Disney Magic Kingdoms

Waiting for Dory to get two eat hats so I can level her to be able to put the building down, haven't received any in two cycles. Made my peace with once again not getting the final character. Squirt and especially Dory took a lot of time to collect, even with happiness in escatic. Oh well, it's what it is at this point. Getting used to it.

Been unusually quiet especially Supernova. LOL

Yes he has been rather quiet. Maybe he and the interns are brainstorming ideas for the next few events. :lmao:

I am hoping to see if I can get Merlin. Hurricane Dorian is going to put a huge dent in playing the game for the next few days. This mornings update track of moving it a little more south has it going right over me. I am in West Palm Beach a few miles from the coast line

image000000.jpg

Yes he has been rather quiet. Maybe he and the interns are brainstorming ideas for the next few events. :lmao:

I am hoping to see if I can get Merlin. Hurricane Dorian is going to put a huge dent in playing the game for the next few days. This mornings update track of moving it a little more south has it going right over me. I am in West Palm Beach a few miles from the coast line

View attachment 431039
Wish you luck down there, I live near just North of Orlando and not looking forward to hurricane as I went thru Irma. That is when I started playing this game. Lol

Well I’m back up to 9.5K EC so I’m recovering it fairly quickly. While I didn’t play much last weekend, I must have played less than I thought. :rotfl: Also must have been progressing better than I usually do based on my EC totals. :thumbsup2

So has this thread been more dead for an event than this one? Really looks and feels that way to me. While I know a number of people have quit playing I think a large number of the regular players whoare still playing, have lost interest in discussing it here?

My two trips, back-to-back have really done me in. I'm still working on Welcoming Dory in my Windows game (need 1 shell path, 4 ear hats). So my goal there is to get the last attraction, Marlin is impossible. In IOS, I am also starting to think Marlin is impossible. I had a difficult time getting Squirt to 2, and a worse time getting Dory to 2. I think it took 36 hours to get the last Shell Path I needed (this is 36 hours AFTER I had the rest of the tokens needed), and this was after I was home and able to check-in. It just wouldn't drop. So anyway, I'm way behind now. I finished the first round of battles, and just started the joint tasks before I can do the 2nd round.

This game is so pointless now. Has anyone been able to collect the Nemo Relics without making a purchase? I saw on Reddit how people were saying they could only get 4.

View attachment 431039
Be safe!! Hope it's not too bad.

Anyone know how much Marlin is? Event currency has been killing me. My fault I guess for not playing as much (trying to squeeze the last ray of sun out of summer before classes start up again). Before I knew it, I had the prompt to build the sub, and I didn't have the currency. Can't even remember the last time that happened. I'm on the joint 2 tasks before the last "battle" to unlock Marlin and i have $6008 in ec.
Now it's a challenge!!! Think I'll be glued to my netbook this weekend trying to catch up. I'll show those interns....I'll do it without buying a package!!! This is Disney war...

Anyone know how much Marlin is? Event currency has been killing me. My fault I guess for not playing as much (trying to squeeze the last ray of sun out of summer before classes start up again). Before I knew it, I had the prompt to build the sub, and I didn't have the currency. Can't even remember the last time that happened. I'm on the joint 2 tasks before the last "battle" to unlock Marlin and i have $6008 in ec.
Now it's a challenge!!! Think I'll be glued to my netbook this weekend trying to catch up. I'll show those interns....I'll do it without buying a package!!! This is Disney war...

Marlin is 12,000 EC

My two trips, back-to-back have really done me in. I'm still working on Welcoming Dory in my Windows game (need 1 shell path, 4 ear hats). So my goal there is to get the last attraction, Marlin is impossible. In IOS, I am also starting to think Marlin is impossible. I had a difficult time getting Squirt to 2, and a worse time getting Dory to 2. I think it took 36 hours to get the last Shell Path I needed (this is 36 hours AFTER I had the rest of the tokens needed), and this was after I was home and able to check-in. It just wouldn't drop. So anyway, I'm way behind now. I finished the first round of battles, and just started the joint tasks before I can do the 2nd round.

This game is so pointless now. Has anyone been able to collect the Nemo Relics without making a purchase? I saw on Reddit how people were saying they could only get 4.

I think I officially made the decision that finishing Finding Nemo event is it for me this morning. Completely agree with you about the game being pointless now and at-least for me, attraction enhancements were the nails and the hammer and the Nemo Relics were the final swing of the hammer on the nail in the coffin.

I was lucky enough to get my 6th Nemo Relic from the crate I won in the last crab tapper. Decided last night that I would use it on Nemo’s Submarine Voyage last night, but was unable to because I had characters doing tasks in that building. So waited for this morning, but made mistake of sending someone on a 2 hour job, so wasn’t able to start the enhancement until an hour ago. Was finally able start the enhancement and it will take 4 hours to complete! Seriously we have to wait 4 🤬 hours for the building to enhance? On top of that any Merlin task which takes place in that building, and it’s most of them, can’t start until the building is done! The game just isn’t worth the time, effort and frustration anymore and honestly it’s been that way for awhile.

Or you can buy him for $9.99. The package comes with enough tokens to level Marlin to 2. What a bargain!!
Ha ha ha....$9.99...ha ha ha....maybe if it was $9.98, but $9.99 is too rich for my blood. Guess I'll do it the old fashioned way and grind my players to death.

I know I'm going to regret this....how many tokens to win that old daddy fish? I'm hoping to be able to start on him by tomorrow.

I think I officially made the decision that finishing Finding Nemo event is it for me this morning. Completely agree with you about the game being pointless now and at-least for me, attraction enhancements were the nails and the hammer and the Nemo Relics were the final swing of the hammer on the nail in the coffin.

I was lucky enough to get my 6th Nemo Relic from the crate I won in the last crab tapper. Decided last night that I would use it on Nemo’s Submarine Voyage last night, but was unable to because I had characters doing tasks in that building. So waited for this morning, but made mistake of sending someone on a 2 hour job, so wasn’t able to start the enhancement until an hour ago. Was finally able start the enhancement and it will take 4 hours to complete! Seriously we have to wait 4 🤬 hours for the building to enhance? On top of that any Merlin task which takes place in that building, and it’s most of them, can’t start until the building is done! The game just isn’t worth the time, effort and frustration anymore and honestly it’s been that way for awhile.
Oh no...it's like the movie "And then there were none." The interns are taking us out one by one.

Ha ha ha....$9.99...ha ha ha....maybe if it was $9.98, but $9.99 is too rich for my blood. Guess I'll do it the old fashioned way and grind my players to death.

I know I'm going to regret this....how many tokens to win that old daddy fish? I'm hoping to be able to start on him by tomorrow.

6 hats
And think like 30 masks

12,000 EC

So slow not sure

Oh no...it's like the movie "And then there were none." The interns are taking us out one by one.

The funny thing is until this morning I though I found a nice compromise that would let me continue playing, but just at a more casual pace. Even as much as I dislike the enhancements I was learning to deal with it, but the fact that the enhancements are not instantaneous was the final straw for me. 🤬 :rotfl:

Edit:
Today I used:
Final nail in the coffin
The final straw

Any other cliches I should try to use in future posts. :rotfl:

Last edited:
The funny thing is until this morning I though I found a nice compromise that would let me continue playing, but just at a more casual pace. Even as much as I dislike the enhancements I was learning to deal with it, but the fact that the enhancements are not instantaneous was the final straw for me. 🤬 :rotfl:

Edit:
Final nail in the coffin
The final straw

Any other cliches I should try to use in future posts. :rotfl:
Straw that broke the camel's back?

Really Mike?!? Out of everything they have thrown at us and we have prevailed (although a little crazier) , that is what broke you??? It's like those movies where someone drops their ice cream cone and goes berserk. Hee hee hee. We are here for you...there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Every cloud has a silver lining. It's always darkest before the dawn. Shoot...that's all I got... if I think of any more I'll send them your way.

Eeek...better go get that case of Monster at Sams. 72 hours playathon at my house this weekend for anyone in Houston!!

I might come just to escape Dorian! I'm not in the direct path, but you know... Still freaking out, as I'm prone to do. Damn anxiety! I do have it under control when it comes to this game. I think I'm gonna be done with this now though. We'll see how it goes. I just know, that it's getting to be too draining and I've got 3 vacations coming up where I won't be able to play at all, and since I am a character completionist, it's going to make me nuts! I also don't have the income to pay for them, so.....perhaps I am done. I hope I can still pop on here every so often and say hello to everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter