Disney Magic Kingdoms

You're welcome and I also made an adjustmentView attachment 307880
I was able to add more concessions this way by putting Aurora's Spinning Wheel by Splash Mountain instead of by Zootopia P.D. (I am going to try to add more once Aurora and Prince Phillip stop dancing)
Thanks for all the park layout pics. I can't really move anything around yet since I've got so many characters working their little hearts out. But as soon as this event is over, I'm going to re-work my entire park. Other than the Race Track, I have stored all of Zootopia to make room for Peter Pan and Incredibles is going next to make room for Pooh. Of course, I still don't have Splash Mountain, but at least I have a picture of yours to get me by for the time being!! Thanks again!!!!!!

Wow...you sure can tell when something is going on. Just finished up my last class before starting spring break and I'm already behind 4 pages on the forum. It's almost like having one more class. Looks like everyone is pretty much enjoying this update so far. I have Tigger and Rabbit at Level 3 and 1 of Pooh's nightcap so far. So far I really like this one.
Hope you enjoy your spring break!!

Thanks for all the park layout pics. I can't really move anything around yet since I've got so many characters working their little hearts out. But as soon as this event is over, I'm going to re-work my entire park. Other than the Race Track, I have stored all of Zootopia to make room for Peter Pan and Incredibles is going next to make room for Pooh. Of course, I still don't have Splash Mountain, but at least I have a picture of yours to get me by for the time being!! Thanks again!!!!!!
No problem! I am happy to help! I get so irritated whenever I have to arrange it (I'm sure you understand why) so I hope to save others from the frustration by showing off how mine works out.

No problem! I am happy to help! I get so irritated whenever I have to arrange it (I'm sure you understand why) so I hope to save others from the frustration by showing off how mine works out.
I hear you. Part of me feels like I'm cheating off of your thoughtful work. But another part of me is saying, "Do it! Her park looks amazing AND everything fits!!" The lazy me on my right shoulder is louder than the DIY me on my left shoulder. We'll be like the Magic Kingdoms at DL and WDW...kinda the same, kinda different...but both fantastic!!!

Ok that’s it for Aladdin chests! Two stupid elephant decos. No more gems for them. I have no Aladin characters yet. On all the other groups offered lately I’ve gotten a character in either the first or second chest. Sure I have a crazy group of single characters but I’m happy with each one of them.

Ok, so Tigger is 3 and needs one more spring to level up. Rabbit is 3 and ready to level up. Kanga has the 16 bibs or whatever they are and needs 6 more hats

My problem right now is I only have 6 Winnie the pooh purple hats I'm hoping I can get more of those once kanga is welcomed.

My Tiggers at 2 but should be ready for 3 tonight. My Rabbit is ready for level 5, but 1 or 2 books short, depending on Tigger. Kanga on the other hand is going much slower than I’d like. Only at 8/16 aprons and 5/15 ears. My drop rate was awful earlier today.

If it makes you feel better, I only have 4 purple hats, but I’m prioritizing Kanga over Pooh. Figure I should welcome Kanda first and then focus on Pooh after that.

I’m getting a little frustrated with the Honey Dipper. They made them much harder to collect than theHoney Combs. Same with bronze chests, they’ve only dropped a few combs, which I don’t need. think they’ve only dropped 1 Dipper for me.

Progress:
Rabbit: Lvl 4
Tigger: Lvl 4 (this unlocks another non-event quest)
Kanga: 15/16 Aprons, 11/16 Ears
Pooh: 4/40 Night Caps
You are way ahead of me. I have 4 aprons for Kanga. That's it for her. 2 night caps for Pooh. On a side note, what is your profile pic a picture of? I cannot figure it out. I keep seeing different things every time I look at it.

I hear you. Part of me feels like I'm cheating off of your thoughtful work. But another part of me is saying, "Do it! Her park looks amazing AND everything fits!!" The lazy me on my right shoulder is louder than the DIY me on my left shoulder. We'll be like the Magic Kingdoms at DL and WDW...kinda the same, kinda different...but both fantastic!!!
I understand! And sounds good to me!!!

I'm still stuck trying to get flutes for Peter Pan. Still need 11. They just aren't dropping.

I'm still stuck trying to get flutes for Peter Pan. Still need 11. They just aren't dropping.
I was really hoping that they'd drop faster with this Pooh event going on, but alas...no such luck. I'm slowly trudging along beside you. Have you unlocked him yet? I have him at level 3, but it is very slow going. Good luck on your hunt.

Welcoming new characters will definitely take priority over Pooh, mainly because I believe that his other tokens wont be unlocked UNTIL you welcome other characters. If someone has nothing else to do, I'll stick them on Pooh tasks.

Tigger's 1hr task is rough because it drops FOUR different tokens. With the Eeyore & Piglet not unlocking for 6 days, i'm hoping i can hit the event storyline wall and use that time to stockpile Books. (if folks dont know the maximum you hold at any time is the total of all the characters that need them)

Welcoming new characters will definitely take priority over Pooh, mainly because I believe that his other tokens wont be unlocked UNTIL you welcome other characters. If someone has nothing else to do, I'll stick them on Pooh tasks.

Tigger's 1hr task is rough because it drops FOUR different tokens. With the Eeyore & Piglet not unlocking for 6 days, i'm hoping i can hit the event storyline wall and use that time to stockpile Books. (if folks dont know the maximum you hold at any time is the total of all the characters that need them)

Completely agree about prioritizing Kanga items over Pooh’s. I think the only exception for me is overnight. Since Pooh’s jobs are only available for 2 characters and take 4h I might as well take advantage of it while I sleep.

The 4 different tokens for Tiggers 1h job is rough. I’ve intentionally waited an hour of two before leveling Tigger or Rabbit, because it cuts the item total in half.

Stacking up books is also gonna be a in high demand. I always, though it was number of characters x2? I’ve had 9 honey combs collected and believe I was still able to collect more.

I was really hoping that they'd drop faster with this Pooh event going on, but alas...no such luck. I'm slowly trudging along beside you. Have you unlocked him yet? I have him at level 3, but it is very slow going. Good luck on your hunt.
No, I have been sending out my JB characters for the flutes but they keep coming back without any. I managed to get one today. Just another 10 to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter