Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Stage Adaptation of ‘The Little Mermaid’ Headlines All-New Live Entertainment Exclusively Aboard the Disney Wish

“Disney The Little Mermaid” will feature innovative theatrical design, dazzling special effects, artistic choreography, and a reimagined script and score that will surprise and delight guests of all ages.

• New orchestrations of favorite songs like “Part of Your World,” “Poor Unfortunate Souls” and “Under the Sea” will enchant audiences with moving ensemble pieces and breathtaking production numbers.
  • Unexpectedly playful scenic designs and state-of-the-art video projections will transform the Walt Disney Theatre into a 360-degree undersea environment.
  • Contemporary, interpretive costuming will reflect the show’s unique blending of a modern setting and a mystical, fantastical story.
  • Cutting-edge puppetry will animate fantastical sea creatures and characters such as Sebastian, Flounder, Scuttle, and Flotsam and Jetsam in never-before-seen ways.
Additional information for two more shows as well:

An Embarkation Celebration – ‘Disney Seas the Adventure’ and Signature Pirate Night with a Rock-and-Roll Twist

Any reason why the extra hours are on Friday for that week?
I read this on FB and haven’t seen any proof to back it up so take it with even less than a grain of salt, but apparently there’s a dance competition that week, and deluxe hours are going to be open to dancers regardless of where they are staying.

not sure if I believe it, but that’s what I read.

I read this on FB and haven’t seen any proof to back it up so take it with even less than a grain of salt, but apparently there’s a dance competition that week, and deluxe hours are going to be open to dancers regardless of where they are staying.

not sure if I believe it, but that’s what I read.
I saw that too, and the only dance competition I can find is Feb 4-6 (granted, I didn’t look too hard), and their website states their celebration party at MK is on the 6th.

Attachments

• 002CCEEC-D0C9-41F5-B51D-759F577297D7.jpeg
    002CCEEC-D0C9-41F5-B51D-759F577297D7.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter