Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this belongs here but some great news for anyone who enjoyed the Soul exhibit at the American Adventure and plans to visit NYC this spring/summer, Disney is bringing it to the National Jazz Museum in Harlem. They are adding more artifacts and there will also be interactive content on the Play Disney Parks app.

https://www.amny.com/entertainment/music/soul-themed-exhibit-jazz-history-harlem/

I know "exfoliation" is probably the technical term for that work but all it makes me think about is a giant towel and cucumber slices (from The Land??) on Splash while the out of work aestheticians from the spas slather stuff on the rocks.
Thanks to this musing, I learned that exfoliate simply means "to come apart or separate in scales or layers". Brb, gonna go exfoliate a croissant.

I hate how they neglect to mention price DECREASES as well. But I guess doom and gloom gets clicks.
Hmmm...it was really easy for me to read the price decreases they listed. Honestly I'm not sure how someone could miss it unless they didn't actually read the article 🤔

Hmmm...it was really easy for me to read the price decreases they listed. Honestly I'm not sure how someone could miss it unless they didn't actually read the article 🤔
Yes, it was really easy for me to read the price decreases, as well. I am talking about the clickbait article title which focuses on the more negative aspect. Obviously, I read the article....that's how I knew the article title was misleading.

FEBRUARY WILDERNESS LODGE ACTIVITY CALENDAR

View attachment 643281
Courtesy of @cellomom. Thank you!!

Maybe I am missing something but is a monthly resort activity calendar really news? Seems off topic IMO. I can’t imagine an activity calendar for a random resort is useful to most general news thread readers. Wouldn’t this type of information be better suited to the resorts board where the readers would be looking for something like this?

Last edited:

Maybe I am missing something but is a monthly resort activity calendar really news? Seems off topic IMO. I can’t imagine an activity calendar for a random resort is useful to most general news thread readers. Wouldn’t this type of information be better suited to the resorts board where the readers would be looking for something like this?

This was discussed for several posts recently, the end result: it doesn't hurt anything to post it here as well where more people will get access to it.

Disney’s Hollywood Studios Scheduled to Close at 5pm on April 6

The hours on that date are as follows:
  • April 6: Park open from 9am to 5pm
Disney has not shared why the park is closing so early, but it’s likely that a special event is scheduled to take place requiring the park to close earlier than it would normally.

*checks notes and schedule*

Witchy Things — petersparker: I am the Grinch that stole...

Not sure if this belongs here but some great news for anyone who enjoyed the Soul exhibit at the American Adventure and plans to visit NYC this spring/summer, Disney is bringing it to the National Jazz Museum in Harlem. They are adding more artifacts and there will also be interactive content on the Play Disney Parks app.

https://www.amny.com/entertainment/music/soul-themed-exhibit-jazz-history-harlem/
Thanks for posting this. My husband and I are definitely interested in checking this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter