – Update 18: 2nd Anniversary Special Mystery Event!

DISNEY MAGIC KINGDOMS·MONDAY, 5 MARCH 2018
Time flies when you’re having fun! It’s hard to believe that it’s already been 2 years since the launch of Disney Magic Kingdoms! We’re celebrating this milestone with a special Mystery event featuring new Characters, Attractions, Concession Stands, and so much more! Make sure to download the latest update to see who will be joining the Kingdom!
Put on your party hats, the celebration begins March 8, 2018!
New Content
Characters
• 7 Mystery Characters
Attractions
• 4 Mystery Attractions
• Fantasmic!
Concessions
• 3 Mystery Concessions
Decorations
• 3 Mystery Decorations
Parade Floats
• Mystery Float
Costumes
• Sorcerer Mickey
Features
Visiting Home
• Players can now collect magic and access the Visiting Home Menu by tapping on the Storybook Board located near the Castle. They can also send characters home using the new option in the Characters’ Activity List.
28471961_1036802719819525_761303905825301363_n.png

Daily Login Calendar
• We’ve improved how we display current reward streaks to make it easier to track.
• Reclaimed Reward Days will now be shown using pink check marks.
• We’ve also included additional information on the tutorial cards to clarify that Reward Streaks reset to 0 upon completion. Please note that this will not impact the number of consecutive days logged in.
• The Daily Login Calendar is only available when playing online; a new icon was added to show players when they are offline.
28783528_1036804669819330_8951206443643734937_n.png

28471910_1036803579819439_243099073857645599_n.png

New Enchanted Chest Store
• We’ve redesigned the Enchanted Chest Store to make rewards clearer to see.
• Some Chest Bundles will now guarantee certain tier of rewards.
28576547_1036803946486069_5035933620068429960_n.png

28471611_1036804163152714_1675164062768874600_n.png

Character Bundles
• We will now be showcasing available Character Bundles directly in the Welcoming Screen to make sure that you don’t miss out on any available deals.
28782733_1036804346486029_7282666317809221540_n.png

Balancing
Enchanted Chests
Bronze
• Arendelle Medallion removed from the possible drops
• Lute removed from the possible drops
• Carrot Nose removed from the possible drops
Silver
• Olaf Ears Hat removed from the possible drops
• Sven Ears Hat removed from the possible drops
• Lotus Hairpiece removed from the possible drops
• Mulan Ears Hat removed from the possible drops

Looking at the patch notes tells me nothing really. Stretching through...it lists Fantasmic as a new attraction. I only know of Fantasmic being the show at Disneyland, in which I think the only grouping who makes an appearance that we don’t have is the little mermaid? such a stretch though lol

Why do you think it's Fantasia? Just curious. I'm ok with it either way. I think I'm one of the few who likes the movie.

Why do you think it's Fantasia? Just curious. I'm ok with it either way. I think I'm one of the few who likes the movie.
I have two issues with Fantasia as a part of this game. First, there are no true stand-alone characters. I don't believe any of them spoke, either. What are we going to get? Random hippos and ostriches?

And second, there's no one true coherent story line to the film. So tasks would be difficult. I mean, how many times are we going to send Mickey to summon water? Or ostriches to dance with hippos?

I hope the interns haven't run out of steam already and just shove this film into the game. Then again, they are interns, so...

Can someone who has played from Day 1 please let me know the total # of days from their calendar. I know I started shortly after the game was available but not on day 1 since when I joined this board I felt like I was really behind. I'm curious to know what the highest total # can be. Thanks!

My issue with Fantasia as an included attraction is that there are no stand-alone characters. I don't believe any of them spoke, either. What are we going to get? Random hippos and ostriches?

I get that. It wouldn't be my first choice (or my second or third) either. Hippos dancing in ballerina tutus all over the park?

Ah, I'm guessing the Fantastia guess has to do with the Sorcerer Mickey costume. 7 unnamed broomsticks maybe? Haha. I don't think it's Fantastia because how could they get people to pay for their "premium" characters?

I get that. It wouldn't be my first choice (or my second or third) either. Hippos dancing in ballerina tutus all over the park?

Ah, I'm guessing the Fantastia guess has to do with the Sorcerer Mickey costume. 7 unnamed broomsticks maybe? Haha. I don't think it's Fantastia because how could they get people to pay for their "premium" characters?
But do count on that broom tapper event coming back. Been about a year since we've had to deal with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter