Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!! Have a great time!!! Where are you staying?! (Can PM me if you’d prefer!)

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!! 🥰
I’ve got 7 nights at Jambo, 5 nights at Riviera, and one bonus night at ASMo because I am NOT missing that first MNNSHP!

After this January I’ll only have 6 resorts I haven’t stayed at (Sports, Music, Pop, POFQ, Contemporary, Boulder Ridge).

2022 Tour de Turtles at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort

Yesterday at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort, researchers from the Sea Turtle Conservancy (STC) and Disney Conservation Team Wildlife released two sea turtles as part of the 15th annual Tour de Turtles “migration marathon.” For those unfamiliar, Tour de Turtles is a fun, educational initiative that follows the migration of sea turtles from their nesting beach to their feeding grounds.

The Disney Conservation Fund (DCF) and Disney Cruise Line are both sponsoring a turtle this year and their names are Neytiri and Ronal. The names were inspired by the upcoming sequel to the beloved Avatar film – Avatar: The Way of Water.

Telemetry will be used to track the two turtles along with 19 others to see how far the turtles swim during their annual migration.

Last edited:
Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage Adds Dancers to Show

4E4D7C57-3E8A-4627-BC4C-F45931B6266C.jpeg

While in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, we watched the Beauty and the Beast — Live on Stage Show. And if the stage looks a bit fuller to you, it’s because it is! More dancers were added back to each scene, adding even more energy to the show.

We also noticed a huge pop of color that was previously missing. That’s right, the pink dress is back!

C0A77466-FD98-4663-A81C-83A370BA79F3.jpeg

How come no one has mentioned Seltzer’s Lebanon Bologna from Pennsylvania? I’m not from there, but my local grocery store in Texas has it. It’s fabulous! They have Taylor Ham too, but I’m not a fan of ham in any form, unless it’s Jamon Iberico.

I'm thinking that this isn't carried over on the East Coast, at least not where I shop, I've never heard of it.

View attachment 689332
View attachment 689331

Hey guys!! We just arrived in DW last night!! I’ll most likely check in while I’m here, but obviously won’t be able to post the daily news. @HokieRaven5 will be taking over for me and making sure you guys stay up to date with everything Disney!! I’ll be back in a couple weeks and I’ll pick things back up then!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 🥰

Have a great trip!!

Don't worry about us, we'll continue to have food fights (Oops, discussions...) about italian grinders, pork roll, and pizza!

DVC News:

Was just up in the Member Lounge and noticed the coffee machine is back!!!! I was so upset when it disappeared! I loved having an ice coffee when hanging up here, so just wanted to share my excitement ☺️

View attachment 689383
Adam the Woo was disappointed a few days ago that there was no regular (only decaf) coffee in the member lounge. Did they have regular coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter