• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I almost got sucked in by this. I’ve been toying with the idea of getting a membership, mostly just for the magazine and freebies, since we live too far to really participate in any of the events. But the $99 US was deterring me. So getting two memberships for $65 sounded great. Until I started filling in the info to check out, and suddenly a $54 “international shipping” fee got added. Ummm…no. The magazine looks great, but not $119 US great. But I guess this is a good deal if you live in the US where the shipping is cheaper.

Stacking and Hacking: Disney Just Changed How Genie+ Lightning Lane Selections Operate, Closes Loopholes

Disney has just changed how Disney Genie+ Lightning Lane selections work, potentially closing a “loophole” that seasoned guests have been using to create rolling “stacks” of Lighting Lane return times. In this article, we’ll explain what was possible as recently as this week, and what has been changed.
Maybe that’s why selections were so awful this past week? 🤷‍♀️ We’ll see if it helps.

I almost got sucked in by this. I’ve been toying with the idea of getting a membership, mostly just for the magazine and freebies, since we live too far to really participate in any of the events. But the $99 US was deterring me. So getting two memberships for $65 sounded great. Until I started filling in the info to check out, and suddenly a $54 “international shipping” fee got added. Ummm…no. The magazine looks great, but not $119 US great. But I guess this is a good deal if you live in the US where the shipping is cheaper.
Even a single membership would be $54 shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter