Disney Magic Kingdoms

End of my second day collecting for Gaston, and I can't seem to get my last two hats. Hopefully they will come tonight and I can welcome him tomorrow. Then it is time to start upgrading everyone! I am also looking forward to getting Mickeys new outfit when the event is over.

I am really hoping they open some more new game content. I am getting a quest here and there, but most my characters are level 8or above, and there seems to be nothing new happening. Even Chip and Dale are around level 5 now and are stalled on their quests. The event helped to have some storyline going, and I am going to miss that when I am done.

Off to bed with 7 Quivers and 0 Hats. Hopefully I will get some hats sometime.

I got one more Quiver so now it's 8 Quiver and 0 Hats. I have 3 collecting hats and none have given any? Is this something I should be contacting them about or is it just a bad drop rate?

I got one more Quiver so now it's 8 Quiver and 0 Hats. I have 3 collecting hats and none have given any? Is this something I should be contacting them about or is it just a bad drop rate?
My drop rates have been low too, I'm at 2 quivers and 7 hats, nothing dropped overnight. In two full days cogsworth and lumiere dancing has yielded only one hat, the task doesn't seem to help me much. Crossing my fingers today is better

Safe to say, we're all having issues with drop rates. I have 7 quivers and 4 hats but the most frustrating is when I get no drops overnight - which has happened every morning thus far.

My drop rates to welcome him weren't too terrible, but now that I have him I've had no luck to level him up to 2 for another quest, and You only need 2 of his tokens to level him up. I have a feeling getting him to 10 will be months of work.

for those worried about getting Gaston's tokens, if you have an old phone laying around I suggest installing the game on it and linking your account so you can load cloud save files to keep trying for the tokens

Does anyone else Event Board say something like- Check back soon to compete on the Leader board and earn exclusive LUNAR FESTIVAL event rewards. Wasn't that for Mulan?

3 days, 3 quivers, 3 hats. This is getting old. After spending real money in the past 3 events, am no more inclined to spend on this game considering the horrendous drop rates for gaston. Game loft lost a paying player with this event. I may check the game from time to time cuz I love Disney, but won't be spending any more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter