Disney Nails!

Here's mine. I do the big toes too.

nails2.jpg

PINK... you don't even put polish on these!!!

The are Vinyl shields that are applied with heat and pressure and already come with a gloss shine. Plus they provide a water tight seal so they last up to 2 weeks on your hands and 6 on your toes.

If its ok to share this is the site.... http://pink.jamberrynails.net/home/default.aspx

There $15 for a sheet but is enough for 3-4 applications!

Delurking to ask - how do you put these on if you buy the sheets? I love them and always am looking for something to help reinforce my natural nails. These look perfect. :) Can you let me know?

***I saw the link for the video - sorry ! These are very cool!***
Thanks!

Delurking to ask - how do you put these on if you buy the sheets? I love them and always am looking for something to help reinforce my natural nails. These look perfect. :) Can you let me know?

***I saw the link for the video - sorry ! These are very cool!***
Thanks!

My mom does the clear for her nails cause she has weak nails and they help to make them stronger while she has them on and then uses a vitamin oil every night.

I did my nails for my upcoming trip on Monday, and I did it a bit differently this time. I love the Asian harijuku nails, so I made my own version of their high-art nails. They're supposed to be crystal clear, but I love my hologram gel, it makes everything sparkly! They're busy-looking, but flowery and butterfly-y for the Flower Festival in Epcot!

2012-03-24+18.53.40.jpg

2012-03-24+18.54.06.jpg

2012-03-24+18.55.23.jpg

I'm not one to wear polish, as I'm very hard on my hands & nails.....but for the Dis Diva Girls Only Trip.....I decided to give it a try. I refuse to get acrylics, as I did this once & it took months for my nails to come back. The manicurist said I don't need to get those since I have very strong nails!!

So I took a picture in with some Disney nail ideas on it & this is what I ended up with. I loved them!! I got tons of comments & compliments on them during the trip. Of course, by the time the weekend was over....they were pretty beat up. But at least for a day or two....I had pretty nails!!

002-6.jpg

I did my nails for my upcoming trip on Monday, and I did it a bit differently this time. I love the Asian harijuku nails, so I made my own version of their high-art nails. They're supposed to be crystal clear, but I love my hologram gel, it makes everything sparkly! They're busy-looking, but flowery and butterfly-y for the Flower Festival in Epcot!

2012-03-24+18.53.40.jpg

2012-03-24+18.54.06.jpg

2012-03-24+18.55.23.jpg

So where did you get the Mickey decals? I have those flower ones but haven't found Disney ones. Also, what is hologram gel? I've never heard of it. I love sparkles! :goodvibes

I got the Disney decals from Longs a million years ago, I think they were Kiss brand. You can get a ton of them on eBay for much cheaper - look up "disney* nail decal*".

The hologram gel is a UV gel I use when I do my own nails - it's less smelly and way easier to do than acrylic, and it sets under a UV light. I got the gel at Nailite , and the UV light and everything else on eBay (don't get the gel there, though - if it's coming from China, it might be MMA gel, and that's no good).

I got the Disney decals from Longs a million years ago, I think they were Kiss brand. You can get a ton of them on eBay for much cheaper - look up "disney* nail decal*".

The hologram gel is a UV gel I use when I do my own nails - it's less smelly and way easier to do than acrylic, and it sets under a UV light. I got the gel at Nailite , and the UV light and everything else on eBay (don't get the gel there, though - if it's coming from China, it might be MMA gel, and that's no good).

Oh boy....my wallet is not going to Thank You! LOL

Now I'm off teaching preschool for the summer it is time to work on my nails for my DLR trip. Preschool is rough on your nails!!

I call this design Princess Aurora- Make it pink! Make it blue! :goodvibes
PrincessAuroranails.jpg

Ohhh man I forgot all about this thread!! :D Since the mani I posted last year, I created my nail art.... my Minnie Mouse themed set! I'm going to do my nails like this for my trip in July!

il_fullxfull.313063959.jpg

Ohhh man I forgot all about this thread!! :D Since the mani I posted last year, I created my nail art.... my Minnie Mouse themed set! I'm going to do my nails like this for my trip in July!

il_fullxfull.313063959.jpg

Wow that is some awesome work I am very impressed !!:thumbsup2

Now I'm off teaching preschool for the summer it is time to work on my nails for my DLR trip. Preschool is rough on your nails!!

I call this design Princess Aurora- Make it pink! Make it blue! :goodvibes
PrincessAuroranails.jpg

That is so cute! I love it!

kayleigh83

Cute! Hey I just noticed we'll be at DLR at the same time according to your vacation ticker! I'll be on the look out for Minnie Mouse nails. :rotfl:

Nice! I did similar last summer only with the nails all blue. I called them my Little Mermaid nails because that ride was just opening. :)

So I'm trying to decide what to do with my nail for our upcoming trip. I was thinking of doing them red and using tape as if it was racing stripes but I'm not sure, what do you think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter