Disney Magic Russia with Mickey DCL 7/22 +Navigators Video & Photos

I will read this thread again, we are leaving on July 6th to the Baltic Cruise and need to refresh my memory

Thank you for such a detailed and informative report:). Just a couple of questions
- what currency did u use to tip for room service? Other reports mention giving 1-2 dollars, but being from Europe I would need to get them especially just for tipping.
- many of the dinner menus start with a speciality cocktail. There's no price beside them. How much do they typically cost?

Thank you for such a detailed and informative report:). Just a couple of questions
- what currency did u use to tip for room service? Other reports mention giving 1-2 dollars, but being from Europe I would need to get them especially just for tipping.
- many of the dinner menus start with a speciality cocktail. There's no price beside them. How much do they typically cost?
You can either use 1/ US$ or 2/ Euros, or 3/ Charge to room, ( will be US$) I had $ so used them but any major currency is fine.

If from Europe, then charge it, it's not a lot, just ask yo charge it, or use Euros the can change it, and when the ship is in Europe many tip in Euros.

I had a cocktail or two each night, the Cocktail of the day is cheapest, but the range is $5 to $8 not a lot, and auto tip 15%.

If am getting some cash for using at the ports to buy souvenirs, water, tips, etc which one you recommend, euros? I may get some Ponds because our layover is in Heathrow for about 5 hours.

If am getting some cash for using at the ports to buy souvenirs, water, tips, etc which one you recommend, euros? I may get some Ponds because our layover is in Heathrow for about 5 hours.

1/ All ports take cards, but be careful in Russia. 2/ You can get local currency at ATMs 3/ Never get currency on the ship it's a corporate rate.

I took local currency, Rubles in Russia is a great idea, it is cheap. The tourist places in Russia and port duty free, take anything, dollars euros and local, a good place to burn off local notes.

Euros are very good in Stockholm Finland and Tallinn, all ports will take them. Stockholm / Sweden is Swedish Krona.

To be honest we took too much local currency and had to buy things in port shops to use them up.

UK, Do not use Euros, only cards or £ pounds.

Thanks, I will get some euros, pounds and danish money, because I will be there 4 days.
1/ All ports take cards, but be careful in Russia. 2/ You can get local currency at ATMs 3/ Never get currency on the ship it's a corporate rate.

I took local currency, Rubles in Russia is a great idea, it is cheap. The tourist places in Russia and port duty free, take anything, dollars euros and local, a good place to burn off local notes.

Euros are very good in Stockholm Finland and Tallinn, all ports will take them. Stockholm / Sweden is Swedish Krona.

To be honest we took too much local currency and had to buy things in port shops to use them up.

UK, Do not use Euros, only cards or £ pounds.

Should I o inside, or outside its ok?
You " must" go inside it can be busy but it has wonderful paintings the church is so beautiful. Have you booked with Anastasia of St Petersburg, they are great and can get you in places better. At the Hermitage we went in a back door, and missed the tour group queues. If a place was busy we moved on and came back later.

How about the weather? I know we can predict it, but in your experience. I am from Puerto Rico, for me 70 its freezing. Any recommendation for packing?

How about the weather? I know we can predict it, but in your experience. I am from Puerto Rico, for me 70 its freezing. Any recommendation for packing?
Weather is unpredictable, in 2010 we had a lot of sun and it was warm, in 2015 it was a mixture. Rain cold warm some sun. Plan for everything. Modt USA cruisers were cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter