Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charcuterie Boards, Tees, Tableware and More Bring Festival Home for Wine Night

You can find all of these in Creations Shop.

The tee is $36.99.

1657807703342.jpeg

The wooden houseware is $29.99.

1657807723602.jpeg

The thick cork base coaster retails for $14.99.

1657807817403.jpeg

A second set of four decorative coasters take on a more classic design. the collectibles feature one coaster with the “Wine your way around the world” design as well as three other patterns.
1657807871701.jpeg

$34.99 canvas tote

wine

Remy Whips Up Splendid Festival Passholder Merchandise Collection

You can find all of these at Creations Shop.

The $19.99 ceramic platter introduces an almost hand-drawn look to the imagery.

1657809753552.jpeg

The $24.99 bowl also introduces the theme of this collection: “So many flavors not enough thyme.” What a darling play on words!

passholder

passholder

passholder

The mug is $19.99

Exclusive Tumbler Arrives at Food and Wine​

True to festival merchandise lines of the past, the line released an exclusive tumbler for Annual Passholders too.

passholder

The tumbler retails for $29.99.

passholder

The pin also retails for $19.99.

Bold Blocks of Color on New Remy Tee​

passholder

The tee costs $29.99.

Top 5 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival Photo Ops

Magic Shot with Remy

With so much cooking around EPCOT, Remy had to join in on the fun! Spoiler alert, he’s going to be mentioned multiple times. Chef Remy is ready to help add a dash of magic to your photos at most locations in World Showcase where there’s a Disney PhotoPass photographer.

Magic Shot with Remy

I did promise you more Remy, so here you go. This Magic Shot, available down by the water between the United Kingdom and France Pavilions, features Remy again. But this time it’s totally different because he’s on a plate with, well… ratatouille, of course! While rats and a food festival don’t typically make a great pairing, it just works here. That’s the magic of Disney!

Gelato Magic Shot in the Italy Pavilion

Moving on from Remy (for now), let’s talk about photo ops focused on food. You can treat yourself to this Gelato Magic Shot in the Italy Pavilion. Gelato that doesn’t ever melt? Also magical.

Pretzel prop from Disney Photopass

Ah, props. The bread and butter of limited-time Disney PhotoPass opportunities. Include this pretzel prop in your Spaceship Earth photo when entering World Showcase from World Celebration. I know it looks real, but take it with a grain of salt, because it’s not.

Collage Magic Shot

Finally, in the Canada Pavilion, say “cheese” for this collage Magic Shot themed to the festival’s famous Canadian cheddar cheese soup. Throughout the festival, we’ll be rotating this Magic Shot to other locations so we can feature additional tasty festival foods, so you never know what you might get. I put in a request for a Magic Shot in the Germany Pavilion themed to apple strudel. We’ll see what happens.

• Runaway Remy Magic Shot
  • Chef’s hat Disney PhotoPass Lens

Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt Returns to EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival 2022

The 2022 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival has begun, and guests can once again participate in a scavenger hunt featuring Remy of “Ratatouille.” Maps and stickers for Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak are available for $9.99 at Port of Entry, Creations Shop, and World Traveler.
remys-hide-and-squeak-1200x800.jpg

With the map in hand, guests can search for Remy figures throughout World Showcase

After completing the “Hide & Squeak,” guests can bring their map to Disney Traders or World Traveler to receive a prize.

remys-ratatouille-hide-and-squeak-1-1200x800.jpg

All EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival 2022 Pins With Prices at Walt Disney World Resort

Pins for every palate have arrived at EPCOT just in time for the Food & Wine Festival 2022! Take a break from the heat at the Creations Shop and browse through all the new pins! Not sure which one to add to your collection? We got your back.

Limited Edition Passholder Remy EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival 2022 Pin- $19.99​

Remy-Food-Wine-Festival-2022-pin-wdw-1200x900.jpg

The pin is limited to passholders, which is written on the soup pot. The glittery background of the pin hides, “So many flavors not enough thyme.” It has a limited edition size of 4,000.

Limited Release Passholder Remy Food & Wine Festival 2022 Pin – $17.99​

Remy-Food-Wine-Festival-2022-wdw-3-1200x900.jpg

Limited Release Tiana Food & Wine Festival 2022 Pin – $17.99​

Food-Wine-Festival-2022-pin-tiana-2-1200x900.jpg

Limited Release “Let’s See How The Day Pans Out” Food & Wine Festival 2022 Pin – $17.99​

Food-Wine-Festival-2022-pin-pans-out-2-1200x900.jpg

This pin is special because of the hidden Mickey in the handle of the pan and the background of tasty treats.

Limited Release “I’ve Got Pizzazz!”Food & Wine Festival 2022 Pin – $17.99​

Food-Wine-Festival-2022-pin-wdw-pizzas-1-1200x900.jpg

Limited Release “Behold the Grill Master” Food & Wine Festival 2022 Pin – $17.99​

Food-Wine-Festival-2022-pin-grillmaster-2-1200x900.jpg

Q

Catch ‘Disneyland Forever’ Fireworks, ‘Main Street Electrical Parade’ Before their Limited-Time Runs End Sept. 1

Disneyland Resort guests have been thoroughly enjoying the magic of the nighttime spectaculars this summer. Celebrated nighttime entertainment returned earlier this spring, including “World of Color” at Disney California Adventure park, plus the “Main Street Electrical Parade,” “Disneyland Forever” fireworks and “Fantasmic!” at Disneyland park. As these shows “ignite the night” each evening, they bring a sense of wonder and excitement to guests of all ages.

While “World of Color” and “Fantasmic!” will continue their regular schedules, the “Main Street Electrical Parade” and “Disneyland Forever” fireworks will be ending their limited-time runs on Sept. 1, 2022.

Until then, you can continue to catch “Disneyland Forever” fireworks spectacular and the 50th-anniversary celebration of the “Main Street Electrical Parade” nightly. Don’t miss your chance to come and experience these two beloved nighttime spectaculars while they are still running at Disneyland park!

One thing I've never understood is why Disney doesn't include a map showing all of the food booths in the passport. Thankfully DFB usually puts one on their website that I print out and carry with me. I know they have large maps in the World Showcase that show the booths, but it's nice to just have one in your pocket.
There’s app called WDW Food & Wine (I think that’s the name?) that I use that has a map and let’s you mark what foods you want to try, sort menus by allergies, etc. very useful!

There’s app called WDW Food & Wine (I think that’s the name?) that I use that has a map and let’s you mark what foods you want to try, sort menus by allergies, etc. very useful!

What? - Wow, that's awesome! I always try to get a gameplan togetehr on a spreadsheet, but it takes a lot of work to set it up. That app looks cool!

Catch ‘Disneyland Forever’ Fireworks, ‘Main Street Electrical Parade’ Before their Limited-Time Runs End Sept. 1

Disneyland Resort guests have been thoroughly enjoying the magic of the nighttime spectaculars this summer. Celebrated nighttime entertainment returned earlier this spring, including “World of Color” at Disney California Adventure park, plus the “Main Street Electrical Parade,” “Disneyland Forever” fireworks and “Fantasmic!” at Disneyland park. As these shows “ignite the night” each evening, they bring a sense of wonder and excitement to guests of all ages.

While “World of Color” and “Fantasmic!” will continue their regular schedules, the “Main Street Electrical Parade” and “Disneyland Forever” fireworks will be ending their limited-time runs on Sept. 1, 2022.

Until then, you can continue to catch “Disneyland Forever” fireworks spectacular and the 50th-anniversary celebration of the “Main Street Electrical Parade” nightly. Don’t miss your chance to come and experience these two beloved nighttime spectaculars while they are still running at Disneyland park!
Not sure what they're going to do parade wise, but this tracks because Halloween Screams Fireworks/Projection Show will begin running with the start of the Halloween season a few days later

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter