Disney Magic Kingdoms

So I just realized that the tokens needed to level up Mulan aren't available from Merlin anymore. Since I have none of the other characters/attractions needed, I'm going to have to rely on Fantasy Faire for all her ear hats. Should only take me a year or so to get her to 10 at this rate, lol. I'd have bought a bunch if I knew they were going to disappear.
Mulan is back in Legendary Chests, and therefore her tokens are in Merlin's Shop at the moment.

Yeah it could’ve been much worse! My car was tipping to the side in the ditch but luckily came back flat

Glad you walked away from it OK. We’re the roads really slick? I’m in Northern Illinois, and some of the local schools were closed 2 days last week because it was so slippery. Work with my dad, family business, and he had to deal with the slick roads. He had a haircut appointment, parked his car but had to move it, because it as he was walking into the barbershop, he realized it was slowly sliding down the parking lot. :rotfl:

The enhanced functions to rearrange my park were helpful - especially the scroll bar on the side of the screen for selections.

Although, as others have said, (such as @mikegood2) I still wonder when additional land shown as “coming soon” will ever be available.

Glad you walked away from it OK. We’re the roads really slick? I’m in Northern Illinois, and some of the local schools were closed 2 days last week because it was so slippery. Work with my dad, family business, and he had to deal with the slick roads. He had a haircut appointment, parked his car but had to move it, because it as he was walking into the barbershop, he realized it was slowly sliding down the parking lot. :rotfl:
The road wasn’t slippery but I was driving 60 in a 55 and I came over a hill to see a big patch of snow on the road. You know how when you drive through snow your car wiggles a little? It wiggles a lot when you’re going 60 lol. I tried coasting into it but it was too late at that point

The road wasn’t slippery but I was driving 60 in a 55 and I came over a hill to see a big patch of snow on the road. You know how when you drive through snow your car wiggles a little? It wiggles a lot when you’re going 60 lol. I tried coasting into it but it was too late at that point

Well, you are a rock because I would have been hysterical (in a bad way) if my car went into a ditch...tipping onto the side...even if it did straighten out.
:eek:

Glad you are ok!!!!! Never really have a problem like that here in Houston. Although, I did see a cow that had escaped his trailer in the middle of the road on the way to my son's school last week.

I’m not gonna lie....if it weren’t for this next event I would be close to quitting this game. It’s so boring to send characters on 6 hour tasks and have them come back empty so often. It just feels tedious and I don’t see any fun in it anymore. Thank god for a new event

Meh, I didn't get Cri-kee but I don't mind that the new event is coming up so quickly because it gives us something to work towards again. I've only seen random snippets of Princess and the Frog on tv, but I'm kind of excited for it. Just...don't nerf the requirements like you did with the tower challenge, interns.

My progress:

Anastasia - 7
Drizella - 8
Jack-Jack - 9
Sally - 9
Mayor - 2 (stuck forever bc I can't collect his tokens and don't want to waste elixir)
Elsa - 4
Mulan - 4
Vanellope - 8
Yesss - 9
All other WiR characters are maxed out, finally!

So you were driving 5 to 10 miles under the speed limit. :rotfl: If you couldn’t tell, I’ve got a little bit of a lead food. Yeah, I know how that goes, not a fun experience. The important thing is you didn’t hurt your self or anyone else.

The Mayor is done...finally!!!! I feel like Cri-kee is going to be just as annoying. It felt soooooooo great to send NBC characters home after 2 months of grinding for tokens.

Congrats!!! You beat me to it, I'm 3 badges short of being able to max mine. Was hoping to send Vanelope out on her 24 hours, my final WiR, but my drop rates are bad today. No drops on my last 2 groups sent out,

I’m not gonna lie....if it weren’t for this next event I would be close to quitting this game. It’s so boring to send characters on 6 hour tasks and have them come back empty so often. It just feels tedious and I don’t see any fun in it anymore. Thank god for a new event

@Haley R Might need to revise my previous statement, did you get checked out by a doctor? I’m afraid, you might have a concussion because I can’t understand what you said in your post. :rotfl: Seriously thoug, I guess I can understand what your saying, but I’m the opposite. I need a few weeks to rejuvenate my interest in an event and this event just way to quick of a turnaround for me. Think I’m dreading the length of events, 25+ days, more than the event itself. I usually enjoy the first week and by the last week I’m dreading the game. Wish they could find a way to shorten the length of events, or shake up the lengths.

I would be surprised if many people achieved option 1 - welcoming both Mulan and Crikee through the event. I was at least 2000 EC short after buying Mulan, and couldn’t gem through as I was also out of hot chocolate. I completed the third challenge and got the concession, and couldn’t have done much more than I did. And was still way short of Crikee.

I’ll see how this event goes but like others that event has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

So you were driving 5 to 10 miles under the speed limit. :rotfl: If you couldn’t tell, I’ve got a little bit of a lead food. Yeah, I know how that goes, not a fun experience. The important thing is you didn’t hurt your self or anyone else.

Congrats!!! You beat me to it, I'm 3 badges short of being able to max mine. Was hoping to send Vanelope out on her 24 hours, my final WiR, but my drop rates are bad today. No drops on my last 2 groups sent out,

@Haley R Might need to revise my previous statement, did you get checked out by a doctor? I’m afraid, you might have a concussion because I can’t understand what you said in your post. :rotfl: Seriously thoug, I guess I can understand what your saying, but I’m the opposite. I need a few weeks to rejuvenate my interest in an event and this event just way to quick of a turnaround for me. Think I’m dreading the length of events, 25+ days, more than the event itself. I usually enjoy the first week and by the last week I’m dreading the game. Wish they could find a way to shorten the length of events, or shake up the lengths.
I never go more than 5 over. Dh on the other hand goes much faster.

I definitely don’t have a concussion lol. It’s just extremely upsetting to see my characters come back empty handed all day when I’m trying to level up nick to do his quest and their tasks take 6 hours apiece. I also noticed they raised the clams needed for LM characters because I had finished collecting clams and then today suddenly my characters were collecting more.

Did you honk at it? :rotfl2:
It was the craziest thing I'd seen in awhile. There were 2 guys just staring at it, I guess trying to figure out how to get it back in the trailer. It was on a 2 lane back road, so they had cones blocking one entire side of the road. Best yet, they really were wearing plaid shirts and overalls. I felt so country!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter