Disney Magic Kingdoms

Damn it. ANOTHER platinum chest. Two now in as many weeks. I have three gold and two platinum taking up room on my pedestals. Wish there was something... ANYTHING... worthwhile in there. Don't want to waste them, but who knows when we'll need chests again. As it is, I'm still seeing Christmas items in Merlin's shop.

Oh, and I just got the lower right hand half of the puzzle piece on my Android game. I'm not playing along with their nonsense.

Yeah, somehow I didn't think they were guaranteeing Grumpy for ten bucks.

I wonder how much money they would make if it were? I seriously want to know if this form of gambling is more profitable. $10 for a digital character that probably doesn’t do much quest wise, with no guarantee how long the game will be in existence is pretty expensive. To spend $10 and NOT get him would be theft, if not simply taking advantage of the ignorant

Interesting. So, you may have seen the pop-up for Snow White Legendary chests. You might have also seen, that it says "includes Grumpy tokens." So I went to Grumpy. And saw that I need 40 Owls and 30 Ear Hats (I totally did not focus on getting Grumpy during the event). No way am I buying chests for a chance to earn a token, and not Grumpy outright. But then I clicked on the Owl and it showed that Snow White's Cottage is dropping Owl tokens. I verified it by clicking on Snow White's Cottage, and yep. 4 hours X minutes chance of Owl token. Clicking on Grumpy hats didn't show any way to earn them, so I suppose those are only in the special chests.

They must’ve fixed it, or you lucked out and have a glitch, because on my game none of the SW buildings produce anything, and when you click on the tokens directly in the character menu, it doesn’t show you how they’re earned.

Judging by the puzzle piece I definitely think it is the leaked info. Hopefully they wait awhile, I need to save up gems and level up a lot of characters.
L&S premiered June 16, 2002. However considering they are already releasing puzzle clues I don’t think they will wait that long.

Haven't posted in a while. Managed to finish the Pooh event about 6 days early, which was awesome not being so rushed! Though I must confess I'm not looking forward to another event so soon, though if the pace is like the Pooh event then it won't be so bad. I'm good with either Lilo & Stitch, or Moana - I think both are great movies! The Snow White chests that are now available annoy me - I was on vacation during it so it's the only event since I started playing that I didn't finish collecting the villain. So the Queen and Grumpy would be awesome to get, but I know if I bought a chest I wouldn't get either one - probably just dumb decorations, maybe an owl, perhaps the parade float if I'm lucky (I've never bought an event float as I'm only now reaching a point where I run 4 floats at once after finally spending some gems on those extra slots).

In non-event news, I'm currently fighting Shere Khan (30/40 so far). I have managed to go from about 2 million magic to only about 225k magic.... So another event might at least help me get my magic level back up again so I can afford Shere Khan at some point this year. In respect to the Sorcerer Mickey costume, I still need 9 red and 3 blue fabrics. I've only had 1 platinum chest recently and it failed to give me Fantasmic, so I'm slowly working away at the fabrics with just Mickey and lots of daily Amber chests. As for character leveling, I'll pass on that update. I've been bad at leveling characters lately. I still have 2 Aladdin characters that aren't fully leveled up, so just imagine how my main storyline characters are looking...

I haven't found a platinum chest in weeks... and I'm not ready for another event. But I know the interns need money for their pizza.

I haven't been playing so long. If a new event happens, will I need to upgrade the last new characters (Pooh and friends) to help with the it? Or should I concentrate on upgrading other characters? Thanks for your help.

I haven't been playing so long. If a new event happens, will I need to upgrade the last new characters (Pooh and friends) to help with the it? Or should I concentrate on upgrading other characters? Thanks for your help.
It really depends on which characters they choose to use for tokens. While the level does matter sometimes, it normally isn't a big deal. I would concentrate on leveling up main storyline characters to keep things moving and advance your progress.

It really does depend. @supernova is correct, focus on leveling up the main story line characters and then keep checking back here for updates on which characters help out for the new event.

I think what we’ve all come to learn is that story line events mean it’s going to cost A LOT of magic, and timed events help you gain magic for the story line events. I personally have found this site to be very helpful in learning little bits here and there to help the game along.

Happy playing. :smickey:

Haven't posted in a while. Managed to finish the Pooh event about 6 days early, which was awesome not being so rushed! Though I must confess I'm not looking forward to another event so soon, though if the pace is like the Pooh event then it won't be so bad. I'm good with either Lilo & Stitch, or Moana - I think both are great movies! The Snow White chests that are now available annoy me - I was on vacation during it so it's the only event since I started playing that I didn't finish collecting the villain. So the Queen and Grumpy would be awesome to get, but I know if I bought a chest I wouldn't get either one - probably just dumb decorations, maybe an owl, perhaps the parade float if I'm lucky (I've never bought an event float as I'm only now reaching a point where I run 4 floats at once after finally spending some gems on those extra slots).

In non-event news, I'm currently fighting Shere Khan (30/40 so far). I have managed to go from about 2 million magic to only about 225k magic.... So another event might at least help me get my magic level back up again so I can afford Shere Khan at some point this year. In respect to the Sorcerer Mickey costume, I still need 9 red and 3 blue fabrics. I've only had 1 platinum chest recently and it failed to give me Fantasmic, so I'm slowly working away at the fabrics with just Mickey and lots of daily Amber chests. As for character leveling, I'll pass on that update. I've been bad at leveling characters lately. I still have 2 Aladdin characters that aren't fully leveled up, so just imagine how my main storyline characters are looking...

You show great restraint in not getting floats, I buy them every time. I’d like your self control. I am hunk there was one I did not buy maybe. I also now want to say that I’m so curious about where your various characters are level wise. You dangled the carrot and now I’m intrigued. If you can, or have time, please post, I’m really curious now. Have a good day.

Why are they bothering doing this game piece nonsense? Clearly nothing is going to be cleared up until they post the middle piece. These interns are idiots. Or perhaps they feel that we are. Me? I'm not playing their little game of free promotion through our social media posts.

Last edited:
So I played the squish in all the attractions game, while keeping things pretty much together (if that makes me OCD then oh well...) and now I have some land in Frontierland (not an entire section but those sections are large) and one in Tomorrowland (the small one that leads to Fantasyland) empty except for some concessions I put there (might as well). I am missing 2 attractions, though (Mike & Sculley and WALL-E's house). So I guess not too bad considering I *mostly* have things where they belong. I would still really like some of those plots in Fantasyland and Frontierland to open up, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter