Disney Magic Kingdoms

Welcoming Kanga brings a 12hr solo event quest for her, a 15 heffalump tapper quest that spawn 5 at a time with a 1hr respawn so a minimum of 3hrs, unlocks Rabbit's house which cost 5000 event currency & 2 hr build time and a non-event quest for Rabbit.

Leveling her to Lvl 2 opens a 2hr non-event quest for her.

No, I have been sending out my JB characters for the flutes but they keep coming back without any. I managed to get one today. Just another 10 to go!
You're almost there...sorry...nope, can't do it. I'm trying to be positive for you. But there really isn't anything positive about the Peter Pan drop rate. Those flutes drove me nuts too. But I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Both of them!!!

Well, there goes my airplane mode plan - for some reason, the game is insisting I re-enable the internet before it will load :/ Maybe it's just an update, but still kind of annoying.

*edit - false alarm, looks like it was another app affecting the game. So that's nice at least!

I think the other Pooh tokens will unlock when we will collect all of the 40 Night Caps because the quest for collecting Night Caps shows part 1 and clicking on other tokens show complete more questions to unlock this tokens quest.

Stacking up books is also gonna be a in high demand. I always, though it was number of characters x2? I’ve had 9 honey combs collected and believe I was still able to collect more.
Nope. It is the total needed for all the characters to level up.

Well true but keep in mind you send them on a 6-hour task vs completing a quest so it'll be interesting to know what the prize is not just for the task but also for completing the quest.

I believe it was 250 Event Currency for completing the quest.

How long do you guys play on airplane mode for tapper events? I'm thinking it would be nice to get the daily chest rewards if they do turn out to be either Sorcerer Mickey or Pooh tokens, but am trying to figure out when to start playing on normal mode for the scarab thing to not be on a super competitive board if possible.

How long do you guys play on airplane mode for tapper events? I'm thinking it would be nice to get the daily chest rewards if they do turn out to be either Sorcerer Mickey or Pooh tokens, but am trying to figure out when to start playing on normal mode for the scarab thing to not be on a super competitive board if possible.

Are the scarab prizes really worth it? I'm going to save my efforts for a tapper with better prizes.

Writing this from the channel tunnel on our way to euro Disney!!

I got 100 EC and 2 of Mickey's red fabric from the Amber daily reward chest.

I would only stay in airplane mode for a little bit for this event. I would not miss a daily reward/mess up the reward streak because of it.

Stacking up books is also gonna be a in high demand. I always, though it was number of characters x2? I’ve had 9 honey combs collected and believe I was still able to collect more.

The honey combs and honey dippers go up to 12 or 14 maybe?.... it's the books that go according to how many are needed for all the characters. Soooo frustrating if you don't realize that you have all the books you need, and waste honeycombs and dippers and get no book! (I don't think I've done that this event, but in past events, I definitely have! I just couldn't think of what tokens we were using to make my example ;) )

Are the scarab prizes really worth it? I'm going to save my efforts for a tapper with better prizes.

Writing this from the channel tunnel on our way to euro Disney!!

That's kind of what I was wondering - seems like they aren't great, so part of me is thinking it would be better to just get the daily rewards instead.

Have fun at Euro Disney! I'm jealous :D

Nope. It is the total needed for all the characters to level up.

The honey combs and honey dippers go up to 12 or 14 maybe?.... it's the books that go according to how many are needed for all the characters. Soooo frustrating if you don't realize that you have all the books you need, and waste honeycombs and dippers and get no book! (I don't think I've done that this event, but in past events, I definitely have! I just couldn't think of what tokens we were using to make my example ;) )

Sorry about that, I misread @JamesGarvey post and I worded my response badly. I realize the number of books is according to all the characters needed to level up, although that’s not a problem I really never run into. :rotfl: I was thinking and talking talking about the items needed to make the books, Honey Combs and Honey Dippers, being 2x the number of characters. It's not uncommon for me to have one of those items maxed out for much of the event. The item they make, not so much. I tend to spend them once I get enough to level up a character.

I have Rabbit's House.
Kanga is on her 12 hour quest.
Waiting for Rabbit to finish a quest so I can start him on the one that comes after the house is built.
Aladdin has a few hours left on the purple task that popped up.

That's kind of what I was wondering - seems like they aren't great, so part of me is thinking it would be better to just get the daily rewards instead.

Have fun at Euro Disney! I'm jealous :D

Thank you. I'm taking my 20 month old and can't wait till she sees Minnie!

I'd take the 20 gems any day. Later on in the event though and if the streak reward isn't as good then it might be worth the trade off to go offline for a while.

I don't know how long to wait though. I waited ages to start for one of the recent mini events and still ended up on a leaderboard I had no chance on :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter