Disney Nail Designs

Hannahinwonderland

DIS Veteran
Do any ladies (or so inclined men) have pictures of really awesome, Disney inspired nails that they wore to the parks? I am close enough to my trip that I'm starting to plan out small details & I am thinking of taking a picture to a nail salon for inspiration! Any ideas?

Check out Pinterest. There are tons of designs there if you want to get some ideas..

I have a HUGE pinterest board dedicated to just this topic. I always take pictures with me to the nail salon for all my manicures - I need fun nails!

These are the ones I had for our trip to DLR last year. I’m trying to come up with some cool ones for WDW next month! CC4C2480-2504-4095-A71F-6AAD8C891500.jpeg

Wow, I absolutely love these! I might take this exact design to the salon. I'm a bit conflicted on how much to spend and where to book an appointment- there are SO many places that do nails where I am.
My regular gel nail girl did them and it cost me the same as a normal appt, so $50. It really didn't take her too long and the biggest challenge was the Mickey head. That took a few tries to get even! I'd love to see a picture of your finished nails!

I have a go-to design for my nails whenever I cruise DCL or go to the parks....it is similar to the other pic posted by 22Tink but mine have a black line across the nail. I love them!! I always get them in gel so they last the whole trip.

622B8CC7-A104-425A-8500-505335A9B93D.jpeg

MJ

Last edited:

I did the Haunted Mansion wallpaper for my last trip. I've also done Jack Skellington (black and thin white stripes) and Sally nails (patchwork dress pattern.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter