Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Package & Grocery Delivery Smart Lockers Now Available at Disney's All-Star Music Resort

0ACD06C2-D21A-4923-B1F2-CB4A8C501B93.jpeg

These smart lockers are located outside Melody Hall (near luggage services) and allow select vendors to drop off packages and groceries for Guests staying at the resort. Both dry-good storage and refrigerated storage are offered (subject to availability). A $6 per-package handling fee will apply. As a reminder, certain items - including alcoholic beverages - cannot be delivered to the lockers and must be picked up in-person.

How can I tell it's Friday (and pay day)....perhaps it was the few "purchases" I made this morning? :headache:

Disney - DVC D&B bag, 2 soap dispensers and a picture..

2 Ulta orders - I realized after placing the first that I forgot 2 items..

and 1 order with IT cosmetics...

*sigh* :rolleyes1

In my defense for the Disney order, for some silly reason they had a 20% DVC items linked to my account and using my Disney Visa was another 10% off - so how was I supposed to walk away from that deal??

I mean, really...

and when DH and I stayed at VGF in November we saw it in the display case and it was so pretty...and the last 2 years have been hard....right??

:crazy2:

Disney math, it's real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter