Disney Magic Kingdoms

According to Reddit, that lollipop thingy is in Soul. So the speculation is that the next actual event will be additional Soul characters, and it showing up on the HoND is a mistake. It also lowered the token amounts, which is likely another glitch. It's one thing to not be able to click the level button until they fix it. It's another to not be able to earn the tokens you need because it is currently showing maxed out, but you know it's wrong.

With my new playing style, I bought Colette in my IOS game and Trusty in my Windows. I thought I saw Trusty helped with Dumbo, but apparently I was still asleep and it was Tramp. But my goal is to, between the two games, get all the Permanent Premium characters so it works. I am still doing the Daily tasks because they aren't that difficult to do in the course of what I'm still doing. I figure, I'll earn a few gem levels on the season pass. I am not going out of my way for Weeklies. So if I finish them, I'll collect them, but I'm not pulling and returning people to storage to complete 24 hr tasks.

But I'm glad, I quiet quit before this event with all the glitches so far.

Oh, and I realize about this Moonwind person... they are totally doing Soul costumes. Human / Spirit versions. Then they could do more Star Wars costumes... Force Ghost costumes. For Yoda and Qui Gon. You guys are going to have so much fun!

Since it is more "luck" on what the weekly activities are, I have started to send some characters out for a 24 hour task the day before the new weekly tasks generate/start. So if I get a 24 hour task (or more than one) in my weekly list, I have a few already started. I was fortunate this week to not get a 24 hour task. Still got a 12 hour one, but that is a bit more manageable.

To try and reduce some characters collecting tokens, I maxed out my non-common token remaining Turning Red character and sent out to be levelled up to 10. The rest of my Turning Red characters are just collecting common tokens so I can level the remaining 3 to 10. So hopefully in a few days I can send them all home and not worry about them and free up some character space.

I just wish the drop rate was better on some of my remaining characters. If Gameloft could just tweak the happiness to be the top level we had before this season pass stuff, then I think the drop rates would be better. I feel like it is taking forever to get tokens for Webby, Madame Medusa and Winnifred. Maurice is not any better.

Correct me if I am wrong, but with the last Tower event, I thought we could only send out 2 characters on the Explorations. I was able to send out 3 today. So either that is a change I missed them mentioning or I am mistaken about the last Tower event.

I am only able to send 2 characters out on Explorations. Haven't looked at what I would need for a third.

I am *thisclose* to leveling Biance to 10, and her hat drop rate has been horrid since the latest update. Thanks a lot Gameloft. Just what I was looking for.

This update is a total debacle, and I'm honestly worried that any progress I actually make today (and tomorrow and every day until they roll out a fix) is going to be wiped out by the bug fix update.

As I don’t really care about this Season or the characters from Soul, I will get what I get from leveling the characters we gotten lately. Lost interest finally, all these changes have resulted in having to do to much for this game , all of what is taking too much time.

Last night I looked at the DMK twitter and Instagram account and there were multiple reports of the Ad videos and the Hunchback character issue mentioned yesterday. As of this morning it looks like the Ad video issue has been resolved. But the Hunchback issue is still there. What I find even more frustrating is that DMK would take to comment on other posts not related to these two issues. If they would just acknowledge that there is an issue and it is being investigated, that would probably help a lot of people.

Last night I looked at the DMK twitter and Instagram account and there were multiple reports of the Ad videos and the Hunchback character issue mentioned yesterday. As of this morning it looks like the Ad video issue has been resolved. But the Hunchback issue is still there. What I find even more frustrating is that DMK would take to comment on other posts not related to these two issues. If they would just acknowledge that there is an issue and it is being investigated, that would probably help a lot of people.

I didn't have any ad videos as of 11:30 pm Eastern last night. Woke up and I have Event Ad Videos and normal chest videos. At this point, I'm waiting for the daily tasks to reset in 20 minutes before playing any of them.

Yeah….so this Hunchback thing. I mean,if you are going to have people start paying for content, at least acknowledge when you have screwed up. I was wondering why none of those characters were flagging as ready to level up until I checked what tokens were still needed this morning. This wouldn’t tick me off as much if I wasn’t so limited to the amount of characters I had out there right now. I would have filed them all away and what not. Instead, I’ve been collecting
1 hour mask tasks endlessly while I have longer weekly tasks that are needed. Guess I should have beenpaying better attention, but this one really has me kinda annoyed. I know they’ll throw us some love eventually, but simply acknowledging an issue goes a lonnnng way

Small in the big scheme of things I realize, but sheesh….

I didn't have any ad videos as of 11:30 pm Eastern last night. Woke up and I have Event Ad Videos and normal chest videos. At this point, I'm waiting for the daily tasks to reset in 20 minutes before playing any of them.
I did the very same. They are really putting the challenge in the Tower Challenge

Yeah….so this Hunchback thing. I mean,if you are going to have people start paying for content, at least acknowledge when you have screwed up. I was wondering why none of those characters were flagging as ready to level up until I checked what tokens were still needed this morning. This wouldn’t tick me off as much if I wasn’t so limited to the amount of characters I had out there right now. I would have filed them all away and what not. Instead, I’ve been collecting
1 hour mask tasks endlessly while I have longer weekly tasks that are needed. Guess I should have beenpaying better attention, but this one really has me kinda annoyed. I know they’ll throw us some love eventually, but simply acknowledging an issue goes a lonnnng way

Small in the big scheme of things I realize, but sheesh….

See, this is my problem with GameLoft in general.

When I complained about the absurd chance of getting Haunted Mansion characters in the chests at Halloween, they told me "this is exactly how the Devs want this to work." Sure, yeah, okay. I guess I get that...if you want folks to buy gem packs for an absurd chance at getting characters, that's it. But the odds don't make sense to me.

So when something like this happens with tokens needed for leveling suddenly changing with no rhyme or reason, they get zero grace or sympathy from me if this is a mistake. Maybe if they were more player friendly or made the odds a bit easier or actually listened and changed based on player complaints, they might get some grace.

Things they can change right now: get rid of explorations in TC's OR get rid of the stupid ghosts which prevent you from doing the explorations; make sure all LE content has been brought back in a Legendary Chest at least once a year (or a year maximum from when the content first appeared); ensure Legendary Chests have a gem and real money option.

It looks the Hunchback token issue has been resolved. I just had finished leveling Meilin to Level 10. Noticed that Hunchback character set had characters to level up. Looked and the event token has been replaced with magic. So it seems it is back to the way it was supposed to be.

Some of these event tasks are super easy. X number of tasks with characters from three collections...Done. It helps I have all the characters from those collections, but that was absurdly easy. I'm sitting at Tier 17 just over a day into the new season. The 22 character is in my sights for this weekend. Time to start knocking these babies out of the park, lol.

Some of these event tasks are super easy. X number of tasks with characters from three collections...Done. It helps I have all the characters from those collections, but that was absurdly easy. I'm sitting at Tier 17 just over a day into the new season. The 22 character is in my sights for this weekend. Time to start knocking these babies out of the park, lol.
Not sure how long ago it was, but I started sending out the characters on 1 hour tasks when I that same type of weekly activity. While you may need 75 activities, you can still knock it out fairly quickly depending on the character set. I tend to get Cinderella as one of my groups.

Glad these dummies fixed the Hunchback glitch. All characters were ready to be leveled up, but then suddenly an event token appeared for all of the characters and suddenly the exclamation points all disappeared. Back to being ready today. Wonder who got fired for this unnecessary slip up?

There's a character at level 22 this time?

Since it is more "luck" on what the weekly activities are, I have started to send some characters out for a 24 hour task the day before the new weekly tasks generate/start. So if I get a 24 hour task (or more than one) in my weekly list, I have a few already started. I was fortunate this week to not get a 24 hour task. Still got a 12 hour one, but that is a bit more manageable.

To try and reduce some characters collecting tokens, I maxed out my non-common token remaining Turning Red character and sent out to be levelled up to 10. The rest of my Turning Red characters are just collecting common tokens so I can level the remaining 3 to 10. So hopefully in a few days I can send them all home and not worry about them and free up some character space.

I just wish the drop rate was better on some of my remaining characters. If Gameloft could just tweak the happiness to be the top level we had before this season pass stuff, then I think the drop rates would be better. I feel like it is taking forever to get tokens for Webby, Madame Medusa and Winnifred. Maurice is not any better.

Correct me if I am wrong, but with the last Tower event, I thought we could only send out 2 characters on the Explorations. I was able to send out 3 today. So either that is a change I missed them mentioning or I am mistaken about the last Tower event.
I do the same thing with 24 hr tasks on Wednesdays….when I remember. I also hold off accepting season pass tier rewards that have decoration chests until I need decoration chests as part of the weekly tasks.

I did the same with Red characters, too. I put away their attractions. They are churning the common tokens while I level each to 10 one at a time. I am sooo excited to put those in storage. And now I guess just as I store them, they will soon be replaced with Soul characters I don’t know either. Sounds like that will be the next event? Oh well.

Agree wholeheartedly on drop rates.
———————————-

*finished Sanderson sisters, stored away

*Red characters all ready for lvl 10, just earning common tokens to max out what would be needed to enchant the attractions if I had enough Red relics

*Hunchback making progress slowly

*Mr. Stork about half of tokens earned to welcome him

*Medusa lvl 8, about 2/3 the way to lvl 9

*Webby currently leveling to 9

*Maurice lvl 5, 1 token needed to lvl to 6

*Patience with this game has dropped to lvl 3. It was about lvl 6 before the Tower challenge & new season glitches. It was lvl 8 before season pass program began in 2022.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter