Disney Magic Kingdoms

I feel really low on EC, so I'm hoping that I don't need to level anyone up before I can spend magic instead of EC.

Welcomed Pooh today. Is it just me, or have most of us finished really early? I've never finished this quick and I didn't even play as much as I usually do. I really, really enjoyed this event. I have 35k in EC to work on leveling up and for the conversion. Best event ever!!!

Need 3 more red fabrics and 3 more ropes for Mickey.

Now I'm going to do something really serious...find those hidden Easter Eggs before the next update. I can't remember, does anyone know how many there are?

Welcomed Pooh today. Is it just me, or have most of us finished really early? I've never finished this quick and I didn't even play as much as I usually do. I really, really enjoyed this event. I have 35k in EC to work on leveling up and for the conversion. Best event ever!!!

Need 3 more red fabrics and 3 more ropes for Mickey.

Now I'm going to do something really serious...find those hidden Easter Eggs before the next update. I can't remember, does anyone know how many there are?

I think there are 12

I welcomed Pooh as well! I have 42k in EV left. This event was a lot of fun and super cute. Those of you still working on Pooh, just keep at it! Still plenty of time left.

Wow. I usually do really well in the event currency thing, but I am really lagging behind this time. I only have 29k.

My Pooh ear hat drop rate has been about as bad as the Peter Pan ear hat drop rate. I think for 24 hours, I got one Pooh ear hat. So currently at 8/15.

8/15 ear hats and haven’t had any drops the last 3 times I sent them out! Not very happy right now.

My Pooh ear drop rates are atrocious. So far 9/15 and I have been diligently sending them out every 4 hours

Last edited:
I had good luck with ear drops over night. Of the three possible hats, I got two. Sent everyone out on 60 minute non-token tasks this morning and they're all back out for more hats.

I'm up to 11/15 right now. I have enough EC, so the minute I get Pooh, my game turns into accumulating all the EC I can for the gem conversion post-event. (That and the level up characters game.)

Pooh ear drops have been bad for me as well. Usually just get 1 drop per cycle. Just have 8 currently, but hoping maybe it picks up a bit.

8/15 on Pooh hats, with no drops my last 2 rounds. I just need 1.4 per day, so theoretically one hat every other round would do it for me, but I’d really like to wrap up sooner.

I don’t know how one would get Pooh without premium characters, though, unless my drops are just abnormally bad.

I broke down and spent real money for a platinum chest, but I got Fantasmic, which is really cute. I need three more Pooh Bear ears, and by event end I should have about 20K in EC. Overall, I really did like this event and I hope every event we have is as well paced as this one was. It felt more manageable. I will say, in the grand scheme of things, this Epic and Legendary token business is utter nonsense. That part I don’t like, the rest is great.

Last edited:
Welcoming Pooh now!

Honestly, my drops got a ton better after the first round, where I was really worried about completing the event at all. Now, unless there's some quest line I don't know about, I'm going to be farming event currency and trying to get closer to the sorcerer Mickey costume (not that it matters too much really).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter