Disney Magic Kingdoms

I went offline once the event started, but in checking Pluto, Chip, and Dale's lunar costumes, it says internet required, so it's possible something has opened up for those as well, if anyone else wants to check.

Does anybody know how much time does it take for cages to regenerate and how many? Are they infinite?
I do not know, but during events I have never had them unavailable, with trying to keep up collecting the components. I wouldn't think it would be an issue now.

I can't imagine being able to collect 266-267 of these per day though to get to 4,000, not like I would even try that hard on this thing. Hoping that the 3,000 and 4,000 prizes are some sort of mistake and should actually be 300 and 400.

I went offline once the event started, but in checking Pluto, Chip, and Dale's lunar costumes, it says internet required, so it's possible something has opened up for those as well, if anyone else wants to check.
60 gems each for the Lunar costumes for Pluto, Chip and Dale.

The only characters i have that can bust up vines are Mickey and goofy and they are both unavailable (busy) for 10 hours. Oh well

I thought this was just a ridiculously long tapper event, but now I'm seeing that my characters can collect rope and stuff. Am I missing something?

Yeah, I just saw that there was a bag of seed as one of the items to be obtained through a task. I have ZERO intention of collecting ANYTHING or freeing ANY birds. This is a total nonsense event. Let's just boycot the damn thing, folks. I don't need gems or magic that badly.

Agreed. It’s super annoying that to place well in this one we are required to spend actual money for stupid costumes.

The ONLY good thing about this one is that I can’t accidentally start it.

Also, anyone else notice that there are far fewer gem gifts with this dumb calendar? Not that I’m surprised, interns, since this is exactly what I expected from your switch despite what you claimed.

I thought this was just a ridiculously long tapper event, but now I'm seeing that my characters can collect rope and stuff. Am I missing something?

It’s not a normal tapper event. You have to send characters out to collect seed and ropes. Once you have 2 of each, tap on one of the bird cages and send one of the listed characters to free the bird.

They took the most annoying part of an event and turned it into 15 days of torture.

It’s not a normal tapper event. You have to send characters out to collect seed and ropes. Once you have 2 of each, tap on one of the bird cages and send one of the listed characters to free the bird.

They took the most annoying part of an event and turned it into 15 days of torture.
I have to agree. Doesn’t look like i would be able to collect bags and rope fast enough to make it near any leaderboard let alone to bash 150 cages in 2 weeks. Im trying to welcome Flynn im not worrying about this event. I’ll just get what I comfortably can and not stress about it

Yeah, I just saw that there was a bag of seed as one of the items to be obtained through a task. I have ZERO intention of collecting ANYTHING or freeing ANY birds. This is a total nonsense event. Let's just boycot the damn thing, folks. I don't need gems or magic that badly.

WOW @supernova I think your really off on this one!

For the LOW LOW price of 180 gems I can buy 3 beautiful Lunar outfits that will give me joy every time I see them! Also, if I want to place well I have the privilege of spending HOURS and HOURS and HOURS collecting Vine Cages with the possibility 15-55 gems back. I don’t see how anyone can see this as anything other than WIN/WIN!

Well off to scout the perfect location for the Lunar Baloon Stand. I’m thinking I might want to redo my entire kingdom to highlight it! :thumbsup2

Also, anyone else notice that there are far fewer gem gifts with this dumb calendar? Not that I’m surprised, interns, since this is exactly what I expected from your switch despite what you claimed.

Yes, I was waiting a little longer to post just to see if the trend continued. But it seems like we only get 5 gems on Mondays now. Instead of 8 per week. The streaks get us 20, so if you can keep up, maybe you end up with the same amount of gems. But if you can't, or your game messes up (for some reason my computer said my streak was broken, so I am 2 days behind) then you end up with less.

something odd happened on my game last night. it seems like I jumped forward in time. not sure by how much but at least 10 hours as I was lvling up the caterpillar to lvl 10 and he was done that early. All my tasks were ready to collect but the downside was my happiness had dropped a rank.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter