Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Drury Plaza Hotel at Disney Springs Now Accepting Reservations

Drury Hotels Company has just announced that the Drury Plaza Hotel near Disney Springs will open in Fall 2022 and is now accepting reservations. Here’s the announcement:

Drury Hotels Company is planning a magical year for its guests. The company’s largest hotel to date, the Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando Lake Buena Vista, is nearing completion and will begin to welcome guests by fall 2022, with reservations now being accepted for Oct. 27, 2022 and beyond. The new hotel, located in the Disney Springs® Area in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, is the company’s first Official Walt Disney World® Hotel and the fourth Drury Hotel in the state.

Cirque du Soleil Drawn to Life Reportedly Canceled Minutes Before Show Start Tonight at Disney Springs

According to various social media reports, tonight’s Cirque du Soleil show was canceled just minutes before the doors were planned to open.
DISNEY SPRINGS CIRQUE DU SOLEIL DRAWN TO LIFE JUST CANCELLED THEIR SHOW FIVE MINUTES BEFORE DOOR OPEN… WAITED FOR 3 HOURS. NO EXPLANATION, NO ACCOMMODATION, NO OTHER OPPORTUNITY TO SEE THIS SHOW… R.I.P. MY $300 CHRISTMAS GIFT…

In another post, Cast Members can be seen standing on the steps that lead into the theater and a crowd has formed below them. Cast Members are reportedly telling guests that the show was canceled due to “unforeseen circumstances” and that guests will be contacted about refunds later.

Cirque du Soleil Drawn to Life Reportedly Canceled Minutes Before Show Start Tonight at Disney Springs

According to various social media reports, tonight’s Cirque du Soleil show was canceled just minutes before the doors were planned to open.
Wow, must have been a serious reason to make them cancel. At least they say they'll contact guests about refunds. I hope all is ultimately well and they don't have to cancel more performances - we hope to see this in a couple of weeks.

Wow, must have been a serious reason to make them cancel. At least they say they'll contact guests about refunds. I hope all is ultimately well and they don't have to cancel more performances - we hope to see this in a couple of weeks.

We're also scheduled to see it in a few weeks. I hope everyone is okay and that it's nothing too serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter