Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

Judge Doom and Yokai? WOW!
I am so sad we won't be there to see Judge Doom. We've gone to OBB two years in a row but not this year because our ABD trip that was going to coincide got moved to December. Sigh. DH's favorite character ever is Roger Rabbit, he would have been so excited to see Judge Doom.

But there's always YouTube!

I am so sad we won't be there to see Judge Doom. We've gone to OBB two years in a row but not this year because our ABD trip that was going to coincide got moved to December. Sigh. DH's favorite character ever is Roger Rabbit, he would have been so excited to see Judge Doom.

But there's always YouTube!

You know, I am going in late September/Early October. My friend and I discussed OBB, but decided not to. Knowing this, I kinda wish we had. It's sold out now though. I mean, I'm not that big into characters, but Judge Doom? Dang, that's cool one!

You know, I am going in late September/Early October. My friend and I discussed OBB, but decided not to. Knowing this, I kinda wish we had. It's sold out now though. I mean, I'm not that big into characters, but Judge Doom? Dang, that's cool one!
Same it would be about 2,000 plus the cost of tickets to the event to add an extra night and too exhausting to get up early on the east coast to fly in Tuesday do OBB that night than back to rope drop DCA the following day

New Details About Brand-New Disney Weddings Coach, Plus Disney Princess-Inspired Wedding Ideas

World Princess Week is here, and so it feels fitting to share NEW details about the “Cinderella”-inspired carriage coming to Disneyland Resort as well as some of the ways couples can honor the spirit of the Disney Princess characters at their wedding events.

From arriving in a horse-drawn coach to stunning portraits in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle, to totally immersive fairy tale experiences – the possibilities are numerous.

Rending of the Cinderella Platinum Coach

New Disney’s Fairy Tall Weddings Carriage

One of the most anticipated princess-inspired experiences, exclusively available for couples marrying with Disney Weddings, is arriving and departing the wedding ceremony in a royal carriage. And we’ve got some very exciting news to share with you about the newest coach to join the Disney Weddings global fleet of royal carriages!

The official name of the carriage coming to Disneyland Resort is … the Cinderella Platinum Coach! Named in honor of The Walt Disney Company’s 100 anniversary, this horse-drawn carriage was inspired by the carriage in the classic Walt Disney Animation Studios film “Cinderella.” The pumpkin shape, gold color highlights, scrollwork and lantern details are some of the elements from the movie that carried over into the design.

More details are coming about the Cinderella Platinum Coach, so stay tuned! Until then, watch the fully restored “Cinderella” now streaming in 4K on Disney+ for some added inspiration.

i3r89yg17i36fgku1376fgub2g4e2.jpeg

Disney Wedding Portrait Sessions

Another exclusive experience only available to couples who marry with Disney Weddings is private portrait sessions inside Disney Parks. From the iconic castles to picturesque princess-inspired backdrops, there are so many dreamy backdrops couples can choose from.

i3r89yg17i36fgku1376fgub2g4e3.jpeg

Disney Princess-Inspired Wedding Décor

For couples who find wedding inspiration from their favorite Disney Princess stories, our team of dedicated florists and designers can create completely immersive décor experiences that make couples feel as if they’ve entered the classic Disney fairy tales.

i3r89yg17i36fgku1376fgub2g4e4a.jpg
i3r89yg17i36fgku1376fgub2g4e4b.jpeg

Disney Princess-Inspired Wedding Cakes

Not only can our pastry chefs bake delicious wedding cakes, but they can also create incredible designs inspired by Disney Princesses. From a replica of the tower from Disney Animation’s “Tangled” to a white chocolate castle cake topper, couples can partner with their Disney Weddings team to create beautiful princess-inspired wedding cakes.

Wedding at Disneyland park

Royally Inspired Wedding Venues

Did you know Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings offers over 100 unique wedding venues across Disney Parks and Resorts? Many of these stunning wedding locations find inspiration from beloved Disney Princess characters and their stories. From Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Resort to Disney’s Wedding Pavilion at Walt Disney World Resort with nods to Cinderella and so many more!

Disney Princess-inspired wedding dress

Disney Princess-Inspired Wedding Dresses

Last on our list of ways to incorporate Disney Princess characters at your wedding – wearing one of the Disney Princess-inspired wedding dressesfrom the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection. Offering a variety of silhouettes and designs inspired by nine Disney Princesses, these dresses are the perfect addition to any couple looking to include their favorite Disney Princess story at their wedding.
Every little girl dreams of their wedding photo in front of a Disney restroom....

...I kid. It is a cool photo spot.

One final thing I have to mention: I wish the rooting for "Beyond Big Thunder" MK and the Moana/Zootopia AK project updates at Destination D23 2023 would stop. It’s the only thing that fans of the Disney Parks would rather do, and I doubt they would give an update on that. The ship has most likely sailed following Iger’s return.

NEW: @DisneyLorcana will be available starting Aug. 28 at World of Disney in Disney Springs (WDW) and Disney Pin Traders in Downtown Disney District (DLR). Starter decks and gift sets will be available. Limit 2 per guest per item. Available on @shopDisney Sept. 1 at 3am ET.

IMG_2008.jpeg

Scott Gustin

Do we have a date for the new show? I’m going on the assumption that I’m seeing Epcot Forever in October. And that’s fine because I’ve never seen it.
Nothing has been officially announced by Disney since they initially teased the show. Maybe something they’ll share at Destination D23.

Not sure if this is what it’s going to be for all resorts and all but DCL may have started to see a phasing out of the H2O+ branded products. It still looks like the same shampoo/conditioner/Body Wash just under separate packaging:

View attachment 788390

Theme Park Express
I’ve always assumed they bought the scent and were going to pay a cheaper outfit to produce

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter