Disney Magic Kingdoms

The Hunchback time limited event is progressing well for me. I am now at the Quasimodo time wall. Going to try and level up a couple more times and max out tokens again. Don't want to let 3 days of masks go to waste.
Same. Ready for Quasi tomorrow and continuing to get tokens as much as possible to level. I don't need anyone past where they are right now, but I'd rather to keep them all going then just stop. My only concern is a token conflict somewhere, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Leveling all my other characters, too, as I get the tokens for them. I've got lots of skips and character scrolls if I find I need them. Just got Nemo to 10, leveling Lock now...Shock and Bernard are on deck for the day.

Decided to welcome Quasimodo a day early, and now have him at 3. I do not want to risk missing out on his comfy costume so I want to be sure I'm ahead!

Wait, hang on. I'm missing something. How do you have Quasi already? There's not even an option for me to buy him right now with real money.

I may be the lone straggler this time around. My token drops for Esmerelda have been awful. I’m currently struggling to get her to level 3

I may be the lone straggler this time around. My token drops for Esmerelda have been awful. I’m currently struggling to get her to level 3
It's not just you. Took me a few days to get her to where she needed to be. Level ten is going to be a long way away!

Reached Tier 150 yesterday so I now have Belle’s papa. On our first family visit with our kids to WDW in 2009, my 6 y/o son was chosen to play Papa in the Belle Story time….(before the “Enchanted Tales with Belle” attraction was added). It was held in the little outside area where Merida was doing meet n greets before the pandemic (maybe she is back now??).

Anyway, sweet family memory. My son isn’t an inventor now…but he is a math major. 😃
—————————-
Quasi 9/12 figurines
5/11 ear hats

I am not enhancing the attraction to get the one hour task to get the ear hats. They always change what you can earn with the enhancements after the event, and I nearly always regret which attraction I enhanced. So I am going to wait until after the event to use my 15 enhancement tokens. I have the Pinocchio characters so hoping they help a lot.

Reached Tier 150 yesterday so I now have Belle’s papa.
—————————-
Quasi 9/12 figurines
5/11 ear hats
Nice! I'm at 148, so it won't be long now.

Waiting on the last three hats to drop so I can get welcome the final character. Only one hat so far today. Grrrr.

Nice! I'm at 148, so it won't be long now.

Waiting on the last three hats to drop so I can get welcome the final character. Only one hat so far today. Grrrr.
I'm still seven hats away from Quasimodo, but I got Maurice today. Now I can ignore these weekly tasks for the rest of the week.

Welcomed Quasimodo, which gave me a ton of happiness, so that takes care of the season's calendar for me. Need 2 carvings and 1 hat for level 2, which I suspect will end the event. UPDATE: and sure enough, that was the final quest. Event... over.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter