Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

Has anyone else been having trouble getting the November newsletter to work? I click on it, the message says something about 15 points, but I do not see the new points reflected in my total or my points history. I have been trying for multiple days in different browsers. Does anyone have an idea of something else to try or someone to contact?

Has anyone else been having trouble getting the November newsletter to work? I click on it, the message says something about 15 points, but I do not see the new points reflected in my total or my points history. I have been trying for multiple days in different browsers. Does anyone have an idea of something else to try or someone to contact?
Are you seeing the points in your history?

They sent the newsletter out twice this month. Are you sure you don’t see the 15 points in your history closer to the beginning of the month?

They sent the newsletter out twice this month. Are you sure you don’t see the 15 points in your history closer to the beginning of the month?
Thanks. This was incredibly helpful and is exactly what happened. Normally, if I try to use the same code twice there's a message indicating that I had already entered the code. When I didn't see that this time around, I could not figure out what happened. Next time, I'll know to check to see if I've already redeemed newsletter points earlier in the month.

Thanks. This was incredibly helpful and is exactly what happened. Normally, if I try to use the same code twice there's a message indicating that I had already entered the code. When I didn't see that this time around, I could not figure out what happened. Next time, I'll know to check to see if I've already redeemed newsletter points earlier in the month.
You’re welcome. I’ve had to double check a few times this year myself.

Aren't there supposed to be a 25-days of DMR/DMI words? And usually, they don't provide daily ones over the weekend, but ones that are valid for 15-points on Friday?
This link (click the calendar tab) will have all the codes as they released. In my experience the point value varies day to day. https://www.disneymovieinsiders.com/merry-bright-delights-2023

Click the snowglobe Monday through Friday for each new code. Also, people will probably post the codes on this message board.

new ornaments at DMI/R, coming soon!

1955a46b-bd89-4386-b08a-cbf3234cd2b3.jpg

I'm glad I found this thread. For some reason, I have never been able to receive the newsletter. I've tried using different addresses, I've made sure it isn't blocked. It just never comes for me. (Not a new problem, I originally signed up in 2007 and only ever saw a handful of newsletters from Disney Movie Rewards / Disney Movie Insiders.)

Last edited:
I'm glad I found this thread. For some reason, I have never been able to receive the newsletter. I've tried using different addresses, I've made sure it isn't blocked. It just never comes for me. (Not a new problem, I originally signed up in 2007 and only ever saw a handful of newsletters from Disney Movie Rewards / Disney Movie Insiders.
Welcome to the thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter