Disney Magic Kingdoms

Stitch is cute, but I am pretty indifferent on this event, I doubt I will be getting any premium characters. Although I do love the attractions. I’m a sucker for beach stuff though.

Here's to hoping the update goes smoothly tomorrow so that nobody misses out on starting the event on time Thursday!

Still working on Wendy and Shere Khan - 20 yarn balls and 14 ears away on Wendy; 4 ears away on Shere Khan
Leveling Flynn to level 10 - last character level up before the event :-)

Stitch is cute, but I am pretty indifferent on this event, I doubt I will be getting any premium characters. Although I do love the attractions. I’m a sucker for beach stuff though.
I like Stitch's level up intro. Seems like it fits him pretty well. I don't really know enough about the other characters to have any input. Love the float though. Thinking about what you said about beach stuff makes me think this event may have been better timed for the summer.

Really, I'm just hoping for a fun event. I really liked Winnie the Pooh, even though I feel like I finished it kinda early.

I like Stitch's level up intro. Seems like it fits him pretty well. I don't really know enough about the other characters to have any input. Love the float though. Thinking about what you said about beach stuff makes me think this event may have been better timed for the summer.

Really, I'm just hoping for a fun event. I really liked Winnie the Pooh, even though I feel like I finished it kinda early.

I could use some sunshine, this Ohio winter is never ending! Lol

Okay guys! I have completely improved in space! Keeping the concessions there until I get the new attractions.

Attachments

• IMG_4042.JPG
    IMG_4042.JPG
    205.1 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_4043.JPG
    IMG_4043.JPG
    203.3 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_4044.JPG
    IMG_4044.JPG
    200.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_4045.JPG
    IMG_4045.JPG
    209.8 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4046.JPG
    IMG_4046.JPG
    192.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_4047.JPG
    IMG_4047.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_4048.JPG
    IMG_4048.JPG
    211.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_4049.JPG
    IMG_4049.JPG
    203.8 KB · Views: 110
Got the update and the new chest rewards things is good and also stressful. You do get to tap the last one, so be patient and look for the pattern and you’ll be able to get the item you want. I had three bronze chests to open. I managed to get two fairy god mother wands.

Last edited:
Okay guys! I have completely improved in space! Keeping the concessions there until I get the new attractions.
Your pics are great! Were you able to fit everything out? I like how you pretty much kept the themes together. I thought I'd have to sacrifice that to get it all on the board.

Thank you and yes, I was! The only attraction I am missing is The Lost Boys' Hideout and that is because I haven't welcomed Pan yet. I can welcome him but I decided to continue to level up other characters first because I know how difficult his drops are and I knew the new event was coming.

Didn't tag your comment for some reason @Windwaker4444

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter