Disney Magic Kingdoms

Will definitely have to test the final card "slot machine" method on some bronze chest before going for bigger rewards. There's bound to be some sort of delay between when you tap and what you get. We also dont know if the rewards will run in a repeated sequence that can be anticipated and timed OR if the order they show up will be randomized as well. I certainly dont mind there being some sort of skill based mini game linked to the reward.
It may be my only chance of ever receiving Splash Mountain. The 1% chance I have right now, isn't working for me very well.

I don't
On to happier topics....what does everyone think about the new way we'll receive items in chests? If it isn't random and we can time it when we tap the items as they flash by, I might actually see Splash Mountain in my future. I hope it works that way. But if we have a better chance of collecting items we want, won't that make the percentage of receiving said items irrelevant? Or did I hear it wrong and they just changed the format of receiving items and it is still random?
I don't think they made it clear one way or the other. It would be good if they did introduce an element of skill with this feature, but I suspect it may remain random.

So, I did something I swore I wouldn't do and bought a 6 pack of Legendary Chests. :eek: I was traveling during the Lion King event and missed out on both Simba and Scar and their little shadowy forms have been taunting me ever since. On an impulse, I bought the chests this morning and got...

BOTH Scar and Simba!! Wow!!! Somebody was feeling generous this morning.

So, I did something I swore I wouldn't do and bought a 6 pack of Legendary Chests. :eek: I was traveling during the Lion King event and missed out on both Simba and Scar and their little shadowy forms have been taunting me ever since. On an impulse, I bought the chests this morning and got...

BOTH Scar and Simba!! Wow!!! Somebody was feeling generous this morning.

Nice!

I was tempted by the Frozen packs, since I’m missing Olaf (got the rest in Legendary chests purchased with gems) and he’s guaranteed, but $10 seemed like too much to pay for one character.

Glad this worked out so well for you!

I've got a $50 itunes card i have no purpose for and those premium character/gem bundles (Maximus, Wall-e, Louie) are damn tempting, since its just a straight reward and not RNG. I'm not one to want to reward developers for lootbox culture. probably wait til after the event if I do it, just to avoid potential token drop clutter.

I've got a $50 itunes card i have no purpose for and those premium character/gem bundles (Maximus, Wall-e, Louie) are damn tempting, since its just a straight reward and not RNG. I'm not one to want to reward developers for lootbox culture. probably wait til after the event if I do it, just to avoid potential token drop clutter.
Do you have Wall-e's house? There is a really cute animation of him trying to protect Eve from a storm and his little umbrella gets struck by lightning. He also rolls on his house and recharges with his solar panel. It's pretty cute too.

Do you have Wall-e's house? There is a really cute animation of him trying to protect Eve from a storm and his little umbrella gets struck by lightning. He also rolls on his house and recharges with his solar panel. It's pretty cute too.

Also like Wall-e's house. Agree that the animations are really cute. I also like the fact that it is one of the shorter, less tall, attractions, so non of those pesky brooms can hide behind it. I think some, if not most of the concession stands are taller than it. :rotfl: That said, back in the days of caring what my kingdom looked like, I had problems finding attractions to place it by or pair it with. In the past it was always one of the last attractions I would place and it's footprint always seemed to be 1 row of squares to large. :confused3

patch notes are out: https://www.facebook.com/notes/disn...s-update-19-lilo-and-stitch/1062937373872726/

Pleakley and Jumba appear to be the premium event characters.

Fairy Godmother wands -
  • Bronze chests
  • Attraction Drops:
  • Jumping Jellyfish (8h)
  • Prince Charming's Regal Carousel (12h)
  • Task Drops:
  • Pluto - Stop and Sniff (1h)
  • Cinderella & Prince Charming - Travel Together (2h) [Requires Prince Charming's Regal Carousel]
  • Toy Alien - Meet Other Toys (2h) [Requires Al's Toy Barn]

Fairy Godmother ear hats -
  • Silver chests
  • Attraction Drops:
  • Fantasy Faire (12h)
  • Task Drops:
  • Rex & Sarge - Doing Laps (2h) [Requires Al's Toy Barn]
  • Cinderella - Galloping Around (4h) [Requires Prince Charming's Regal Carousel]
  • Toy Alien - The Claw (6h) [Requires Pizza Planet]

Last edited:
I’ll disagree with you there. I’ve been on this thread since nearly the beginning, and the ratio of game play help/enjoyment to complaints is probably 5:1. The only reason it’s ‘up’ right now is because it’s between events and most of us long-term players have nothing to progress outside of these continual events, and the game has been on a gradual down-hill slide. Honestly, I’ve posted less because I’m not finding the enjoyment in this game like I used to
You are spot-on with this one. Remember back when we all started playing, there was a full main storyline to discover, and events were side quests. Once we've reached the end of the main storyline, there is nothing left to "look forward to" except for these events, and those are what we're having the most problems with. There was no Grumpy-esque character back in the day. Yes, Shere Khan's tokens were a pain in the butt, but that was once they realized they had nothing left to expand, and so they started making tokens impossible and they found a way for us to start using our magic... a la making characters cost a million magic to welcome. I remember simpler days when the biggest gripe was the introduction of chests, and how difficult it was to find that first elusive glove. Other than that, there was no stress for the main story.

I get complaints really, and I'm fine with seeing them, because the game does have a lot of negatives, but the constant cloud of negativity is really something. Not to mention the never ending flow of condescending comments and holier than thou attitudes that certain posters have is repulsive. I check this thread quite a bit, because I like seeing discussion about a fun little Disney game that I play, but I don't think even one page can go by without responses from individuals responding by talking down to people with different opinions or any positive thoughts on this game, as if their negative word is law.
Sheriff Supernova, reporting for duty.

I don't know, it's just baffling that nobody has commented on the rudeness?

I don’t know how long you’ve been around, but about 98% of supernova’s comments are laced with or full-on sarcasm. Unfortunately they still haven’t developed a font for that. And don’t be coy, we know, and supernova is well aware as well, and couldn’t care less 8-)
This.

I was OK with this event when I was in my fantasy bubble, hoping it would be like Mulan with only the 3 characters.

Now that the bubble is burst, I don’t like this event. And Stitch is one of my favorites. The addition of the other aliens ruined it for me, definitely some gem characters I don’t want, but likely will be forced for spend my gems on if I want a chance at Stitch. Because we know he will be the last character, based on the others they released which none are truly villains (maybe Angel? Never seen her storyline). Just disappointing, and similar to others POV, this movie was a stretch from the beginning.
They do seem to be running with occasional films without villain characters (first Cinderella, then Mulan, Zootopia, Pooh, now Stitch). Maybe it's because there is no portal to open? Although that didn't stop them from introducing the Queen during the Snow White event.

"Dolts" Now there is a word you don't hear very often. I'll have to make sure I say that next time someone does or says something that makes me shake my head and wonder what's wrong with them. I'll just make sure I explain it's a big city New Yorker thing. You always tend to surprise me.
They block every other choice word I'd prefer to use. So I try to be creative in my choice of nouns. Can't go wrong with "dolt". :D

I didn't realize that was one of the attractions that guests could visit. Then one day as I was zooming in and looking around, I saw a kid waiting outside for the door to open, he went inside, the interior started changing colors, and then he walked out. Very odd.

I don't think they made it clear one way or the other. It would be good if they did introduce an element of skill with this feature, but I suspect it may remain random.
I can't see them making the game too easy for players, after taunting us with somewhat impossible-to-earn attractions all these months. Now they are going to make it skill-based? You're right, there will still be an element of change to it all.

Last edited:
On to happier topics....what does everyone think about the new way we'll receive items in chests? If it isn't random and we can time it when we tap the items as they flash by, I might actually see Splash Mountain in my future. I hope it works that way. But if we have a better chance of collecting items we want, won't that make the percentage of receiving said items irrelevant? Or did I hear it wrong and they just changed the format of receiving items and it is still random?
This is my interpretation too. Here’s to us getting splash mountain.

tbh if Supernova doesn’t make you laugh at least once per day you’re doing it wrong...

not excited for this event AT ALL. would have at least prefered the whole crew to be permanent content so I could work on it at whatever pace I wanted post- Winnie. and Fairy Godmother seems like a massive afterthought. I think we all got pretty excited after that survey went out thinking we might have a game we had some input into but I’m thinking those survey results got lost in translation.

I think we all got pretty excited after that survey went out thinking we might have a game we had some input into but I’m thinking those survey results got lost in translation.
THIS!! I have a hard time believing people outnumbered us in what we all wanted. Between here and social media, it seemed we were on the same page. I honestly find it quite comical in their decisions since then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter