Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've scoured the internet and there's no confirmed flavor from Disney and all of the blogs/Disneyesque news sites list different flavors. I'll have to ask before I buy because I don't want to buy something that's just going to be thrown away if I don't like the flavor.

See, the grape sounds gross to me! :rotfl: Blueberry lemon pound cake sounds awesome, I'll ask a cast member before I buy for sure. Otherwise they might as well rename it Jelly Belly popcorn, good luck guessing the flavor.
Will they give a taste sample like Baskin Robbins?

Honestly, I understand being paid well... it's a big job. But I can't help but be a little frustrated when they are nickel and diming their guests, and they are taking a huge pay raise.
Yeah he makes sure they have the extra money to spend on him!

Maintenance Work To Impact Lobby of Disney’s Yacht Club Resort in Late January

To support maintenance work on a portion of the roof at Disney's Yacht Club Resort, some areas of the lobby will be unavailable in late January. Closed areas include portions of the lobby, the Ale & Compass Lounge, and Bell Services. Construction-related noise may be heard between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. to ensure minimal impact to Guests.

Disney World Theme Park Hours Extended in February

According to the Disney World website, three of the four Walt Disney World theme parks will have extended hours in the first half of February. Here are the changes:

Magic Kingdom
  • February 6-7, 12: Park hours extended 9am to 10pm (previously 9am to 8pm)
  • February 9-11: Park hours extended 9am to 9pm (previously 9am to 8pm)
EPCOT
  • February 12: Park hours extended 9am to 9pm (previously 10am to 9pm)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
  • February 6, 11-12: Park hours extended 8am to 8pm (previously 9am to 7pm)
  • February 10: Park hours extended 8am to 7pm (previously 9am to 7pm)

Disney World Theme Park Hours Extended in February

According to the Disney World website, three of the four Walt Disney World theme parks will have extended hours in the first half of February. Here are the changes:

Magic Kingdom
  • February 6-7, 12: Park hours extended 9am to 10pm (previously 9am to 8pm)
  • February 9-11: Park hours extended 9am to 9pm (previously 9am to 8pm)
EPCOT
  • February 12: Park hours extended 9am to 9pm (previously 10am to 9pm)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
  • February 6, 11-12: Park hours extended 8am to 8pm (previously 9am to 7pm)
  • February 10: Park hours extended 8am to 7pm (previously 9am to 7pm)
Interesting, definitely would have thought extended hours would be for President's Day week for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter