Disney Magic Kingdoms

Thank you and yes, I was! The only attraction I am missing is The Lost Boys' Hideout and that is because I haven't welcomed Pan yet. I can welcome him but I decided to continue to level up other characters first because I know how difficult his drops are and I knew the new event was coming.
That's fantastic. I just sent the characters out, but once they finish up I'm going to put your pics to good use. It'll be nice to have everything out again. Thanks!!!!

You're right. Every time. How do you know that in New York? Maybe you are the mole and you just blew your cover!!! No one would ever suspect you. Hmmmm...
Because like you, I don't get the update until the very end, either. Our fault for not being sheep iPhone users.

Because like you, I don't get the update until the very end, either. Our fault for not being sheep iPhone users.
Likely story....can you holler over to the Gameloft intern in the office next to yours that we really need more land on the next update? No wonder you are always saying we are paying for their textbooks..you know this for a fact. Wait a second...are you a Gameloft intern?!? Omg.. everything just fell into place.

I am amazed Fairy Godmother isn't premium - I was sure she'd cost gems. I literally just bought Captain Hook's Ship this morning, so no Primeval Whirl for a while, but that's totally fine cuz I'd have opted for the ship anyways. Just tried to move around my Tomorrowland to put Lilo & Stitch front & center, both because it's my favorite movie of the ones that make sense there, and to put them next to the statue of Stitch's ship that's been there since the beginning. It's not great but it'll work!

One thing I noticed: they put LILO &Stitch at the top in the book (as they usually do for events), but they moved Beauty and the Beast right below them for easier access if they are at home.

I see in the calendar we are set to get a Legendary Chest on Friday ... wonder if that will be a way to get one of the Stitch event characters / buildings right away ... that would be nice

I mean, I am sure I will just wind up with an Apu balloon stand or something, but nice to dream

Just tried to move around my Tomorrowland to put Lilo & Stitch front & center, both because it's my favorite movie of the ones that make sense there, and to put them next to the statue of Stitch's ship that's been there since the beginning. It's not great but it'll work!

Good point! I was thinking Adventureland (Hawaii!) but that makes more sense.

I see in the calendar we are set to get a Legendary Chest on Friday ... wonder if that will be a way to get one of the Stitch event characters / buildings right away ... that would be nice

I mean, I am sure I will just wind up with an Apu balloon stand or something, but nice to dream

My guess is it will be BaTB themed chest to assist folks who werent playing during that event with this event's side quest.

Good point! I was thinking Adventureland (Hawaii!) but that makes more sense.

I would probably prefer them in Frontierland/Adventureland (It is some kind of weird mashup, isn't it?) because it would totallyy sense there and the tan bases indicate they're "intended" for that area, but my Frontierventureland is very full with Lion King, Jungle Book, Aladdin, and some of the gem/potion rides. I'm excited to finally fill up Tomorrowland, too.

I’m pleasantly surprised Fairy Godmother doesn’t cost gems. I forgot about the update though and sent a bunch of characters on 12 hr tasks that could have been collecting tokens. Oh well.

I’m not too excited about the event, still think it’s at least a couple weeks too soon, but it looks like it will be cute. I’m on vacation starting today (which includes DL next week!!) so we will see how far I can get. I was on vacation during Snow White and managed to get everything so it should be fine.

I have 880 gems, down from the 1k I had before Winnie the Pooh. Even though I’m pretty indifferent to the movie I’ll still get all the premium content since events are the reason I save up my gems.

They have a retweet promo going again... but alas they did learn from last time! Big change in the number needed, so not likely to get all three again. And FYI, the last one tapped out at 6.4k retweets.

Attachments

• 17E42514-77CC-417D-AAED-92338BA6B280.jpeg
    17E42514-77CC-417D-AAED-92338BA6B280.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 37
They have a retweet promo going again... but alas they did learn from last time! Big change in the number needed, so not likely to get all three again. And FYI, the last one tapped out at 6.4k retweets.

I didn't even know they did this. Not a Twitter person so I guess that's why.

Likely story....can you holler over to the Gameloft intern in the office next to yours that we really need more land on the next update? No wonder you are always saying we are paying for their textbooks..you know this for a fact. Wait a second...are you a Gameloft intern?!? Omg.. everything just fell into place.
Way to blow my cover. Guess who's off my Christmas card list this year...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter