Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

I had to email them several times to get it set up. be sure to add them to your contacts and check your spam filter

Got my Disney+ special 25-point redemption Antman Quantumania pin badge today. Be sure to look at back of the Little Mermaid card insert within the paperwork as there is a unique bonus code for 20 points. That means the net point “cost” for the pin was only 5 points!

So it appears the Star Wars: Episode IV - Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary Poster was mistakenly made available for 400 points today during the Wins Day drop. It was available for about an hour. Was anyone able to grab one or did you receive an error?

It will officially be available tomorrow at 9AM Pacific Time. I wonder if it will still be 400 points though...

EDIT: The poster is live now and it's 400 points.

Screen Shot 2023-05-24 at 8.05.56 PM.png

Last edited:
Close your app and reopen to try again. It could be that it actually expired earlier than I posted, they switch things up when you least expect it.
It does work though, at least it did.

The code SCUTTLEBUTT only worked on 5/25. It was released at the event at El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, CA and those typically only last until 11:59 p.m. the same day/night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter