Disney Magic Kingdoms

Anyone bought the Peter Pan Float? Any drops? Debating if it’s worth it or not... At the moment I have 15 N&T and 20 hats! At this rate I’ll have Wendy around Xmas!

I got the float because pretty much always get the float and it hasn’t dropped anything for me at all. MAYBE one Hook item, but that’s it.

Here’s where I am at with characters:
Alien - level 9, needs 20 claws and 11 ears to go up to level 10. He is on needle and thread duty for Wendy, so his tokens won’t be collected for a while.

Wendy - have 14 needle and thread, 22 Ears.
Hook - level 5, ready for 6.

Shere Khan - I need one fire stick to get him to level 10.

Snow White - just hit the button to level her to 10.
Queen - level 9, some tokens collected for level 10.
Grumpy - just got to level 9; so need all his tokens to get to level 10.

This is where I stand 17 days after my last progress report...

Evil Queen – Level 6 - now Level 8
Grumpy – Level 8 - now Level 9
Sleepy – Leveling up to 9 - ready to go to 10
Snow White, Bashful, Sneezy – ready to level up to 9 - all maxed
Happy, Doc – Level 9 - maxed
Dopey – ready to go to Level 10 - maxed

Queen of Hearts – Level 9 - maxed
Mad Hatter, March Hare, Caterpiller, Cheshire Cat – ready to go to 10 - all maxed

Shere Khan – Level 9 - maxed

Wall-E – ready to go to 10

Captain Hook - Level 5
Wendy - need 16 needle/thread and 17 ear hats

I'm not minding the slower pace with Wendy, because I've been able to do some catching up. I imagine it would be very frustrating for those who are all maxed out, though.

Summarizing multiple comments/posts
Have every character except Wendy and Peter Pan, have every attraction except z. racetrack, and have 1 of every concession stand and decoration. 9.1 mil magic.
Snow White
Bashful – 9, almost ready for 10
Happy – 9, going to 10 tomorrow
Snow – leveling to 9 now
Queen - 8
Grumpy –7, almost ready for 8
Sleepy – 9

Toy Story
Toy Alien - 8, halfway to 9

Alice In Wonderland
Queen Of Hearts – 9 ready, waiting for evil queen to be done with tokens to level up to 9, before taking her off token quests to level up

Peter Pan
Hook - 5
Wendy - 6 yarn, 24 ears. Managed to get 10 ears since yesterday, but only 2 yarns. Float has only dropped Wendy ears. Jungle Book characters have barely gotten any yarns. Most of them came from TS Alien.

622 total days logged in, though I've played a bit longer and forgot to log in a couple days in the beginning. Opened today's platinum chest and got magic, happiness, and Cinderella shoe fountain. Useless.

Completely agree!

That said, I do like the fact they only show up every 4 hours. Easy to set an alarm during the day (not to wake up at night) and collect umbrellas and Merlin’s gathering spell at the same time.
Truthfully, I had no idea this one was at four hours, and I legitimately have no idea how many are available each time. By tomorrow, this Rock the Dots thing will have been going on for a full week. I haven't bothered checking the leaderboard even once, and don't much care where I wind up. I got the concession stand, so I'm fine. There isn't anything I need in the platinum chest, and even at 20 gems, that's not going to make a dent in my gem count. Sorry, Gameloft, this Rock the Dots thing sucks.

So in 9 hours and 45 minutes, I'll be on a plane heading for Walt Disney World. Packed my miscellaneous stuff last night (Magic Band, trip-related cards, etc) and realized that these Magic Band packages are a massive waste of money and postage. Since I'm staying for at a different resort for each of my four nights, DVC treated this as four different reservations, which makes sense (which is nice, because I was able to order a Deluxe Dining plan for just one night, and then just pay cash for the rest of my meals as I see fit). I ordered 4 different bands (I now have one in each of the eight available colors), but am only packing one. I received four boxes, three of which could have fit two and one box was designed to fit three. I'm sure my local recycling plant will appreciate the waste...
20180126_053927 (640x480).jpg

Last edited:
I got the Zootopia Race Track!!!!

At least in my IOS game. Windows game got a Queen Heart box, which I'm cool with.

Got my Platinum chest, opened it and there it was! It’s not a dream! It exists! Finally I have the race track... life is good :)

Congratulations!!!:cool1:

Send some pixie dust my way so I can get Splash Mtn!!! :thumbsup2

Need 19 needle/yarn tokens and 13 ears. I still maintain two weeks before I get to welcome her.

On an unrelated note, I’m going to animal kingdom tomorrow, so yay for a Disney day and there are perks to living in Florida.

To all the people who got the racetrack congrats, and I hope to have the same lunch with splash mountain.

Need 19 needle/yarn tokens and 13 ears. I still maintain two weeks before I get to welcome her.

On an unrelated note, I’m going to animal kingdom tomorrow, so yay for a Disney day and there are perks to living in Florida.

To all the people who got the racetrack congrats, and I hope to have the same lunch with splash mountain.
Probably going to be there later in the day tomorrow, myself! Starting the day in Epcot, then Disney Springs, and probably Animal Kingdom for the evening. If you see me, wave!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter