Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

does anyone know how many points we get for our toy story 3 tickets? I just sent in 4 tickets.

50 points per ticket, maximum 4 tickets.

You can get bonus points if you order via Fandango - but that depends on the theater selling through Fandango (not the case for our local IMAX theaters).

Also, there is another 5 point bonus link in the June email newsletter that came out yesterday.

how do you get the newsletter?? :confused3
I never get one and been a disney reward member for over a year now!!

50 points per ticket, maximum 4 tickets.

You can get bonus points if you order via Fandango - but that depends on the theater selling through Fandango (not the case for our local IMAX theaters).

Also, there is another 5 point bonus link in the June email newsletter that came out yesterday.

I don't see on the web site(Disney Rewards) anything about getting extra points for buying through Fandango - where can I find this info at? Thanks!

I don't see on the web site(Disney Rewards) anything about getting extra points for buying through Fandango - where can I find this info at? Thanks!

It was in email that I saw it...on the site it is under Promotions/Special Offers. It is mostly about a free digital book, but also the 200 bonus points (which is on top of the up to 200 just for the stubs).

We did it for another movie in the past and got the 200 extra points.

We have looked all over the list of rewards and don’t really care for them. Do they offer Disney Gift Cards as rewards?

Disney gift cards would be a nice reward!

For long time Disney Rewards members - how often do the rewards change? I'm not interested in the movie posters and there are a ton of them and not much that I am interested in. I'm just going to save my points until I see something that my DS would like.

We will most likely use our points (4560+ at this posting) for behind-the-scenes tours or something like that. They take something like 10,000+ last time I looked. So it will be a long time coming.

Tried this code (June newsletter) and it worked. Thought others might want to try it as well.

XI38VM994P

buckler said:
Older Codes Still Working as of 3/29

GOOFY for 50 bonus points
HT6G7K3XW for 50 bonus points (6 Impossible Things Sweepstakes Bonus)

These two seem not to be "live" anymore

Maybe someone here has been through this - we saw TS3 last night!:3dglasses :love: LOVED IT! Anyway... I went to submit our ticket stubs today - saw the new submittal process. By the time I got the scanner booted up and the pic of the tickets loaded back to my computer - I had lost the page with the directions! I have looked everywhere on the site - in the FAQ section, etc. to see where the pic should be uploaded. It seems you have to load more tickets to get back to the point of seeing the directions! Go figure! I emailed them - but I'm not holding my breathe for the week it will take them to get back with me!

Thanks for any info!

Maybe someone here has been through this - we saw TS3 last night!:3dglasses :love: LOVED IT! Anyway... I went to submit our ticket stubs today - saw the new submittal process. By the time I got the scanner booted up and the pic of the tickets loaded back to my computer - I had lost the page with the directions! I have looked everywhere on the site - in the FAQ section, etc. to see where the pic should be uploaded. It seems you have to load more tickets to get back to the point of seeing the directions! Go figure! I emailed them - but I'm not holding my breathe for the week it will take them to get back with me!

Thanks for any info!

Try this link

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/member/movie-tickets

Thanks for any info!

Wow, I guess I am in the same boat as you. I did not know you had to photograph and scan your tickets before submitting them. So, I did the same thing as you. Hopefully the link will work and we can finish the process.

Thanks for the link!

Thanks for taking the time to provide the link - although it puts me on the page where I register my tickets and they give the # to write on the tickets. I've already done that part - but can't get to the point where it tells you where to send them.

I sent DMR CS a note yesterday - hopefully they will get back to me.

Thanks for trying!

Wow, I guess I am in the same boat as you. I did not know you had to photograph and scan your tickets before submitting them. So, I did the same thing as you. Hopefully the link will work and we can finish the process.

Good Luck! Let me know if the link put you in the right place. Hopefully I'll hear from DMR CS at some point.

Just used this code (Borrowed from another board) and got 5 points :cool1:

L8N5VG3F6C

Love free points :wizard:

There's a 5 pt click (non-code) in the July e-letter. Watch for it! :thumbsup2

Just used this code (Borrowed from another board) and got 5 points :cool1:

L8N5VG3F6C

Love free points :wizard:

Thanks for posting! It worked for me.

I also got 100 bonus points for my birthday ... I know some of you received a Blue-Ray earlier...guess they are back to giving points again...

BTW, about the new submission for tickets, I had the same problem with TS.

Got the number, wrote it on the tickets, and by the time I took a picture, transfered the jpg and uploaded, machine had crashed.

So I started a new submission and though it had a new number, I uploaded the tickets with the original number. I received the points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter