Elizabeth Swan 6hr for Captains Hook
Judy Hopps 6hr for Captains Hook
Nick Wilde 4hr for Hook Ears

The Jolly Roger has 8hr collection, possibility of:
The jar of Pixie Dust
Needle and thread
Hooks ears
Captains Hook

Tortuga tavern has possibility of Captains Hook.
Sea serpent swing has possibility of Hooks Ears.

Both items in the silver chests; Wendy and the Float are listed for Captains Hook; and Peter Pan is listed for Hooks Ears.

Hope this info is helpful!

Huh.....thats funny. Update started today but according to calendar i missed yesterday. Oh, i see, pay one gem to fix the situation. Not really worth a couple hundred magic. Hopefully it doesn’t goofy up any streaks for me. Hate being nickel and gemed needlessly. Oh well gameloft you got me again heres your gem back. Not helping with my cranky old man problem

I’m 1500 potions away from Jolky Roger, but 350 gems from Hook. I’m not sure if the bundle is a good deal for me... maybe it will offer me a lesser price if I use the potions for the Jolly Roger first.

I've just noticed that they've added the odds of getting each item in the chest rewards section. Presumably this is to comply with the new App store requirements. For the Zootopia Racetrack, the odds are 2.86% lol
So what they’re saying is “there’s definitely a chance....”

I think the $15 bundle is pretty expensive. I am wondering if it's worth paying the gems for Hook or if I will regret it like I do for Jack Sparrow. I also think it's pretty crummy of them to put up the calendar showing that we all missed yesterday. That goes beyond sneaky. In other news, guess I can level up the queen since I'm not getting Wendy any time today. And at least I had something to do with all that junk I've been getting in those chests lately. Merlin had a lot to conjure up today.

Last edited:
Huh.....thats funny. Update started today but according to calendar i missed yesterday. Oh, i see, pay one gem to fix the situation. Not really worth a couple hundred magic. Hopefully it doesn’t goofy up any streaks for me. Hate being nickel and gemed needlessly. Oh well gameloft you got me again heres your gem back. Not helping with my cranky old man problem
Same here.

It tells me to finish more Jungle Books quests before access to the Peter Pan characters.
Does anyone remember if the Merlin quest ( to expand big thunder mountain) for 500,000 s a jungle book quest?

It tells me to finish more Jungle Books quests before access to the Peter Pan characters.
Does anyone remember if the Merlin quest ( to expand big thunder mountain) for 500,000 s a jungle book quest?

It is considered a Jungle Book quest so you won’t be able to move forward until you do it :(

Do we remember what the livestream said about the consecutive days marker? My total days logged in seem accurate but I thought the consecutive days were going to stay too....

Got the Jolly Roger, but had to hide the Magic Lamp Theatre to make it fit...

Liking the daily rewards especially 20 gems. Hope it stays as rewarding as it is now :)

Hook is $21 CDN. Ya, no thanks

Happy collecting everyone!

Do we remember what the livestream said about the consecutive days marker? My total days logged in seem accurate but I thought the consecutive days were going to stay too....

I was going to ask this too. Is everyone only on a 1 day streak?

I'm sure they said they would push through your actual current streak. But then would they just give out a load of gems to us all at once? That'll be a big no I reckon.

On the whole underwhelmed by the update as it's only really 2 characters. I'll be ages getting Wendy as there's only 2 characters for me that can earn one of her hats and there's 35 of them! Yikes!

I hope though as this will keep people busy for some time that will mean a few months breather on events.

Totally agree. But I'm still scared to start leveling up the queen.

I'm guessing that fear of monopolizing your character book has flown to Neverland.

It's in Merlin's Cauldron. 30,000 elixers to get

I was right, because I am elixir poor in my Windows game, I knew we would be getting a super expensive elixir attraction soon. And we did. In my IOS game, I should be pretty close to 30K.

And now I have to decide what to do about the Parachute Drop in my Windows game. I never bought it, didn't realize I needed it for Alien Claws when we had the Black Friday sale, and now I don't want to spend 175 gems on it. But if I don't buy it, then I have to spend elixirs on claws not saving for Jolly Roger. But if I get it, it's not like I'm going to be using it because Alien is going to be working on Wendy for the foreseeable future not his own tokens. Decisions.

20 gems for a 3 day streak! I like :-)

I don't think we should get too excited, I bet that's only the prize to demonstrate how all of this works. And going forward we'll only get 20 gems for 30 day streaks or something. Or they plan on raising the price of things during events so we have a reason to spend all our new gems quickly...like more Grumpy nonsense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter