Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DVC: Disney Cruise Line Offer: Save 35% on Select Sailings in 2022

Eligible Disney Vacation Club Members can enjoy 35% off original Points Chart values for select sailings when booking with Reservation Points or a combination of Reservation Points and cash.

This offer applies to the following sailings in the winter and spring of 2022:

Select 4-night, 5-night and 6-night Caribbean cruises
Select 4-night Bahamian cruises

Call Member Services at (800) 800–9800† to take advantage of this offer.

More Details Released on New Restaurant Coming to EPCOT

Our new quick-service restaurant at EPCOT will be called “Connections Café and Eatery.” This builds upon our World Celebration story by focusing on connections that generations of people make while gathering over a meal – and this theme carries forward in a brand new mural commissioned by Imagineering for this space. The subject of the mural is the relationship of place, people and food from across the world – celebrating the bountiful variety of ingredients and traditions that connect culture and food to the beautiful, diverse places that we call home.

New ‘Encanto’ Photo Ops Now at Disney Springs

Encanto is in theaters tomorrow, November 24th, and to celebrate Disney Springs has recently put up some artwork inspired by the film various locations at the West Side of Disney Springs.

In celebration of the upcoming film relase, you can now find artwork throughout Disney Springs West Side. Be sure to scan the QR code on each piece to learn more about the Colombian artists who created these vibrant works of art!

I saw that too, and the only dance competition I can find is Feb 4-6 (granted, I didn’t look too hard), and their website states their celebration party at MK is on the 6th.
I’ve never been to the parks during a dance competition, would people recommend we avoid MK on the 6th? I was planning on booking the dessert party that night 😢

I’ve never been to the parks during a dance competition, would people recommend we avoid MK on the 6th? I was planning on booking the dessert party that night 😢

I would. I've participated in the performances/parades that the 2 main dance groups organize for dec. One is always the first weekend and the other is always the second weekend.......and now one of the groups does TWO weekends on October near halloween (really???!! because disney was worried about filling the parks near halloween!! uugghh!) We didn't like the higher-than-normal influx - and we were a part of it.

Ron’s Gone Wrong is Heading to Disney+ on December 15th

“Ron’s Gone Wrong” from 20th Century Studios and Locksmith Animation – and Certified-Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes™ – starts streaming on Disney+ just in time for the holidays on December 15. Witness the crazy adventures between a B*Bot and his human best friend, as they discover self-acceptance and courage along the way. In addition to streaming on Disney+, the movie will be available to stream on HBO Max on December 15.

Ron’s Gone Wrong is Heading to Disney+ on December 15th

“Ron’s Gone Wrong” from 20th Century Studios and Locksmith Animation – and Certified-Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes™ – starts streaming on Disney+ just in time for the holidays on December 15. Witness the crazy adventures between a B*Bot and his human best friend, as they discover self-acceptance and courage along the way. In addition to streaming on Disney+, the movie will be available to stream on HBO Max on December 15.

I don't know why but I'm very excited for this, very unique and a similar feels trip to Inside Out/Onward. I'm cautiously hopeful for Encanto but I think DD will resonate with this movie more.

I would. I've participated in the performances/parades that the 2 main dance groups organize for dec. One is always the first weekend and the other is always the second weekend.......and now one of the groups does TWO weekends on October near halloween (really???!! because disney was worried about filling the parks near halloween!! uugghh!) We didn't like the higher-than-normal influx - and we were a part of it.

Thank you for such an honest answer! Time to rework our plans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter